Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

So you admit to sheeping and not analyzing the case straightly? I gave two simple motives to you, and you decided to unvote him. Man, I know you're a pretty smart and collected player, you're capable of doing better than this.

The case was more me trusting Snike for no apparent reason than sheeping. I know I'm better than this, which is why it was a doubly horrible thing to do on my part. ;/

But hey, at least I manned up and admitted to it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My case... Or rather, it was my case.

I'd vote on Kay if I could, all this discussion made me forget to press the silent ones. Not even Bizz stopped posting from time to time even with her problems and stuff.

GO FOR IT, SNIKE HOLMES. I can't even begin to tell you how lulzy your theory is. I'll only say that, if 13th is really Town, it doesn't make me or Sho also Towns. Then what? Will you go after us after lynching 13th? Your theory requires us three to be Mafias, but even if one's Town it would work. The same applies if 13th turns out to be Mafia.

Guess what? You should bet on me. It was me who started all this Sho stuff, after all. And the only way I'd give 13th enough room to participate on our case would be if I'm a part of his group.

My post that implies there's a 50% chance of 13th being Town or Mafia yells objection to yours. And certainly it's easier to know that he's infact the Persuader. Making him prove his role would make us sure that he isn't a decoy (if he's Mafia) and sure that he isn't an important role (persuader is important, but not as a... say, Doctor or Roleblocker). I never said that the Persuader is not important.

Uh, what the hell, Kay. Mafias giving up when they are a lynch target? This is so clearly wrong...

I'm not Sho, but think that way: Survivor needs to survive (obviously). Mafia kills people (obviously). So, yeah, in order to survive you must hit the ones who are killing (obviously). Besides, Sho's Sho (obviously). There's nothing wrong with his behavior. :/

----

Well then, Kaoz ninja'd me once again and proved Snike wrong. Now that Sho's claimed, I'm the next target. Why? Because I've been arguing with Sho over and over instead of contributing. Except that's my way of contributing, if it isn't good enough or if it's nice enough doesn't count. Will you really lynch me because I'm a weak player? You waste your time with that.

Instead, I suggest we focus on the silent ones: Core, Iris and Kay to be accurate. Oh yes, let's not forget about the ones who've been throwing fuel to the fire I and Sho caused, like... 13th? (although I get town vibes from him). The mafia's objective is to go unnoticed, not the otherwise. :/ My point is, they're escaping our notice quite effectively. And in that case, it doesn't matter if me/Sho/13th is Mafia or not.

Based on that thought, I need to read Clipsey's summary again and see if I can find/think of something.

Did you just volunteer to get lynched?

Also I got the feeling that you were trying to pass attention from yourself onto the people you mentioned (core, iris, etc.). Doesn't seem very good, don't you agree?

Because I AM THE BULLETPROOF. Independent Bulletproof, to be exact. Now how are you the Independent Bulletproof too? You lie!

Nice played Sho. Bulletproof is a nice role to claim when you're Mafia, because, well, YOU'RE IMMUNE TO GETTING KILLED IF YOU KILL PEOPLE YOURSELF. Game over.

I no longer know what the fuck is going on.

I'm going to call it right now that both Sho and Rapier are mafia. If Rapier was indeed survivor, he should have come up with his Survivor CC immediately. He didn't need to wait for the BP claim at all.

I don't mean to be wishy washy and I have given my viewpoint and suspicions several times, sorry if you don't agree.

As for new developments, do I have this straight? Rapier has claimed independent bulletproof and Sho claimed independent survivor? Why would Sho be handicapped like that? Also, this means that we are probably looking at something like 9-2-3 for numbers....Maybe.

Still suspicious of 13th, but see no point in pressuring him since, well, the case against him is laid out and obvious. Rather, I will pressure JB ##Vote: JBCWK. Probably just timezones deluding me, but don't think you've done anything groundbreaking(Hypocritical, I am)

I reached home at 6pm last night, 9:30pm the day before, so yeah, it's really easy for me to throw out more than one good post per day.

Guys

Femme Doesn't have Mind Vent canonically.

Lynch

Lynch

Lynch

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Femme

Hello, 13th!

##Unvote

##Vote 13th

Back to what I had been saying.

Why you shouldn't lynch me:

-honestly, I have no plausible reasons why I should live. Compared to a Doctor or Cop, I have no town-use.

Other last thoughts

-I have been putting thoughts throughout the game in my Role PM, and one of them I had mentioned was that Proto said this game was horribly unbalanced while I asked him about if he could check Mafia games in IPChat. He said this was evidence of his checking and balancing skills. I think I see why with the BPVSurvivor thing.

"I don't think I should live", so we lynch you. k.

Also, what would the balance of the game have to do with this?

The case was more me trusting Snike for no apparent reason than sheeping. I know I'm better than this, which is why it was a doubly horrible thing to do on my part. ;/

But hey, at least I manned up and admitted to it.

After I pressed you, unless you thought about doing that just as you pressed the Add Reply button. I still think you acted pretty opportunistically here, man. :/

And about the Fool thing... Argh, we go back to square one...

No. All we get is a lynch wasted, that's all. 13th is pretty dangerous if he's Mafia, and so are you if you're Mafia.

I want to know what's wrong with the Fool winning the game!

So you're saying that you're more useful than 13th and thus should be kept, I see what you did there. But I agree with the first part of your post, the one that came before the fourth phrase.

So you admit to sheeping and not analyzing the case straightly? I gave two simple motives to you, and you decided to unvote him. Man, I know you're a pretty smart and collected player, you're capable of doing better than this.

The question is, I want to ask all of you who's voted 13th why you're voting him. Claiming Fool won't make the Town lose, so where's the point in saying that he did that to protect himself from a lynch? No matter if it's really stupid to claim Fool when you're a Fool, it is a harmless claim itself!, unless I'm not getting something here.

Are you trying to forget the part where 13th claimed persuader, then fool, then persuader again before FUCKING PROVING HIS ROLE? He made you vote for him. What are you trying to prove?

After I pressed you, unless you thought about doing that just as you pressed the Add Reply button. I still think you acted pretty opportunistically here, man. :/

Where is this press post? As for being opportunistic, I don't think there was any real point for me to do that. I already said that I don't like the idea of lynching 13th (watch me look scummy if he turns out to be mafia), but at the time, I really didn't have any good leads, so Snike's canon thing made me think that it might lead us somewhere, hence the hasty vote (which I doubted right there, as can be seen in the post).

Did you just volunteer to get lynched?

Also I got the feeling that you were trying to pass attention from yourself onto the people you mentioned (core, iris, etc.). Doesn't seem very good, don't you agree?

Unless you agree with me. I gave you a point, if you think it's bad or not, it's up to the person reading it. Clipsey apparently saw something positive on it, for example.

I no longer know what the fuck is going on.

I'm going to call it right now that both Sho and Rapier are mafia. If Rapier was indeed survivor, he should have come up with his Survivor CC immediately. He didn't need to wait for the BP claim at all.

Really? Survivor could be just a third party role that is meant to survive, without any other ability. Now, Independent Bulletproof is something else.

Besides, the Independent thing is pretty decisive to my alignment. Not to mention I wouldn't be fighting to lynch Sho if I were his partner. You should tell us why you think we're partners on crime, also.

Hello, 13th!

##Unvote

##Vote 13th

"I don't think I should live", so we lynch you. k.

Also, what would the balance of the game have to do with this?

Reasons please. Also, before someone calls me 13th's Sothe, I'm just trying to question all the logic so that we won't have something like, uh, Day's lynch.

Not to mention I wouldn't be fighting to lynch Sho if I were his partner.
It's called doing things to look better, and it most certainly is not something unheard of.

It's called doing things to look better, and it most certainly is not something unheard of.

Except that forced and stupid argument didn't bring us anywhere...

I can't sleep >_>;;

Random question.... why does a claimed 3rd party feel the need to help us scum hunt? Not that I mind, the more points of view we have, the better for us, but you'd think they'd be more careful ;/

I want to know what's wrong with the Fool winning the game!

Elaborate please... if you think 13th is the Fool, why are you arguing against his lynch? Last time I checked Fool needed to be lynched in order to win. If you think he isn't the Fool, why that statement in the first place?

Better question is, why are people arguing with this genius? The one who produced this marvelous line of logic.

Bulletproof is a nice role to claim when you're Mafia, because, well, YOU'RE IMMUNE TO GETTING KILLED IF YOU KILL PEOPLE YOURSELF. Game over.

Better question is, why are people arguing with this genius? The one who produced this marvelous line of logic.

I'm with Snike here.

Rapier, I hate to say it, bro, but you need to be lynched. I really can't argue without going insane and hysterical, but even I can see this.

##Unvote whoever the hell I voted last, ##Vote Rapier

I think there's only one thing I can say though. Its hard to prove Sho scummy as not dying because he's killing people when no one dies. One of my biggest problems with your argument from earlier.

Elaborate please... if you think 13th is the Fool, why are you arguing against his lynch? Last time I checked Fool needed to be lynched in order to win. If you think he isn't the Fool, why that statement in the first place?

One of the reasons they're picking on him is because 13th said he was the Fool, so he wouldn't be lynched. Now I was just asking how does being a Fool make him unable to be lynched.

Better yet is why I bother quoting such a post from a genius who didn't notice his own falacy, blinded by his own arrogance.

Better yet is why I bother quoting such a post from a genius who didn't notice his own falacy, blinded by his own arrogance.

This kid is the best at missing a point.

I'm with Snike here.

Rapier, I hate to say it, bro, but you need to be lynched. I really can't argue without going insane and hysterical, but even I can see this.

##Unvote whoever the hell I voted last, ##Vote Rapier

I think there's only one thing I can say though. Its hard to prove Sho scummy as not dying because he's killing people when no one dies. One of my biggest problems with your argument from earlier.

This is pointless, I already proved that I'm the BP. Unless Sho's also lying, of course. Then it means we're both Mafia as JB suggested, that's the only we we'd think of a name to our tier (Independent ____).

What I am suggesting is that we, the town, really should not be listening to you, based on your current logic.

These posts.

:facepalm:

my unhelpful thoughts~

Night I

11. Iris - Will be busy. Hasn't said much since. I see myself mentioned less, and this makes me a bit calmer. Her play style reminds me of mine, though. . .

IIRC, I don't recall mentioning that much! :O Oh wait, I just did now, -____-. And the latter sentence is pretty strange considering this is my first game playing with you / first game I've observed you as well.

Skimmed this section quickly, but like nothing happened here except for 13th/Sho/Rapier arguing?

Day II

Snike's mafia/hash mark theory on Sho/Rapier/13th: Um, I'm a little dubious about this one, (that all three are mafia) - but I suppose it could happen. The hash mark connection I'm more dubious about. Eh, I thought it was careless behavior on their behalves but this doesn't mean I'm not pissed that they forgot again,

Sho and Rapier. . . So, if I read that right, both Sho and Rapier claimed Independent/Survivor Bulletproof - who both need someone to die? -__- I don't even know, anymore.

13th - Uh, so, I'm not really sure what to think of him - on my spectrum, he leans towards more town than mafia, so I'm not voting him atm, but, I dunno if the flavor/canon whatever is true or not;

Well hello Iris. That answers my question at least.

What we could do is without anyone else giving away what their role is, look up your character and see if your role ability and the reason for it is canonical according to whatever you can find on the wikia/wikipedia article. If that would help?

Hi. Life happened. Uh, my character doesn't have the name of the ability mentioned on his/her wikia page at all (unless I read it wrong), but it fits the backstory/details really really well, so I guess it fits in canon.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

VOTALS

[6] 13th: Sho, Domu (forced), Sho, Snike, Core, Sho, Nightmare, Rein, Nightmare, JB [Domu, Snike, Core, Sho, Rein, JB]

[0] Sho: Nightmare, Domu, 13th, 13th, Domu, Nightmare, JB, 13th, JB, 13th [None]

[1]Rapier: 13th, 13th, Bizz, Sho, Bizz, Eclipse, Eclipse, Sho, 13th [13th]

[0] Kay: Eclipse, Nightmare, Eclipse, Nightmare [None]

[0] Eclipse: Snike, Snike [None]

[1] Core: Eclipse, Nightmare, Nightmare, 13th [invalid? IIRC didn't unvote Sho last time] [Eclipse]

[1] Iris: Strawman [strawman]

[0] JB: Core, Core [None]

One more until 13th is majority lynched.

I honestly can't think of a single blasted thing to say in my defense. I don't know enough about canon to try and prove a thing, (meaning I know not a single blasted thing), I appear scummy thanks to merely answering Snike's interrogation about my role PM, along with that damn fool claim I made, and I am to the point of breaking into hysterics again.

So with that said, I will just sit here and enjoy the lynchfest. I am officially out of ideas.

That's a lot of stuff, and I don't have much time now. Iris, I was one of the hosts in FE4, so I got to see how you play. It reminds me of a nicer, calmer, saner me. . .though if I was nice, calm, and sane, I wouldn't be me.

JB, thanks for the wiki link~! I got to do more research on myself, and I suddenly feel the need to scream at the hosts. I can't find my vent in the wiki at all! Is there a vent list somewhere? I suggest everyone else researches themselves, and see if they have the same oddity.

I'd like to see a full vent list before deciding what to do about 13th. I'll also get to the summary later, when I'm not about to leave.

Although before I die, I want to make more fingerpoint accusations on Rapier. Some logic you've read from others, other logic might actually be original. As well as other thoughts.

-He only claimed being Independent BPV AFTER Sho claimed Survivor BPV. The problem I see with that is that if someone claims Survivor and is a BPV, what seriously are the chances of there being a decent mafia game with 2 Third Party BPVs and a good Mafia. If so, that seriously makes it seem... skewed... in the Mafia's favor. Assuming the oddity here, I will show what I mean.

--9 Town

--3 Mafia

--2 3rd Party.

-The chances of the town winning are skewed because this gives them roughly 2 Mislynches, assuming that the Mafia manages to kill every night.

-Yes, it IS possible for there to be 10/2/2, but it almost skews it farther in Town's direction.

-One last possibility I thought of is that the Mafia consists of one OP person. That, combined with the Kamen Rider ____ needs to die thing in Sho and Rapier's Role PM, so they say, makes it seem like it'd be skewed 9/1/4. That means that the Mafia dude could be something absolutely ridiculous, like a Roleblocker/Vig or Hooker/Vig. The chances are nigh to nothing, but it was a potential setup I had thought of.

-Rapier and Sho,, while not being the optimal party of 2 to derail us, could potentially be hostile 3rd party OR Mafia, both trying to kill us. If so, they might have come to an agreement to try and completely and utterly mind**** us.

-Complete new research leads me to believe that Sho is lying through his teeth. According to some Kamen Rider Ryuuki research, It says Kamen Knight Odin's main opponent IS KAMEN RIDER KNIGHT. (At least, what my limited canon research says. But this is just as a quick research, and I am most likely wrong. But it was something I had read.) This would have seemingly nothing, EXCEPT THAT KAMEN RIDER KNIGHT WAS BLITZ.

--Forgive me if I am so wrong, but I know NOTHING about Kamen Rider. But I wanted to play Mafia, so I joined.

Actually, I just realised something, Sho.

Odin serves to not only to protect Yui from harm

Look at this, that's where I got it from. Why would you want to kill your own protector?

Also, Rapier, character claim, because I can't find any clones of Kamen Rider Ryuuki anywhere.

Actually, I just realised something, Sho.

Look at this, that's where I got it from. Why would you want to kill your own protector?

Also, Rapier, character claim, because I can't find any clones of Kamen Rider Ryuuki anywhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kamen_Rider_Ryuki_characters#Kamen_Rider_Ryuga

also, uh 9/3/2 is unlikely, fmpov