Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

(1) Seph, why are you reading this?

(2) I just got home - or rather, inside my house - yay for being locked out in the cold for 3 hours :D

(3) I will get on reading, now - may be a while until I post, though, considering the amount I've missed.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: The entirety of the sublist, as well as Paperblade. Throw Raymond, Tables, and Life while I'm at it.

All right, now that THAT'S done...

I did typo that statement.

A)if you get lynched we lose a very situational role, not as important as many other town roles

No argument, I admitted I'm not as useful as the others

B)No other roles get outted if you get lynched.

Except for the fact we're practically claiming left and right.

C)Your activity on D1 before you claimed seems more reminiscent of a mafia persuader, although I'm not sure how much experience you have with persuaders so I guess null point?

This is my third game of Mafia. First as a persuader. I've played PO mafia, but None of the tmes have Persuaders there.

D) You claimed fool. As in, you were THAT desperate to survive even though you admit not liking the game and being a relatively unimportant role.

I was, once again, noncoherent. I had spent all day on this game, and things weren't going my way. I regret that claim.

So, I made some arguments. I will go away for a bit, steady the thoughts.

We aren't practically claiming left and right, and this is certainly what we DON'T want to happen. 2 independent roles have been outted(no big deal) and you(also no big deal). It becomes a problem as soon as an important role is outed and exposed for the mafia. I'm hoping that doesn't happen.

face hurts less

um, apparently, two people claiming BP survivor

what the fuuuuuuuuck

But apparently, nobody finds this remotely weird right now and the only possible lynch is between 13th and Core. Um. Okay. As it is 13th still screams scummy as fuck when he was desperate enough to claim goddamn fool to live.

where are the votals at and did I already vote 13th yet

if not, ##elect for president of deadlan: 13th

I would appreciate it if people could stop spamming this thread more than necessary, thanks.

Secondly, I'm currently leaning towards a 13th lynch. While I'm not nearly as sure as I'd like to be, knowing whether abilities are canonical or not, and whether they have to suit the character (according to Snike this isn't the case anyway), is something that could be helpful in analyzing future claims.

Won't cast a vote yet because there's still some time left and maybe someone can bring up something new.

I wanna suggest that you guys make a vote list from now on. For example:

Lynch list agaisnt 13th:

- A

Then B votes in 13th. He copypastes the list and adds his name.

Lynch list agaisnt 13th:

- A

- B

Well hello Iris. That answers my question at least.

What we could do is without anyone else giving away what their role is, look up your character and see if your role ability and the reason for it is canonical according to whatever you can find on the wikia/wikipedia article. If that would help?

What we could do is without anyone else giving away what their role is, look up your character and see if your role ability and the reason for it is canonical according to whatever you can find on the wikia/wikipedia article. If that would help?

Sounds like a good idea, mine is canonical, I think.

Alternatively, we could just ask the host/gamemaster/however-you-want-to-call-them about that...

Even so, the reason agaisnt 13th is because of his Fool claim. I don't know what to think of him, since I get newbie vibes from him (changing opinions a lot, probably trying to stay alive at all costs to evade a mislynch, things like that), but even so he could be 50% Town or 50% Mafia.

I personally find Core a better target, since 13th doesn't seem as dangerous as he is. His motives to lynch 13th? It's because a Persuader isn't important, plus there's his Fool claim, so the Town wouldn't lose anything by lynching 13th.

There is no evidence that he is really scummy, all that's left is to pick on 13th's Fool claim (I don't understand, since his possible Fool victory wouldn't do anything bad to the Town, so where do some people see that he used this as an ace card in his sleeve to save his own ass?). I say that this vote is as ignorant as Blitz's, if the Fool is a harmless role that doesn't harm anything by winning.

There is no evidence that he is really scummy, all that's left is to pick on 13th's Fool claim (I don't understand, since his possible Fool victory wouldn't do anything bad to the Town, so where do some people see that he used this as an ace card in his sleeve to save his own ass?). I say that this vote is as ignorant as Blitz's, if the Fool is a harmless role that doesn't harm anything by winning.

Well, there's also the whole canon thing. I'd really like for someone to double check it, or perhaps an answer from Naglfar, because I'm kind of sceptical about it. But otherwise, I agree with your logic, actually. If not for that whole canon thing, my vote would've stayed right on Core.

If the whole canon thing is 100% certain though, guess my vote stays.

Also: If we reach majority, the phase can end.

I am pretty much done arguing for my own butt. I'm out of arguments. I'll leave this one up to you guys, but I am tired of arguing.

I won't quit. I don't like quitting. But I won't argue this more this phase. I have hit a limit. Anymore and I might end up claiming fool or something again. Because I'm nearly at that point of hysterics.

Well, there's also the whole canon thing. I'd really like for someone to double check it, or perhaps an answer from Naglfar, because I'm kind of sceptical about it. But otherwise, I agree with your logic, actually. If not for that whole canon thing, my vote would've stayed right on Core.

If the whole canon thing is 100% certain though, guess my vote stays.

If one more person votes on him, we're going to lose 13th and you seem to have no reason to vote him besides the canon thing, and it may be wrong after all. I suggest you wait until the host gives us an answer by unvoting him. That is, if you don't have any other reasons.

I personally find Core a better target, since 13th doesn't seem as dangerous as he is. His motives to lynch 13th? It's because a Persuader isn't important, plus there's his Fool claim, so the Town wouldn't lose anything by lynching 13th.

13th is plenty dangerous if he is mafia. Do you mind being more specific @bolded. Also, the fool winning means that the town technically loses, even though it may not seem like it.

Now Core, I would like you to say why you shouldn't be lynched, rather than say why 13th is a better option. Sorry, I forgot to add this.

Tbqh I don't like this question. What your asking is for me to provide something that excuses everything that you guys haven't liked that I've done so far. I don't think I can fill that order. What I can do is say that I've been playing mafia here for almost 2 years, nice experience there. AND I don't spout bullshit as often as some nameless others.

It's more realistic for me to present my case in comparison to 13th's, which I did.

13th is plenty dangerous if he is mafia. Do you mind being more specific @bolded. Also, the fool winning means that the town technically loses, even though it may not seem like it.

Tbqh I don't like this question. What your asking is for me to provide something that excuses everything that you guys haven't liked that I've done so far. I don't think I can fill that order. What I can do is say that I've been playing mafia here for almost 2 years, nice experience there. AND I don't spout bullshit as often as some nameless others.

It's more realistic for me to present my case in comparison to 13th's, which I did.

No. All we get is a lynch wasted, that's all. 13th is pretty dangerous if he's Mafia, and so are you if you're Mafia.

I want to know what's wrong with the Fool winning the game!

So you're saying that you're more useful than 13th and thus should be kept, I see what you did there. But I agree with the first part of your post, the one that came before the fourth phrase.

I was thinking of doing that myself, actually. That previous vote of mine was too hasty. I apologise for that bit of unseemly behaviour.

##Unvote

Until I can get this straightened out.

So you admit to sheeping and not analyzing the case straightly? I gave two simple motives to you, and you decided to unvote him. Man, I know you're a pretty smart and collected player, you're capable of doing better than this.

The question is, I want to ask all of you who's voted 13th why you're voting him. Claiming Fool won't make the Town lose, so where's the point in saying that he did that to protect himself from a lynch? No matter if it's really stupid to claim Fool when you're a Fool, it is a harmless claim itself!, unless I'm not getting something here.