Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

Last comment before bed, and it isn't much help.

I foresee Snike being MVP of his faction. Note I say his faction. I honestly think he's town, but he isn't clean yet.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

derp

Also, Rapier, character claim? I don't remember you claiming character.

He claimed character here:

PLEASE SOMEONE DON'T TELL ME THERE ARE FOUR BULLETPROOFS WHO MUST OVERRULE THE OTHER. Seriously I'm going to die. :facepalm:

I'm Kamen Rider Ryuuga.

This is pointless, I already proved that I'm the BP. Unless Sho's also lying, of course. Then it means we're both Mafia as JB suggested, that's the only we we'd think of a name to our tier (Independent ____).

When did this happen?

JB, thanks for the wiki link~! I got to do more research on myself, and I suddenly feel the need to scream at the hosts. I can't find my vent in the wiki at all! Is there a vent list somewhere? I suggest everyone else researches themselves, and see if they have the same oddity.

I'd like to see a full vent list before deciding what to do about 13th. I'll also get to the summary later, when I'm not about to leave.

I couldn't find a list of all canonical vents... might compile the ones from individual characters at some point though.

Furthermore, I'm not sure whether you're saying we should all claim our ability names? If so, I'm not sure whether that'd be a good idea at this point. While some seem to be uncanonical (mine is, I really should have checked this earlier), from Snike's comments I take it that his is canonical, same with Blitz's, so people could give away their character or possibly give hints towards their role (e.g. after looking it up, Blitz's vent can easily be interpreted as double voter, assuming 13th's claim to be true, Persuader doesn't seem that farfetched from the name either) which would be undesirable.

As for the lynch, as much as I am against wasting lynches on non harmful 3rd parties, Domu's behaviour seems suboptimal for his claim and makes me doubt it.

My Vent is canonical.

Also, claiming Vents is kinda silly imo, because the vents could very easily give away your role. Whoever has Guard Vent is probably doctor or a protective role, Final Vent could be Vig, etc.

This is going to be the biggest game thread on SF by far.

You know, the details of the theme aren't top secret game information. I'll answer any questions you have about canon so you don't have to go internet trawling. Just ask.

Hmmm, I think I could've worded it better.

In relation to your character, does your Vent make sense? Mine. . .even if I told you who I was, you'd never find the Vent. I can't tell if the vent mismatch is because 13th is scum, or because Nags is pulling a fast one on us. If I were to base it on myself only, I'd say the latter. With Blitz's role PM in the open, it can go either way.

I'll ask Nags about this in my role PM.

Still working on the summary.

Part of the reason why 13th is being lynched is because his character (Femme) and whatever Vent that was used on the persuasion don't match.

I finished talking to Nags, and my Vent does not exist in canon. Nags explained why he gave my character that Vent, though, so thanks~!

Still working on the summary. I'll do my best to hurry it up!

Summary time~!

Page 39: Some minor things happen (go read those few posts in between, it ain't gonna kill ya), Nags ends the phase early (perfectly fine), and links my summaries in the first post (thank you~!) Sho immediately votes for 13th, on the basis of the vig not doing his/her job. Kaoz thinks there is no vig. Kay thinks it's great, and that maybe the town roleblocker might have info. Kaoz gets the joke a bit later. Possibilities by JB. Sho doesn't think there's a vig. Kaoz crunches numbers, and concludes that the odds of two killing roles being stuffed is extremely low. Yes 13th, you are alive. JB thinks that neutrals have been common of late, so that's why he thinks there's one in there. Kaoz thinks it's possible the vig didn't shoot, due to the phase ending early.

Page 40: Nightmare thinks that someone did a good/bad job, depending on how one looks at things, and also questions the idea of roleblocker/doctor. JB missed something. Sho thinks painting a target on possible vig candidates is scummy. 13th agrees with Sho. Nightmare thinks that Sho is scummy, and votes him, and is also suspicious of Kay for not responding to some stuff earlier. Sho wants 13th lynched instead. Nightmare quotes his own thoughts on 13th, and posts one of my random summary tidbits about Kay, and thanks me for my summaries~! Rapier is confused. JB chews out Sho and thinks that there probably is a doctor, or Nags gave the town some really good roles. Nightmare doesn't think we should discard possible scenarios. Kaoz calculates that the doctor protecting a townie is about 10%, and asks Nightmare to rank his proposed lynch on a numerical scale. Sho says he didn't pull stupid claims out of his ass, and points to my point about 13th suddenly getting good. Rankings by Nightmare. What in the. . . Sho starts something about 13th's logic jump, then hits post by mistake.

Page 41: I point out that all actions were in, so ending the phase was fine (but the cake was not, you meanie), repeat Kaoz's point about two kills blocked being low (so no SK), muse that maybe the "neutral" is a cult, point out that 13th hasn't been amazing in anything in the past, then ask Sho, Rapier, and 13th to talk more, dammit. Sho theories. Rapier's response. I get irritated that someone isn't paying attention to my beautiful work! Rapier, Sho, and 13th proceed to argue stupidly. . .ugh. . .somewhere in this mess, 13th votes for Rapier. . .Strawman steps in and starts talking sense. Snike the Peanut Gallery winces. I remind him that I need to summarize this mess. Somewhere in there, Rapier says something about claims, persuader, and other things that should've been resolved a phase back, but somehow hasn't. 13th opens his mouth, and Rapier asks him to "prove" his role, and provides votals. Sho quotes Rapier.

Page 42: 13th does some apologizing, and votes for Sho. Sho cocks an eyebrow. Bizz muses, then votes for Rapier. Sho's waiting for 13th's proof. Core sorta responds, and magically didn't like the Blitz lynch. Kaoz doesn't remember Core disliking the lynch, figures that the lynch happened due to the sheer amounts of stupidity in D1, and asks Nightmare for more of this thoughts. 13th says he'll have Rapier persuaded to vote for him. Bizz remembers and forgets something, and also noticed that Core didn't go against the Blitzwagon. Core's response. Rapier is mod-persuaded to vote for 13th. Sho switches his vote from 13th to Rapier. Strawman wonders if the mafia simply stayed silent during the Blitz debacle. Core thinks 13th is a decent lynch because it doesn't out any town roles. Strawman asks for clarification. Rapier post, too long to summarize. Core lynch flow. ;/

Page 43: Rapier votals. ;/ 13th wants Rein, JB, Nightmare, and Kay to talk more. Strawman understands Core, and thinks 13th is town, due to his antics. I'm confused on the second part. Prims is insane. Core thinks that 13th making someone vote for him doesn't make him more town. Prims is insulted badly by Core (tee-hee~!). Rein agrees with Core (but not on the Prims = Psych thing). What the hell is Rapier doing? Sho thinks 13th is freaking out.

Page 44: Rein doesn't like Rapier's logic. Shut up Sho. Bizz unvotes Rapier, and asks for a replacement. Rapier thinks there's a 50% chance that 13th is either town or mafia. . .uh, wait, I'm stopping this here. I'll continue in a bit.

After reading up through page 44, and the rest of everything else (which I'll try to get to before phase end), I find it extremely hard to believe that there's two independent BP roles. For someone who's claiming independent BP, Rapier's trying very hard to get Sho lynched, and vice versa. I'm willing to bet at least one of them is full of shit. I'm not particularly happy with 13th, but he didn't claim to be an independent persuader. I think we have a lot to learn by lynching one of our "independents" today. . .far more than what we'll learn from 13th. I'm just making sure this vote is for who I want it to be.

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier

His alliance will help to place everyone else a little more solidly. I'll go into more detail when I finish this summary.

... Nngh, if people like Clipse and Iris have Vents that are not canon, then I don't know about 13th. The fact that Rapier took so long to CC BP Survivor after Sho did makes absolutely no sense, and probably is mafia scrambling. Wonderful.

... But why would mafia scramble to counter a survivor? What the fuck?

##Unvote

Time to play.

also noting it's 4 votes 13th, 3 votes Rapier now.

Right, that makes it clear for me. Guess my intuition wasn't wrong, after all. Although I'm not sure if I want to vote for Rapier (lol it's the whole 13th thing again), but eclipse and Joshua make good points about it, and it looks like he's the best option for now.

No hard feelings.

Kaoz thinks it's possible the vig didn't shoot, due to the phase ending early.

You will find that that's not what I said...

The phase did end early... in other words, if there is a Vig, they got either blocked or didn't feel like shooting.

I said that the phase did end early due to all actions being in, so if there is a Vig they either got blocked or idled on purpose...

VOTALS

[5] 13th: Sho, Domu (forced), Sho, Snike, Core, Sho, Nightmare, Rein, Nightmare, JB, JB [Domu, Snike, Core, Sho, Rein]

[4] Rapier: 13th, 13th, Bizz, Sho, Bizz, Eclipse, Eclipse, Sho, 13th, Eclipse, JB, Nightmare [13th, Eclipse, JB, Nightmare]

[0] Sho: Nightmare, Domu, 13th, 13th, Domu, Nightmare, JB, 13th, JB, 13th [None]

[0] Kay: Eclipse, Nightmare, Eclipse, Nightmare [None]

[0] Eclipse: Snike, Snike [None]

[0] Core: Eclipse, Nightmare, Nightmare, Eclipse [None]

[0] Iris: Strawman, Strawman [None]

[0] JB: Core, Core [None]

Right? I'm surprised how many votes got for 13th's canon not matching up - I'll get crap for this when phase is over if Rapier turns out to be survivor, but~

##Vote: Rapier so this puts us to 5 / 5? No Lynch, IIRC, and there's like an hour left- oh wait, hi Kay.

Where was I? Right, middle of page 44. Sorry about that.

Page 44 (again): Sho laughs at irony regarding Rapier and scumminess, Rapier is confused, and Sho points out what he thinks is bad. JB finally got home. Strawman thinks 13th is trying really hard. Snike is subbed in, and Nags links my walls of text in the OP~! THANKS!!! I'm too lazy to summarize myself, and vote Kay so she starts talking. Snike votes and unvotes me, nitpicks on voting habits, thinks the three mains suspects are all mafia, and votes 13th, and says hi, and notes that stealth lynching is allowed. Nightmare's thoughts. Snike will be happy with any of the three mentioned above as a lynch. Nightmare has. . .other reasons that he wants to see Sho go. Stuff by Sho. Snike points out Sho quoting Rapier.

Page 45: Right, Sho. Kaoz thinks Sho would be a slightly better lynch than 13th. Strawman thinks that 13th not being persuader is "too far fetched". Nightmare says using his role is a gamble. I want to know if perhaps Sho's role is the reason why he wanted Nightmare lynched. Kaoz does numbers, notes the gamble, and asks for more opinions. I ask Kay to say something. Sho claims BP Survivor. Kaoz asks if this contradicts Nightmare's info. Nightmare says it doesn't seem to (as Sho is not-town), but is not sure if he believes Sho. I explain myself. Kaoz asks more questions, and thinks that Sho is a suboptimal lynch. Nightmare thinks the converse isn't likely (that Sho had a character-related reason to take out Nightmare), doesn't think Sho's harmful if he's BP Survivor, unvotes Sho, and votes Kay so she'll talk. Stuff by Kay, including a logic flip-flop. Logic by Sho. JB votes for Sho, yells at him for not claiming sooner, then considers Snike's theory. Kaoz disagrees.

Page 46: Sho recalls his experiences with CM4. I scold Sho, note Kay's response, then vote Rapier, with Core as next on my list. Nightmare unvotes. Kaoz clarifies invalid vote counting. Core, followed by Kay and the second half of Core's post. Sho said he didn't intend on becoming a target. 13th can't believe Sho's logic, and votes him. Spam by 13th and Sho. Thoughts from Kaoz. More spam. 13th's happy with a Core lynch, too. Sho does votals.

Page 47: Wall of text by Rapier, and we are NOT lynching Iris, silly. Responses by Nightmare. I show off the difference between opinion and appearing to have an opinion, like Rapier's most recent post (fuck me for speed reading), and vote Core for not having an opinion. Wall of Snike. Kaoz explains why he thinks I'm not clear, and apparently links a search form? Rapier hasn't been paying as much attention to Sho as he should, then counterclaims Independent BP. Sho thinks Rapier is lying. Kaoz is amused, and wonders if the two have to off each other.

Page 48: Rapier thinks that his wincon is weird enough to clear him, then suggest the vig shoots either one of them, AFTER BOTH CLAIMED BP. ;/ Sho. Snike, you know I can't summarize this. Rapier thinks the odds of having two BP roles off each other is silly. Sho needs someone dead, too. Kaoz asks for details. Sho needs Odin to die. Rapier asks for Sho to claim his character, and needs Ryuuki to die, then claims Ryuuga a few posts later. Rein has other things to worry about. Sho claims Kanzaki, Snike asks for some flavor explanations, and Sho says something about Odin being between her and her brother. Snike wants Domu to explain, and asks for Odin to claim.

Page 49: Rapier says it's a clone thing. Snike thinks we should leave them alone, and wants Odin to claim for doctor protection. He also wants 13th lynched. Kaoz thinks 13th and Core make good lynch targets. 13th facepalms at the possibility of that many BPs, and is fine with a Core/Rein lynch. Snike thinks Odin might be the vig. Kaoz wants to know why. Strawman doesn't know what to think, and votes Iris. Rapier thinks it's better if Odin STFU. Snike points out that Odin's the strongest rider, so vig makes sense. Snike thinks Odin is auto-clear. 13th says stuff, then claims Femme, and town. Snike asks 13th to paraphrase his role. 13th does so.

Page 50: Sho and Snike want to know why, flavor-wise. Nightmare didn't like the Rapier lynch, and votes for Core instead. 13th says Mind Vent, and some other flavor-related things. Core votes JB, and needs to pay more attention, and doesn't get why people are suspicious of him. Kaoz explains the logic behind the 13th lynch. Snike says Femme doesn't have Mind Vent canonically, and calls for a 13th lynch. Rapier asks Sho if someone attacked him; Sho says no. Rapier, Core, Sho, and Nightmare follow Snike's suggestion; 13th votes for Core. 13th says this is a mislynch, and votes Core. Core wants to know why he should be lynched. Sho points out that Rapier's persuaded.

Page 51: Snike thinks Femme wouldn't manipulate people so that they kill each other. . .which would make sense if the persuader was town. . .fucking hell Snike, you just went way the hell up on my scumdar. Kaoz wants 13th to explain why he's a bad lynch, and why Core's a better lynch. 13th wants to know why everything has to be canon, and that he doesn't know enough about the series to make this up. Strawman is confused again. More flavor reasons. Rapier points out that Ryuuga is an antagonist. I see more canon things. Logic by 13th. Snike calls out Kaoz. MY CHARACTER AND NAGS-CREATED VENT ARE ONLY LOOSELY CONNECTED, SO CAN WE TELL CANON TO STFU? Reasons by 13th.

Page 52: The first significant post on this page is by Core. Iris exists. Stuff by 13th. Core is afraid that an important role will be outed. Rein thinks 13th is scummy, and votes for him. Kaoz likes a 13th lynch just slightly more than Core. 13th sees the votes, and throws his hands up in the air. Strawman suggests research. Core's is canonical. Again, Rapier?

Page 53: Rapier wants to know why Core shouldn't be lynched. Nightmare's a bit fuzzy about the whole canon thing. 13th is done arguing. Rapier suggests Nightmare unvotes 13th if it's because of canon. WTF Core. Nightmare unvotes. ,WTF Rapier. Rein points out that in some games, when the fool wins, everyone else loses. Nightmare said he trusted Snike too blindly, and admitted his mistake. JB argues against Rapier, then votes for 13th based on Snike's argument. Rapier claims to read minds. JB yells at Rapier some more. Nightmare explains his hasty vote. I don't feel like summarizing this post by Rapier. Rein paraphrases bussing. Kaoz wants to know why the independents feel the need to help scumhunting.

Page 54: Kaoz wants to know why Rapier is arguing against a 13th lynch if the Fool needs to be lynched to win. ;/ 13th decides that Rapier's a better choice. Rapier tries to pick a fight with Snike, who brushes it off. Did I miss something about Rapier proving his role? Hi Iris~! Strawman unvotes Iris. 13th is out of ideas. Hi everyone, I reminded Iris that I was one of the hosts in FE4, promised to do some research on myself and a summary, so here~! 13th's last stand of defiance. JB points to canon again in opposition to Sho's claim. Snike thinks that 9/3/2 is unlikely. 13th isn't sure what to make of Snike. JB didn't read Rapier's character claim, so Strawman reminds him. Kaoz proves that my Google-fu isn't that weak, and I suck at explaining myself. JB's vent is canonical, and doesn't think claiming vent names is a good idea.

Page 55: Nags reminds us that the hosts can help answer this. I explain myself better. Nightmare wants to know if characters necessarily have canon Vents. I confirm that mine's not canon, and that Nags explained why I have the one I do. Summary part 7, cut off because I saw something I didn't like. I vote for Rapier because I think that 2 BP claims are BS, and that we can probably learn more from Rapier's lynch. JB notes that Iris and I don't have canon vents, so he changes his vote from 13th to Rapier. Nightmare decides that Rapier's the better lynch, so votes him. Kaoz corrects one of my summary notes. Nightmare adds he doesn't want a 13th lynch. Iris does votals and ties the vote with Rapier. And then there's this wall of text. My thoughts coming afterwards. Sheesh.

D4V3 (Rein) - Hope your face is better.

JB - He seems to be in follow mode, but has been pointing out inconsistencies.

eclipse - I'm really tired.

Core - Still don't like him, but he hasn't claimed independent BP, then forgotten the "independent" part.

Bizz Snike - My opinion of him dropped drastically. His earlier scumhunting reasons didn't seem very solid, then started pushing a 13th lynch for what I think is a horrible reason (and I'm seriously thinking that 13th is a mislynch).

Shinori Kaoz - While he's been making good posts, I am disturbed by the fact that I don't see him voting.

Nightmare - Seems kinda followish, but was willing to try a Sho lynch based on his role. If Rapier flips what he claims, I think a Sho lynch might not be a bad idea.

Kay - Her lack of presence is disturbing me again. She's been on IRC for quite a while, and there's plenty of material for her to form an opinion.

Rapier - Your logic isn't good, and I can't tell if you/Sho/both of you are full of shit. I think we can learn a lot from your lynch, even if you do flip independent.

Iris - Though she hasn't had time to do much, she's been posting pretty good. Fairly strong town vibes from her.

Strawman - Also getting town vibes from him, but that's because this game is that much of a mindfuck.

13th - I think I owe him an apology after this game.

Sho - I'm still not very happy with him, but that cold seems to be keeping his spam level down. He's also not giving a crap, which is kind of what I expect from a neutral. Still, not totally clear in my eyes, especially given what Nightmare said about his role.

Nightmare - Seems kinda followish, but was willing to try a Sho lynch based on his role. If Rapier flips what he claims, I think a Sho lynch might not be a bad idea.

Only 'cause of recent developments, since I have no idea what's better for the time.

Also, that summary was fun to read.

Shinori Kaoz - While he's been making good posts, I am disturbed by the fact that I don't see him voting.

I believe I'm making my opinions fairly clear, so... I only need one vote.

I've laid out my thoughts before.