Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what? Mafia Oracle/Announcer/something? I figured there were some bizarre roles in this game, but this is crazy! I'm not mafia. I'm Zolda, the Town Lightningrod. It doesn't look like anything's going to make me look less scummy now, though.

Easy deduction, Kay janned Iris, who just so happened to scan Kay, like a wonderful oracle.

##Vote Kay

No offense, but the way this game is going, that seems WAY too simple..

Let's lynch Kay anyways, because we're all being mind****ed and Mafialynching is fun.

##Vote Kay

Oh, then, pray tell, what other possible reasons are there?

I'm not suggesting I have another reason, but it just seems WAY too simple.

Possibilities

1) Kay is Mafia (The "too simple" that I'm going with nonetheless)

2) Someone else is Mafia Janitor, and the Mafia has an announcer to try and fool us (Slightly possible)

Only real one I see possible is 1

@Kay about proto, i dont care As for scumkay... nobody cares about my opinion so all I can say is: Anything to say about Odin? I like bargains.

What kind of bargain would you even be intending? I don't see how you could help anyone.

...eclipse, thanks for pointing that out. I could have CCed you earlier. Now I just wonder whether you bussed Kaoz, or you're some other variety of scum.

WHY are you trying to argue like this? Your role PM is out in the open, and Iris' is clearly gone, so there's a very high chance that a janitor exists within the mafia. Oddly enough, yours says Janitor.

You weren't paying attention, even though I wrote all those summaries. I'm very disappointed.

What kind of bargain would you even be intending? I don't see how you could help anyone.

I just figured that someone in your position could be willing to offer me something :P:

You know your little scumbuddy (assuming 9/3/2) is totally fucked without my help in forcing a lynch tie.

And even if it is 8/4/2 for some fucked up reason, You would be listening my offers very carefully.

Anyway you know my prices. One headless Odin please. Otherwise I will be left with no choise but assume Odin is your scumbuddy and side with the town to the very end.

If you are town and reading this, start reading very carefully right now. If what is left of the mafia can fill my terms (Dead Odin + Vote tie), they deserve to win anyway so this is everything but me siding with scums... at the moment :P:

Lol, nice going Iris.

##Vote: Kay

At this point our argument hasn't really been very convincing. And I think it's pretty obvious what happened last night anyways so yeah. Also, this saves me some trouble of pressuring and arguing with you today anyways since you were already on the top of my scum hunting to-do list.

If I get time I'll need to go back and re-read a lot because, well I don't know about you guys, but I need some new leads.

If I get time I'll need to go back and re-read a lot because, well I don't know about you guys, but I need some new leads.

Ya, that's why I'm not talking a lot either. My whole plan for day 4 was "prod Kay, try to see if she's scum, and lynch her if she is" but it's been made unnecessary because of this helpful revelation. Guess we'll just do this lynch and find out about new leads later.

Although, Snike is (again) a good place to start I guess. He still hasn't answered why he wanted Doctor/Hooker to out, or posted in general.

Actually, that was pretty good timing, now that I'm somewhat here.

So here's the deal: I'm Batman.

The reason I wanted to get the doc/hooker out in the day time was because there were two mafia kills blocked. One on N1, one on N2. I know this, because I was the one who shot Core on Night 2, due to general scumminess and the fact that on Night 1 he vastly contradicted his earlier position. I haven't shot 13th yet because a lot of people believe he would be a mislynch. That and I turn miller if I kill two nights in a row.

Now, can the individual with amazing kill prevention skills please step forward? I'm fairly certain this is autowin.

Iris - I hope I see you tomorrow~!

Well, this is ironic.

Iris - wub iris

:wub:

Can't say much more without giving anything out. Good luck, guys~ :3

Man, how are you guys going to survive without your favorite votaler.

Well, this is ironic.

:wub:

Can't say much more without giving anything out. Good luck, guys~ :3

Man, how are you guys going to survive without your favorite votaler.

what are they fighting forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!?

Throw Kay at a river and tie her to a wood block (not in that order). If she manages to escape, then that means she's a witch and guilty of being mafia. If she doesn't... Well... That means she wasn't guilty of anything.

there is still something worth fighting for!

it's called victory, a sensation you won't be a part of this game

/smug

Oh, you are wrong. For this is one Mafia, one of the many to come. I'll be victorious!