Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'd say quite the opposite. Regardless of what it is, it's 3/1, with a night bomb/watcher, a cop, and a doctor.

Sho's flip will tell me whether the last mafia role is an intercepting one or not. I think we need to figure out WHY so many people died, and we have to do it this phase. Otherwise, the town WILL be boned.

Have you all completely lost your mind? Clipsey you know I can't possibly be mafia. You know that the dead count went higher than it is suppose to be. Assuming I am inspector/SK, why would I have killed last night? Its more than obvious killing will result A LOT of suspicion on me. Why would I risk such perfect position to win the game by shooting this early? Your accusations make absolutely no sense. Besides cut it out with all this "town will learn more from it" bullcrap. Town is utterly and completely buttfucked without me helping it.

Townies, don't be fools. Killing me WILL ensure your lost.

Most of this is to learn more about what happened last night. I find three deaths to be really strange, especially given the lack of kills earlier. I'm still extremely uncomfortable about Sho's interest in my clear; that's not something someone with a passive role would care about.

Once again I remind you clipsey, my role is passive, my win con not so much.

And as I said you don't have time to do your little experiments. Any info you would get from killing me is too late to be usefull by the time you read my role pm. Be reasonable Clipsey.

No, you WILL be useful, no matter what. We either net the SK, or I learn that Strawman's role kills people that target him.

Unless you are hinting that you blow up on lynch, or you have a midday kill.

Or secret option 3 after im lynched its STILL THOSE 2 KILLS AROUND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH. Now use your head on this one. How many townies will survive the night of 2 kills? answer is 1 if they are both kills caused by mafia for some fucked up reason. Answer is 0 if there is sk and maf as suggested. See how in both of these cases INFO YOU GET FROM KILLING ME IS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY USELESS

But hey I might be one of the kill sources right? Well concrats assuming you have inspection you know just as well as I do the mafia member still rolls around. Now thats good position for town right? Lets not forget that the only possible way that this even makes sense is that I'm Inspector/SK assuming your cop claim is not bullcrap.

Surely town has enough clears to pinpoint the last scum once they lynch SK!sho right? For example you who might not even be clear but mafia who killed budy to seem clear. And Strawman who might kill you if you try to check him and that totally helps town to win (protip, it will make you lose). and then there is JB who somehow, SOMEHOW, SOMEHOW LET SNIKE BE KILLED! Pretty bad for town.

If only you guys had someone to help you with getting that pesky uberkill source killed. Someone who wins if the obvious as fuck kill source odin dies and is even safe from first night kill towards him. Like a blessing from host one could say (protip: you're trying to lynch that blessing)

. . .did you just say JB isn't clear? That's pretty funny.

Your lynch will tell us what the source of that third kill was - you or an interceptor (which falls under option 3). I'm eliminating you from the equation. The less variables, the better. If I had roles with my inspect (HINT HINT HOSTS), I'd be able to say for certain whether or not you're lying. However, all I have to go on is the fact that you scream whenever anyone targets you, and your interested in my N1 clear, which still doesn't sit right with me. You had no reason to demand that, if your role was as passive as you say.

oh for the love of wankers.

If you remove me from the calculations there is not a damn thing left to calculate, at that point all that is left is to find out answer to this question before game ends.

Does A) mafia win or B) the possible other scum. Me siding with town is the only reason town has majority left.

As for JB not being clear, its possible option, are you saying we should just ignore it? Just like you might have killed kaoz to seem clear JB might have desided the mafia kills so that he seems to be doctor. Remember balance is not perfect. Nothing says Cop and/or Doc exists.

As for Night 1 clear, Odin was more likely to be scum than town. If there is clear town I rather knew about it. Is it that impossible to figure that just maybe I did prepare for the case where I would actually have to hunt for Odin. At such time knowing who is most unlikely to be odin helps. Also remember how MAFIA KILLED IRIS!

Sho, I don't understand why you think I'm not clear, when I pretty much SAVED TWO FUCKING PEOPLE ON NIGHT 1/2. Snike died because I THOUGHT ECLIPSE WOULD BE TARGETED, NOT SNIKE. WHAT THE FUCK.

Rein, I see you in here. Start talking.

Are you assuming the mafia can kill twice a night, Sho? And why are you trying to dissuade people from clears? You're not helping the town in the least, and I think lynching you will help to explain the third death, far more than keeping you alive.

Sho, I don't understand why you think I'm not clear, when I pretty much SAVED TWO FUCKING PEOPLE ON NIGHT 1/2. Snike died because I THOUGHT ECLIPSE WOULD BE TARGETED, NOT SNIKE. WHAT THE FUCK.

I said even your clearness is not 100% sure, not that you are likely scum. You still are still least scummy person around for me.

You know just saying wtf shehanigans happen.

Rein, I see you in here. Start talking.

Are you assuming the mafia can kill twice a night, Sho? And why are you trying to dissuade people from clears? You're not helping the town in the least, and I think lynching you will help to explain the third death, far more than keeping you alive.

You have said this gazillion times, I have answered just as many. Do not hold up legacy of 13th and Rapier. Instead stop tunneling and starts sniffing around if you really are town

Your role holds the answer to everything. I want answers.

REIN AND STRAWMAN, GIVE YOUR OPINIONS, DAMMIT. STANDING BY AND WATCHING IS WHAT CAUSED THE TOWN TO LOSE IN DT2.

I have told you my role, You know all the answers. If you demand proof by killing me you get it too late for it to matter in the slightest. Now USE the info I have given and THINK about it. Killing me will result town losing. If you really are town go there and find the real scums.

All we have is your word, and my alignment check. I don't trust you. You screaming about it is only making me distrust you more.

Very funny, Rein, leaving without saying a word. Strawman, your thoughts?

Obviously, JB is def town.

Eclipse, I can assure you my role does not not kill everyone/anyone who targets me. I'm exactly what I said I was.

The only reason for an SK!Sho to shoot someone last night, imo, would be a miscalculation. Or maybe to try and frame Eclipse? But that 2nd one doesn't seem likely.

However, an SK!Eclipse could shoot someone and frame Sho easily since we pretty much know he is independent, which is more of an incentive to shoot last night than Sho has for sure.

I'm still pretty torn on what happened last night and what to do today though.

And we have how many hours left int he phase?

Clipsey clipsey clipsey.

You have my word now, tomorrow you have lost the game. Maybe you should consider that JUST MAYBE IM NOT A BAD GUY

WHY ON EARTH WOULD I NOT SCREAM WHEN YOU ARE LITERALLY TRYING TO GET THE ONLY FACTION(town) THAT CAN KEEP ME WINNING AND GET RID OF ODIN LOSE! AND TO MAKE THE MATTER WORSE YOU TRY TO KILL ME. REMEMBER THE PART WHERE I MUST SURVIVE!?

and as straw said, assuming clipsey is odin, making town lynch me is the only reasonable way to get rid of me. I would have not shot no matter what last night if I had the kill, specifically not someone who is town.

all in all clipsey's logic fails to the point where I am really feeling the obvious scumvibes from her presence

Because Kaoz's first accusation seemed very sure. I know he can be for theatrics, but that sounded way too sure. Actually. . .wait. . .Kaoz's role bonks people over the head, so. . .fuck. I really need to know what Sho really is. If he really is inspect/SK, that'll tell us what the hell happened on the first two nights.

I've got like a bajillion other theories rolling around in my head, but it depends on what Sho flips. Otherwise, I can't see how those kills happened, because I targeted Rein and am alive, and Nightmare didn't target me, JB, or Rein.

I think it was mentioned that 8/4/2 was a bastard setup. I think 8/3/2/1 is also a bastard setup. . .but 8/3/1/1 isn't.