Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

nnk 5am

I did suggest Granny somewhere earlier in the phase, didn't I? It's possible it was a one-shot Granny activation, or something like that. I suppose he could have "activated" his GRANNY POWAH, if he had it, and his GRANNY POWAH kill had higher priority over hook and vig kill. And then he tried to kill... maybe Clipse? Of course, this is all assuming StSS is mafia.

The other alternative is that one of Nightmare/Snike didn't actually target StSS, and that was the person he killed. This is also assuming one-time granny mafia activate, I suppose.

---

I don't see much of a case for StSS being town, really. Sure, he's provided a lot of decent input (If he was mafia some of it could be from Kaoz, for example, though he's smart enough to think for himself), but in terms of roles has been doing absolutely nothing, and he even claimed Night Bomb somewhere near the end of Night 4. If he's town Night Bomb, that would also mean that in all likelihood, Eclipse is mafia AC (retarded role~), with Sho as either Lyncher (well I guess) or SK, doesn't matter. That won't add up, because Eclipse kind of got Kaoz lynched. In addition to that, there's the fact that I'm very clear, and Rein is probably clear too (godfather/watcher would be fucking insane, and I see nothing suggesting Driver).

---

In any case, though, I don't want to lynch either of Eclipse or Sho this phase. Clipse could, of course, be town AC, and I like Sho's logic, which kind of shows why he wouldn't be SK, yadda yadda yadda. In any case, after tonight, we'll have all of our answers.

##Vote StSS

also quoting clipse's post that says 2 BPs are stupid, post 1087.

After reading up through page 44, and the rest of everything else (which I'll try to get to before phase end), I find it extremely hard to believe that there's two independent BP roles. For someone who's claiming independent BP, Rapier's trying very hard to get Sho lynched, and vice versa. I'm willing to bet at least one of them is full of shit. I'm not particularly happy with 13th, but he didn't claim to be an independent persuader. I think we have a lot to learn by lynching one of our "independents" today. . .far more than what we'll learn from 13th. I'm just making sure this vote is for who I want it to be.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you all know, JB's avatar is my thought of every single piece of logic going on here.

/returns to coffin

Things sure are easier when you get to see the game on a third person perspective, right? =P

You, erm, do realise that there isn't much pointing to StSS being town, right? You've obviously got only two options you're thinking of.

-Sho is SK, Strawman/Rein is the last mafia member

-Sho is BP Lyncher, Strawman/Rein is the last mafia member.

Rein may not have been as helpful as StSS throughout the entire thread, etc, but Rein is probably town because of his claim and YOUR OWN inspection result (Then again, he could be fakeclaiming Watcher, I suppose). StSS brought out a really rushed Bomb claim on Night 4, which... IDK, seems kind of weird. Like how night bomb is a typical mafia claim?

Lynching Sho brings the game to either 3town/1mafia or 2town/1mafia/1SK, and screws him out of his win in the latter because you decided it would be nice to. He has given reasons for why the former isn't viable, and I do believe him on that logic. On the other hand, StSS hasn't been showing up very much recently (compared to Rein, I feel Rein's been contributing more), and Rein has your inspection in his favour. I don't see much in StSS' favour.

You, erm, do realise that there isn't much pointing to StSS being town, right? You've obviously got only two options you're thinking of.

-Sho is SK, Strawman/Rein is the last mafia member

-Sho is BP Lyncher, Strawman/Rein is the last mafia member.

Rein may not have been as helpful as StSS throughout the entire thread, etc, but Rein is probably town because of his claim and YOUR OWN inspection result (Then again, he could be fakeclaiming Watcher, I suppose). StSS brought out a really rushed Bomb claim on Night 4, which... IDK, seems kind of weird. Like how night bomb is a typical mafia claim?

Lynching Sho brings the game to either 3town/1mafia or 2town/1mafia/1SK, and screws him out of his win in the latter because you decided it would be nice to. He has given reasons for why the former isn't viable, and I do believe him on that logic. On the other hand, StSS hasn't been showing up very much recently (compared to Rein, I feel Rein's been contributing more), and Rein has your inspection in his favour. I don't see much in StSS' favour.

Part of the reason why I want to lynch Sho is because it will help me to determine whether or not Rein is town or faking his watch results (as they could be compiled by reading backwards). Likewise, as much as I don't like Strawman's behavior, I can find out for certain if he is mafia on N5 - if it's safe to inspect him. If Sho flips BP, that will tell me that Strawman's role is self-intercepting, and that I shouldn't inspect him. If Sho flips SK, then I know it's safe to inspect Strawman.

Alternately, the final role is godfather. If so, I will have concrete proof on D6.

13th and rapier shut the fuck up

i know you'll post some retarded posts in postgame

so can you wait until then

Look at my post however you want, but I wasn't saying anything about the Town. >:

Also, you are going off of Sho's WORD that he's BP, not SK. I guess you guys trust him over Strawman? Really?

You're going off Strawman's word that he's a bomb. From my perspective, that's nearly impossible. ;/

As for dead people,

02666.gif

Man I overslept my quick nap. Anyway, Clipsey's behaviour is more than weird. She still keeps insisting Killing when it has been said million and one times Straw has to be mafia. I think its pretty sure by now she is no member of town. However, I don't care as long as she is lynched the next day. ##Unvote: Clipsey, ##Vote: Strawman

Sho, you realize that if Strawman is the final mafia member, and you are telling the truth about your role, that the game is over, right?

After that show, I'm even LESS inclined to move my vote.

If Snike targeted me I would definitely be dead also so I can't be responsible for his death, especially assuming he killed 13th. If Nightmare targeted me and I was mafia, my kill would not have gone through. Nightmare visiting me with me not being mafia would mean his role does nothing since i have no action and my ability of course doesn't kill him. There is no way I could be responsible for either of those kills so I don't entirely see how I have to be mafia at this point. At least one of you is lying and doing a very good job at that.

Sho, you realize that if Strawman is the final mafia member, and you are telling the truth about your role, that the game is over, right?

After that show, I'm even LESS inclined to move my vote.

So let me get this staright:

How on earth does THAT EVEN MAKE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF SENSE!?

So let me get this staright:

How on earth does THAT EVEN MAKE THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF SENSE!?

If you looking to kill Odin, and no one has claimed Odin, then the final mafia member would be Odin. If Strawman is Odin, the town wins because the mafia's gone, and you win because Odin's gone.

The fact that you are certain that there will be a next phase tells me that you are full of shit.

Oh god. Oh my god. Clipsey, why do you constantly make me trust I don't have to explain everything to the bone because just maybe people understands the basics without me saying them and then every time you let me down.

I SAID YOU SHULD BE LYNCHED NEXT PHASE. THAT IS OF CORSE ASSUMING THERE IS NEXT DAY. And lets not forget the part where I still think YOU ARE ODIN and very much a scum. I don't think straw lynch ends the game because I THINK there is 2 scums, not because I KNOW. And even if Strawman kill ends the game... SO WHAT!? HOW THE FUCK PREPARING TO THE POSSIBILTY HE DON'T END THE GAME MEANS I KNOW THE GAME WILL END

Clipsey, you should be shamed of yourself. I have seen better logic from Rapier for fuck's sake.

And you still haven't answered how Straw is not clearly a scum other than rein might be godfather. Here I have funny though for you. JUST MAYBE. JUST MAYBE BECAUSE I'M INDIE DON'T MEAN IM SK AND KILLING ME WILL EFFECTIVELY RESULT TOWN LOSING!

Your amazing logic makes me sure you are a scum. I have seen this bullshit before from you but only when you have been scum.

You're assuming I'm SK. I'm not. I'm the town cop who can't get full role PMs. If I could, I would've cleared you/had you lynched sooner.

Either way, I do not want the town to lose. Not after all that's been done. I will be especially pissed if Sho is SK, and wins this because of bad logic and general paranoia. This isn't a bastard game, guys.

Because game where town has every fucking role they would possibly want and oracle on top of that having 9 members when they have freaking Mayor and Persuator while mafia can even crossfire with SK is totally not a bastard set up towards scums and isn't way too fucking town favoured? Clipsey please. You can do better than that. You make no sense at all. At the very least try to put not fail logic behind your lies.

No town cop is considered bastard. Me only having alignment on top of it would be an even bigger bastard. Tracker/Watcher can be inconclusive.

Either way, lynching you will guarantee that the town sees the night phase. I am doing this for the town. Also, that fucking retarded FFtF thread with my "pic" in it is not helping your case.