Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

Once again I will say it. Your word is not to be trusted. Killing me will result town's losing

now lets make a deal.

you dont copy-paste same argument over and over so I don't have to copy-paste same answer. Now that you have said all there is to it about me (well you did few pages ago), proceed with actual scumhunting instead of tunneling.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better deal:

EVERYONE VOTES BY PHASE END, OR I MODKILL MYSELF, BECAUSE I GET THE SENSE THAT THERE'S TWO PEOPLE THAT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME, AND SHO ISN'T ON THE TOWN'S SIDE. IF YOU GUYS AREN'T GONNA BOTHER TRYING TO WIN, THEN YOU DON'T NEED MY HELP LOSING.

Seriously. . .JB, Strawman, Rein, you are not fucking helping. Go ahead and rant, Sho, but I'm done with you. I've made my case. All you're doing is digging your own grave.

Advance apologies to Iris, Snike, and Nightmare, but seriously. . .this town's gonna lose because they don't care. If I do modkill myself in this manner, consider it my way of quitting SF. I want to play with people who care, and if this phase is any indication, there's a lot more people that don't care.

So I've been rereading on this because a whole lot of shit has happened, and ultimately, we have to make a decision between Sho and eclipse. And as I have said a few times, Sho is making me more uneasy than ever.

And really, it's about time I use my right to vote more freely. >_>

##Evict: Sho

I guess that was ridiculously nonspecific wasn't it

specifically, stuff like this is dubious

Once again, that info is useless once Im dead. Remeber I hold the majority up here.

you're either assuming two mafia or assuming the mafia and sk know each other

=/

and this

You can type it. takes half a minute and we can continue the conversation. You can make me do it myself and stop the conversation for like 5-10 because finding the right spot takes time. Now watch everyone else go check what it was. See how this results waste of time that is harmfull for town?

JUst admit being scum

this is the biggest jump in logic of all time

WAIT A SEC

WAIT A GOD DAMN SEC

I WAS ROLEBLOCKED NIGHT 1!

I COULD NOT HAVE POSSIBLY KNOWN ANYTHING ABOUT RAPIER'´S ROLE PM WHEN I REVEALED MINE EVEN IF I HAD INSPECTION.

Does this make people feel better about me? I couldn't possibly have used Rapiers role om as material for fakeclaiming

I guess that was ridiculously nonspecific wasn't it

specifically, stuff like this is dubious

you're either assuming two mafia or assuming the mafia and sk know each other

=/

and this

this is the biggest jump in logic of all time

Im suggesting that once mafia aqnd sk can tie vote they will not allow town to make lynches.

The other one is just me not liking Clipsey's lack of cooperation

Gentlemen, Before I go to school I shall write my one final essay.

Assuming I am the SK, following things must be true

A) I have alternative ability to kill OR there is ridiculous amount of crossfiring

B) I fakeclaimed BULLETPROOF SURVIVOR wiyhout knowing Rapier's role. No matter what inspection or the like I had, I could not use it as I was roleblocked night 1 as seen from nighty's reports. I ask you all. How likely it is to that I would make such weird claim as BULLETPROOF SURVIVOR?

C) After all these utterly unlikely events I would be stupid enough to kill last night? Would I really leave my cover one night too early and make myself the biggest suspect ever?

Lets face it. Considering all this my scumness is very unlikely. Even more unlikely than town not having cop. Remember that mafia's roles very quite weak from what whe have seen. Town has very strong role line up. Considering 13th and Blitz boosting town's vote count and possibility mafia and sk shooting eachother, would 8/3/2/1 without town cop really be that out of question? and lets not forget Im siding with town as I need odin dead. That kinda raises town's vote count even more.

Im telling you vote clipsey. She is clearly trying to make me look quilty. That or go find another target. I go to school now but I can come and check this threat about once an hour. If my votes needs to move it will. Just don't make this stupid mistake.

Eclipse I care about this game, I really do. Its just I also care about hanging out with college friends and going to Curling Club, etc.

Anyways. Sho does make a good point about how he was role blocked N1. Which was completely ignored it seems. Well I don't know if ignored is the right word since no one playing the game has said anything since then. That kind of kills my theory on him at least.

However I do agree that Sho still looks like the most likely and up till that statement hasn't been doing the best job of making sense. Mostly just accusing Eclipse.

But with 5 players left, if I voted Sho right now would that put him at lynch majority? I don't really want to make the day phase end early. I mean sure we aren't being super active but it seems like people are sleeping right now maybe so the longer it goes on it gives them more of a chance to talk more and vote if they haven't. I am leanign towards lynching Sho as well though.

Sho is at L-1, but considering there's barely five hours left in the phase anyway anyway, stacking on a majority vote will have minimal consequences. Still, wait twenty minutes or so if you don't want any time to be wasted.

Be reasonable strawman. As i have pointed out million times its clipsey who insist on me, not the other way around. Also as I know me and jb are almost certainly innocent, Two of rein, clipsey and straw. clipseu is not making herself look good, this my vote. Dont go doom the town straw

Didn't I just say that 8/3/2/1 is a bastard setup? And why the fuck would the town have no cop?

TO THE TOWN:

I don't want this to end with a NL because you couldn't decide on who to vote for, and I will be extremely pissed if you insist on a mislynch. From my point of view, the town's chances of winning are extremely good, but we need to know what exactly Sho is, and I think he's lying about his role.

TO THE MAFIA:

Afraid I'll figure out who you are if Sho flips?

8/3/2/1 isn't really that bad a set-up, IMO, considering how SK also needs to off mafia, etc. With all of town's power roles in this game too (Tracker, Doc, Roleblocker, Vig, etc.) it's very possible.

. . .that's the best you can do? Claim there was no town cop to begin with?

JB, can you self-protect?

Well, if I answered this, then my doc protect is kind of useless, isn't it?

Better deal:

EVERYONE VOTES BY PHASE END, OR I MODKILL MYSELF, BECAUSE I GET THE SENSE THAT THERE'S TWO PEOPLE THAT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME, AND SHO ISN'T ON THE TOWN'S SIDE. IF YOU GUYS AREN'T GONNA BOTHER TRYING TO WIN, THEN YOU DON'T NEED MY HELP LOSING.

Seriously. . .JB, Strawman, Rein, you are not fucking helping. Go ahead and rant, Sho, but I'm done with you. I've made my case. All you're doing is digging your own grave.

OK, I've had it.

I HAVE FUCKING SCHOOL FROM 7:15 TO 4:20 TODAY, SCHOOL INTERNET WAS FUCKING DOWN. SCHOOL IS REALLY BEING A BITCH ALREADY WITH TIMINGS, AND I'M REALLY STUDYING LESS THAN I FUCKING OUGHT TO BE, SO THERE'S YOUR GODDAMN REASON WHY I'M NOT POSTING ANYTHING.

ALSO I DO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME, JUST THAT THERE'S THIS THING CALLED SCHOOL. SOUND FUCKING FAMILIAR, CLIPSE?

WAIT A SEC

WAIT A GOD DAMN SEC

I WAS ROLEBLOCKED NIGHT 1!

I COULD NOT HAVE POSSIBLY KNOWN ANYTHING ABOUT RAPIER'´S ROLE PM WHEN I REVEALED MINE EVEN IF I HAD INSPECTION.

Does this make people feel better about me? I couldn't possibly have used Rapiers role om as material for fakeclaiming

Rapier has no active role. Thus, neither should you.

##Vote Sho

The reason why I was screaming was because I keep seeing you guys in here doing. . .nothing. I don't want to have to yell to get you guys to post. Seriously.

well jb. I read nighty's action list. it says night 1, Targetting Sho. I am merely pointing oout that IF I had investigation, i couldnt have used it to get rapiers role and use it for fakeclaim. Now, how likely it is that I pulled this role of survivor bulletproof from my ass? not likely. in other words im honest. that means you are voting for the one person you know sides with town. kindly unvote now silly.