Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

... Huh.

The only other thing I can point out is that honestly, BP Survivor is a very easy claim to pull out. It's possible that if you were SK, you'd pull that so that you wouldn't get lynched.

Also remember the part where I said survivors ought to claim D1?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... At the rate this is going, neither Rein nor StSS will get online in time.

In any case, though, I don't actually think Sho's lying. The problem is that the best I can do is get a No Lynch, because hi Strawman!

As such, I'm almost convinced of two possibilities.

-It's 2/1/1/1 now, with Eclipse as SK, and StSS as the last mafia.

-It's 3/1/1 now, with Rein and Eclipse as town members.

And I'm going to go with my -new- gut instinct, and ##Unvote

##Vote eclipse

I can't see Sho as anything harmful, given the way he's played the latter half of the game, as well as his logic for him not being SK. Voting for eclipse ties up the scores and if anything, will hopefully result in mafia/SK crossfire, if there's both a mafia and a SK.

I WAS ROLEBLOCKED NIGHT 1!
oh, hey

that's a thing, I guess =/

##Unvote: sho

I'm wondering why JB's ideas are

-me and him are town in both

-eclipse is either town or sk

-strawman is mafia in both

-sho is independent in both

and he votes eclipse, despite that being less likely according to him than Strawman being mafia

=/

I meant to wake up this morning to vote but, uh, that did not happen. Thanks for the phase extend.

oh, hey

that's a thing, I guess =/

##Unvote: sho

I'm wondering why JB's ideas are

-me and him are town in both

-eclipse is either town or sk

-strawman is mafia in both

-sho is independent in both

and he votes eclipse, despite that being less likely according to him than Strawman being mafia

=/

Probably something along the lines of:

-Eclipse cleared you and he is pretty much clear(otherwise we'd have no doctor which doesn't make sense with whats happened).

-Shes town cop as claimed or she is an investigative SK hiding with a town cop claim.

-I haven't been cleared yet in any way(wth Eclipse clear me lol).

-He claimed independent and Eclipse got him as independent so it'd make sense.

and because Eclipse is messing with us and trying to get us to vote off the survivor?

1. Hooray phase extension. Don't waste it, you guys.

2. Try to use some common sense. The more I see of this, the less convinced I am that this is a bastard game. No town cops is also a bastard setup.

3. Sho, I saw that topic in FFtF. I am NOT amused.

Oh, and. . .

5. REIN, you are in IRC. I'm willing to answer any questions you have. I should be around until phase end, unless something really weird comes up.

So I've been thinking over things that are likely to happen, and I don't think there are many likely scenarios beyond the two JB brought up.

##Vote: Ducky

I am not really able to think of any plausible scenario where you and me are both town. Since I know I am town, I feel confident that you need to die. I guess this puts us at 1/1/1 for votals, but I feel more comfortable voting the person who is almost definitely scum from my perspective than debating between two sides.

It's still pretty bastard, because town cop is a role that most mafias see (Ivalice had a very strange role distribution, and vanillas). Of what we've seen so far, the weirdest role IMO was Rapier's one, and that required the cop to be dead. I said way back in D2 that having two of that role was bullshit. I intend on using Sho to figure out the third death, whether it be because he's a killing role, or because you're some kind of crazy self-interceptor that can't be hooked, Strawman. I kind of doubt the latter, though.

I said way back in D2 that having two of that role was bullshit.
Unless you're suggesting Sho has a day inspect, though, him knowing Rapier's role and using it to fakeclaim would be impossible. =/