Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

So wait a minute. I'm having a hard time putting all of this together, tbh.

It would be easy to assume that Snike killed 13th. And then whoever the mafia is killed Snike. (which makes me wonder why the watcher wasn't watching Snike) But then where does the Nightmare kill come from?

So I think at this point it would be safe to assume that there is an SK. An SK with investigative powers would be my guess. That would also explain why we haven't been seeing any kills from the SK before, because they were playing it safe and investigating instead of killing. It seems to me like they have been trying to not alert either town or mafia of their presence. Maybe they even made a miscalculation and thought if they shot last night then it would be game over and they would win, or maybe they just thought it was time to actually shoot.

But now, assuming there is an Sk, who could it possibly be? I have 2 possible suspects which I think would be the most likely.

A. Eclipse: Eclipse has confirmed that she has an investigative role by finding and outing Kaoz and by her clearing of Iris. However, Eclipse has also been pushing heavily for vig kills to the point where to some people it appeared as if she was soft claiming vig/a killing role. She is also a very good player, one good enough to come up with the plan to stay hidden as the serial killer and try and pass herself off as the town cop(something I don't think most people would do as a serial killer).

B. Sho: I believe it was Rapier who first brought up the idea that Sho could have investigated him and copied his role. This idea seemed silly at first but it actually makes sense. With Rapier's role confirmed, Sho's "role" is a lot more believable. Almost cleared, in fact. And you have to admit it got votes and suspicion off of him. So the whole rest of the game Sho could sit and do nothing while not being under any threat, until the end where he would probably need to kill someone at some point to secure his victory.

There is also a possibly that either of these 2 could be the last mafia instead of the SK. Considering Eclipse is convinced that the last mafia role is investigative yet the only confirmed investigative role is her own. Sho's could be less likely considering we have Nightmares results and deduction that Sho was either self aligned or mafia aligned and Eclipse's results saying that Sho is indeed 3rd party.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See that action list I posted? You were hooked N1, then it's possible that crossfire happened on N2 on Nightmare. N3 very well could've been me or Iris, but I thought that you inquiring SO MUCH about my N1 clear was really weird.

Either way, your lynch will help to prove something.

So basically you claim that I first got roleblocked, THEN crossfired AND ADDING TO THAT crossfired again!?

In other words you say I planned to kill Nighty? Oh please. If I were killing people would I go and kill NIGHTY WHEN MY SO CALLED "TUNNELING" TOWARDS NIGHTY KILL IS SO DAMN WHINED MATTER. Why would I even in my wildest dreams go after Nightmare at such point? AND MAFIA ALSO!?

that is incredibly unlikely and you know that.

And then rolls night 3 and I would target CLIPSEY!? THE LONE COPCLAIM!? THE GOD DAMN OBVIOUS DOCTOR TARGET!? oh alternative I see there. Iris. The same Iris WE KNOW MAFIA TARGETED FOR SURE!? Another Crossfire? don't be ridiculous. This is Kamen Rider, not Agent. On the other hand speaking of Iris...

We know mafia used their Janitoring on Iris. Now why would they do that? You say they knew her role and wanted to hide it? well thats obviously not true because she clearly is some oracle thing. Mafia certainly didn't know her role when they hitted her. But why would they waste their Janitoring on Iris? Doesn't this sound very unlikely? Surely they had SOME reason to janitor her.

So lets think. what do we know about Iris? Well we know she is cop cleared don't we? The one Clipsey called painfully obvious one yet she can't bother to tell why that would be? Lets think about this just a little bit. Maybe Clipsey is the last scum. She gave us Kaoz to make herself look clear. She got few people suspicious during early phases if my memory is right. Maybe the reason the so called obvious clear was not said directly is this:

They planned to Janitor Iris so that calling her townie would not be trolled by she actually being 3rd party. Just in case if you know. Now it would be child's play to keep Clipsey alive to the very end. Maybe clipsey is no cop at all. Maybe she is Kamen Rider Odin. You know, the strongest Rider according to the lore. Could it be her ability is something like "Once when you are doing the kill, you may kill one adittional player." That sound ok considering that Odin according to the role is the strongest. She knows she can't joint win with me and my bulletproof vest makes killing me on night too hard so she plans to get me killed thanks to me being third party and there being extra kill. Convinient way to get rid of me wouldn't you say? And its extremely likely that I turn out to be third party so her cop claim is hold up even longer. Next night she kills JB or Dave based on high level coin toss. Then she claims that strawman is the last scum and gets him lynched. Then she just wins.

But no cop counterclaim I hear you say. Maybe mafia knew this game has no cop. Their roles are bit weak. That info could balance a bit. They don't have their own way of investigation so they can't make too much use of this information without taking huges risks. That makes the bit of info not too major.

All in all, Clipsey is trying to trick you town.

unless someone makes better point:

##Vote: Clipsey

B. Sho: I believe it was Rapier who first brought up the idea that Sho could have investigated him and copied his role. This idea seemed silly at first but it actually makes sense. With Rapier's role confirmed, Sho's "role" is a lot more believable. Almost cleared, in fact. And you have to admit it got votes and suspicion off of him. So the whole rest of the game Sho could sit and do nothing while not being under any threat, until the end where he would probably need to kill someone at some point to secure his victory.

So did you understand right? After all this maginificent bluff, I WOULD BE STUPID ENOUGH TO JUST THROW IT ALL OUT OF THE WINDOW AND KILL TONIGHT!?

Seriously Straw. Extra kill brings so much suspicion on me That I would have investigated tonight if I were SK/Investigator

(which makes me wonder why the watcher wasn't watching Snike)
Because I didn't want to WIFOM too hard and whoops, the mafia killed the doctor and I have no report on it.

Also, the first problem with your idea about clipsey bussing Kaoz, Sho, is that you're saying eclipse actually wasted an inspect on Kaoz because she visited him N2.

Because I didn't want to WIFOM too hard and whoops, the mafia killed the doctor and I have no report on it.

Also, the first problem with your idea about clipsey bussing Kaoz, Sho, is that you're saying eclipse actually wasted an inspect on Kaoz because she visited him N2.

She did? my bad.

I still find me being SK completely fucking ridiculous.

I kind of wanted Nightmare and Snike to target StSS, so my guess is that StSS is some sort of Granny role or whatever, but I still find it highly unlikely that no one would have targeted him during previous phases. The other alternative is, of course, that Snike shot 13th, mafia and SK shot Nightmare/Snike. I don't know if 8/3/1/2 is actually possible, but it's true that Kamen Rider Odin could be SK, I suppose.

Another theory is that if Clipse is SK/Inspector, she could have an ability that lets her choose whether or not to inspect or kill. Kind of like Life's role in DN mafia, I suppose. And remember Eclipse herself hasn't been cleared as a town member yet, since she's only been cleared as a non-mafia role.

Also doc'd eclipse which was probably a bad move because snike

One more thing; Clipse, why are you trying to lynch the survivor? I suppose that since Sho needs Odin dead, it's possible he has a shot, but since Snike almost certainly killed 13th, why in hell would Sho shoot Snike or Nightmare? Rapier needed a townie dead; I would guess that Sho needs a mafia member dead. Or, you know, SK. Which Nightmare and Snike certainly weren't, because I kind of cleared them.

And ratings on players whee, top is most town, bottom is most scum, sho is funny

Town

Rein - I know he's been quiet, then again, I've been quiet (and town!) too this entire game so far.

StSS - Looks like I fucked up on the night bomb thing. Gnngh.

Eclipse - why in hell are you trying to lynch sho

Scum

survivor lol - Sho

It could always be that Sho actually is Kamen Rider Odin and just lied about needing him to be dead for him to win to fit his made up win condition? Though that sounds like a huge risk to take because eventually people would notice that there doesn't seem to be anyone else to be Odin.

Another theory is that if Clipse is SK/Inspector, she could have an ability that lets her choose whether or not to inspect or kill. Kind of like Life's role in DN mafia, I suppose. And remember Eclipse herself hasn't been cleared as a town member yet, since she's only been cleared as a non-mafia role.

Also doc'd eclipse which was probably a bad move because snike

One more thing; Clipse, why are you trying to lynch the survivor? I suppose that since Sho needs Odin dead, it's possible he has a shot, but since Snike almost certainly killed 13th, why in hell would Sho shoot Snike or Nightmare? Rapier needed a townie dead; I would guess that Sho needs a mafia member dead. Or, you know, SK. Which Nightmare and Snike certainly weren't, because I kind of cleared them.

That what I was thinking about Eclipse if she was the SK. But then that would also confuse me more about Sho. Either way I'm sure that one(or both) of them is lying about something.

Anyone else care to explain why the hell we have three deaths? Yes, JB, I'm talking to you.

Unfortunately, all I get are alliances. Otherwise, things would've gone way the hell faster, since Sho was my N3 inspect. His result, oddly enough, was "self-aligned". Rapier is listed as Independent.

Nightmare supposedly hooked Strawman on N4, so either Strawman is a mafia role that kills whoever targets him, while ignoring the hook, or Sho's lying about his role. Given Sho was way the fuck too interested in my N1 clear, I'm guessing it's the latter.

Nightmare supposedly hooked Strawman on N4, so either Strawman is a mafia role that kills whoever targets him, while ignoring the hook, or Sho's lying about his role. Given Sho was way the fuck too interested in my N1 clear, I'm guessing it's the latter.

For the last time, WE KNOW IRIS WAS KILLED BY KAY. LET IT FUCKING BE ALREADY

Unfortunately, all I get are alliances. Otherwise, things would've gone way the hell faster, since Sho was my N3 inspect. His result, oddly enough, was "self-aligned". Rapier is listed as Independent.

Challenge fucking accepted

Dear Rapier,

jtTxK.jpg

You are Kamen Rider Ryuuga.

You are the primary antagonist of the movie, not appearing anywhere else. You're not technically one of the ensemble of Riders, rather you're sort of an evil clone of Ryuuki. Functionally, you mirror Ryuuki perfectly, though you're black and your base form is slightly stronger. Your motif is a dragon.

Your goal is to replace Ryuuki. You don't care about anything else, so you will be protecting yourself with your Guard Vent at all times and one attempt to kill you at night will fail. A second will be successful. In short, you're the Independent Bulletproof.

You are self-aligned. You win if you survive and Kamen Rider Ryuuki does not.

Still something to whine about?

Anyone else care to explain why the hell we have three deaths? Yes, JB, I'm talking to you.

I'm so sorry I guessed incorrectly on who to protect. And if you didn't read my earlier post, I'll just summarise it here - Either something happened with StSS being Night Bomb or whatever, or there is a Serial Killer/Inspector. Who decided to not kill until now.

Lynching Sho will give me a better idea of what happened last night.

1. If Sho flips what he claims, then it's very possible that the final mafia role is an interceptor and it was put on Strawman, or Strawman himself is an intercepting role. I wasn't hooked, and apparently, neither was Rein. If you were hooked, JB, now's the time to say something.

2. If Sho flips what I suspect he will, then it'll explain why the death count is so damn high.

In other words, the town has way more to gain with lynching him than not. I for one want to know why we suddenly have so many dead people.