Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

Because Kaoz's first accusation seemed very sure. I know he can be for theatrics, but that sounded way too sure. Actually. . .wait. . .Kaoz's role bonks people over the head, so. . .fuck. I really need to know what Sho really is. If he really is inspect/SK, that'll tell us what the hell happened on the first two nights.

I've got like a bajillion other theories rolling around in my head, but it depends on what Sho flips. Otherwise, I can't see how those kills happened, because I targeted Rein and am alive, and Nightmare didn't target me, JB, or Rein.

I think it was mentioned that 8/4/2 was a bastard setup. I think 8/3/2/1 is also a bastard setup. . .but 8/3/1/1 isn't.

What accusation are you refering to? do not give me that read summary bullcrap.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is stupid. <_<

First of all, eclipse, I exited the topic for being inactive for 15 minutes. This is an okay thing to do. It's called eating food.

Second of all I would like to throw this under the theoretical magnifying glass.

What?

I would recommend not shooting me. I'm scissors the night bomb. You'll just be taking out two town in one night if you do that. Investigate me, shoot 13th or Rein.

I don't know about you guys, but does anyone else think this seems rather rushed? It seems to me that Strawman likely used the conveniently listed by 13th Scissors as a bomb to get Snike not to shoot him. He didn't say why he's bomb or list any sort of vent, which I find pretty troubling.

I am also a bit concerned by the existing potential of SK eclipse, or mafia eclipse, even, but I also think Sho is reacting extremely poorly. Though, that is kind of a Sho thing. I don't think they want to work together at all though. Lastly I think JB is town because a game without a doctor seems like some sick joke, and I am obviously town to myself.

Whether or not 8/3/1/1 is a bastard setup or not is also completely irrelevant because we can all quite clearly see there is 14 players and not 13 total.

You can type it. takes half a minute and we can continue the conversation. You can make me do it myself and stop the conversation for like 5-10 because finding the right spot takes time. Now watch everyone else go check what it was. See how this results waste of time that is harmfull for town?

JUst admit being scum

Protip: I doubt this, your claim, and just about everything else you said. Or do I have to bring up your reasons for lynching Nightmare on D1 again, or the fact that you argue so much that you naturally deter people from scumhunting?

Here's my thoughts on everyone else:

JB - Be a little more active, dammit.

Rein - I'm not sure if you're clear, as the last role could very well be godfather. If Sho flips BP who needs Odin dead, you're clear.

StSS - Your alignment is a bit more up in the air, since I didn't inspect you. I'll have to rectify this tonight.

This is stupid. <_<

First of all, eclipse, I exited the topic for being inactive for 15 minutes. This is an okay thing to do. It's called eating food.

Second of all I would like to throw this under the theoretical magnifying glass.

I don't know about you guys, but does anyone else think this seems rather rushed? It seems to me that Strawman likely used the conveniently listed by 13th Scissors as a bomb to get Snike not to shoot him. He didn't say why he's bomb or list any sort of vent, which I find pretty troubling.

I am also a bit concerned by the existing potential of SK eclipse, or mafia eclipse, even, but I also think Sho is reacting extremely poorly. Though, that is kind of a Sho thing. I don't think they want to work together at all though. Lastly I think JB is town because a game without a doctor seems like some sick joke, and I am obviously town to myself.

Whether or not 8/3/1/1 is a bastard setup or not is also completely irrelevant because we can all quite clearly see there is 14 players and not 13 total.

It was rather rushed, but thats because it was 3 in the morning and I wanted to get to bed lol. Though I admit that possibility could make a lot of sense. After all no one had mentioned Scissors before iirc and of course I would never claim Odin if I was him because we are assuming he is mafia. However, what actually happened, and is much less logically likely unfortunately, is that 13th just managed to correctly guess who I was. And seeing as I have no reason to fake claim or lie, I went ahead and told you who I was truthfully only having briefly skimmed over what all ahd been said in my absence. But I can go ahead and tell you why thats my ability. I use the non-canonical Crush Vent and my awesomely giant claw weapon to take down whoever is trying to kill me along with myself.

And I suppose she meant 9/3/1/1.

Once again, that info is useless once Im dead. Remeber I hold the majority up here.

People be reasonable and kill clipsey. Meanwhile I need to relax a bit. see you in like half a hour~

hmmm gode geass or kissXsis. Perhaps even MLP So much to choose from, so little time

Didn't I just say that 8/3/2/1 is a bastard setup? And why the fuck would the town have no cop?

TO THE TOWN:

I don't want this to end with a NL because you couldn't decide on who to vote for, and I will be extremely pissed if you insist on a mislynch. From my point of view, the town's chances of winning are extremely good, but we need to know what exactly Sho is, and I think he's lying about his role.

TO THE MAFIA:

Afraid I'll figure out who you are if Sho flips?

And as I said A) balance is not perfect, B) I side with town by almost default C) It is possible last scum somehow resulted double kill. Not likely I admit but it could be. We don't know his/her role

TO THE TOWN

do not listen to clipsey's lies. She is trying to get rid of me with the excuse of info that is useless if I am honest. If you are to lynch me, lynch me for being scum not for the info it gives. That "info" is useless. Use the fact that I have given to you all my role includes. You know I wouldn't be acting this hastily and revealing the 3th kill. Clipsey is framing me.

TO THE CLIPSEY

I expected better act from you.

TO THE LAST ONE

WE GONNA FIND YA

There were three SPLIT cops, and that game was OC. This is NOC, which means the town leader can't tell the vig who to kill in private. Besides, I don't see a cult in here.

The point is nothing is absolute. Town dont absolutely must have cop. For fucks sake it had Tracker Watcher and apparently Oracle. What else do you want? Lets not forget 2 roles to help majority keeping in bastard set up. At least 2 protection roles. And lets not forget scum roles havent been that good. See how just maybe no town cop is not a absolute can't be true?

Two protection roles is perfectly understandable with a SK setup. Besides, YOU ARE NOT A MISLYNCH. I suspect you win when everyone else is dead, and I refuse to let you do that.

The entire town needs to vote on this, because it's 3/1/1. If today is a NL, town will lose.