Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia - Game Over

Naglfar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's 1 AM my time. :(: I guess I can stay up that late.

Because JB lives in a weird time zone, and I want him to make an informed opinion.

Alternately, I could simply vote you to majority, but that's not fair to JB.

Firstly, hers was a request, and the extension was for the sake of busy people. No extensions will be made just because someone doesn't like where votes are.

First extension was because busy people. If the first one didn't help, why would the second

Yes I am just bitching aroung

That's 1 AM my time. :(: I guess I can stay up that late.

Because JB lives in a weird time zone, and I want him to make an informed opinion.

Alternately, I could simply vote you to majority, but that's not fair to JB.

Hey thats great idea. Do it if you really think Im scum and killing me is best for town. It doen't matter what JB thinks you let him win this way. Come on do it. Everything is allowed in mafia

In other words Im starting to get extremely fucking annoyed by this phase. We have shouted to each other for gazillion hours. Is there any reason to extend it even more?

Ignoring jerks is something you and butthurt Rein must learn.

Deadtalking and people not in the game talking isn't something that should happen in any game. This shouldn't be a surprise to you, and yet...

I'm still convinced we should go after Strawman first, though, because again, the case of him being scum is just more plausible.

One LAST post, this time to users like Paper and Zorbees.

You are not even in the game. Shut the hell up. Dead people listen as well.

Now that I've done that, I will return to the place we zombies have made so we can discuss this

FUCKING FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING DEAD PEOPLE

FUCK

Also Sho, BP Lyncher is a possible claim. And, to be honest, I'm sick of you, and everything about you. Your death gives more information about whoever the last mafia is based on their night action, or if it's 2/1/1 (in which case, fuck me). And even if it costs you your goddamn win, I don't mind!

Also if this is way things go, sure next time vote is against my opinion I surely will demand extension

Well considering Eclipse did in fact change her vote to me, I don't think this is really exactly the case Sho. 3/1/1 or 2/1/1/1

Also, not going to lie, I am completely chocked that phase was extended again. We need to definitely try and figure something out this extension.

Here's what seem to be our options(I'm kind of just laying this out to help me figure things mostly but it might help you guys as well, idk) and possible outcomes. (please note that names and outcomes are not in any particular order)

Lynch Eclipse: Outcome 1: Eclipse is Town cop and we are now at 2/1/1 or 1/1/1/1, with the 2nd seeming extremely less likely, going into the night phase which would probably end with Doctor!JB dying, or alternatively Watcher-and-non-Godfather!Rein because each would probably be targeted by a killer(one by SK and the other by mafia) leaving 1/1/1 the next day which would then result...well I don't really know how that would play out.

Outcome 2: Eclipse pops up SK , the new numbers going into the night are 2/1/1. That night JB once again probably goes down. This leaves me, rein, and sho trying to decide which is more likely out of me being scum, rein being godfather, and sho somehow not actually being a survivor but being mafia instead.

Lynch JB: Outcome 1: JB is town and we are down to 2/1/1 or 1/1/1/1. I don't know why we would ever do this.

Lynch Me:Outcome 1: I turn out to be the last mafia. This leaves numbers at 3/1 or 2/1/1 with either town and survivor winning or SK being the only threat left. SK will kill someone so new numbers will be 2/1 or 1/1/1. 2 remaining towns must lynch SK!Sho or Town and Sho must lynch SK!Whoever.

Outcome 2: I flip town leaving us at 2/1/1 or 1/1/1/1. Last mafia Rein? had you guys completely fooled, SK/Mafia kill one or both of town off at night.

Lynch Sho: Outcome 1: Sho is independent bulletproof! Numbers at 3/1 or 2/1/1. Mafia/Sk take out 1 or 2 town depending on the situation leaving numbers at 2/1 or 1/1/1 or 1/1(just SK and Mafia left). I don't really know what those would end as but yeah.

Outcome 2: Sho is SK! Numbers are 3/1. Mafia kills someone but is investigated and probably watched and loses the next day. Town wins. (note:In both of these scenarios Eclipse finds out a lot of information, allegedly).

Lynch Rein: Outcome 1: Rein is town watcher! Once again we are down to 2/1/1 or 1/1/1/1(also very unlikely in this case I think). Mafia /SK kills off someone or possibly 2 people leaving numbers at 1/1/1, just SK and Maf, or maybe something else. Town loses I'm pretty sure.

Outcome 2: Rein is Godfather? Numbers are 3/1 or 2/1/1. Town wins. Or SK is still there and probably kills someone leaving numbers 2/1 or 1/1/1 for next day.

Also I just realized I didn't figure in SK and Maf shooting each other into any of these possibilities but oh well.

SUMMARY TIME~!

Page 73: Facepalms all 'round. Rein says no one visited JB. JB doesn't want to be lynched in his sleep.

Page 74: More facepalms. I out my inspection on Rein (town), and ask JB if he got any messages. Also, Tangerine lynch. I ask people to talk more. Action lists, my vote for Sho, and my logic behind it. Cue tons of complaining. I'm gonna link the relative things. Here and here. Alrighty then, Strawman. Logic by Sho (read it, everyone, this is important). Rein points out that for me to have bussed Kaoz, I would've had to have wasted an inspect on him. Sho thinks that he's not SK.

Page 75: Spam. Useful post by JB. JB asks a couple of questions to me and Sho. Sho and Rein answer. Strawman states the obvious. I point out that this would be a lot easier if I got roles rather than alignments, and that if Strawman is the final mafia member, he's some sort of freak that kills whoever targets him while ignoring hooks. Sho screams some more. JB answers what he thinks might have happened for three deaths to have occurred. What I learn from lynching Sho. I also think the final mafia role is a full inspect (A/N: As of the time of writing, I'm beginning to doubt myself).

Page 76: JB wasn't hooked, and votes for Sho. Sho whines about being accused. JB is confused, and unvotes. Why Sho thinks he can't be SK. I repeat myself, and ask Rein and Strawman to start talking. Read this, everyone, because it highlights Sho's case. Also, no one is clear, according to Sho. I repeat what I said earlier, and this is Sho's response. JB is irritated that Sho doesn't think he's clear. More arguing between me and Sho, with me yelling at Rein and Strawman to talk.

Page 77: I'm not happy about Rein leaving without saying anything. Scenarios by Strawman, and he wants to know why I think the last mafia role is investigative. No, Sho, you are not the town's last hope. I have my own theories, and I have numbers in my head, and I can't count. Rein exists. Sho whines. I correct my numbers. More spam, and what I think of everyone else. What the hell, Strawman?

Page 78: Spam. My message to the town. Sho is original. I ask JB if he can self-protect. Sho thinks Ivalice is relevant to this game. I eventually get pissed off and threaten to modkill myself, because I don't see enough fucks being given. Iris facepalms for the fourth or fifth time. I also threaten to quit (and yes, I was quite serious; I was very unhappy with the way the town acted at the end of DT2, and apathy pisses me off). Rein decides that Sho's making him uneasy, and votes for him. Sho whines some more.

Page 79: Rein's reasons. This is a note to self to read what Sho wrote in the next few posts on my own, because I'm getting pissed off just by reading them. Hi Strawman. Sho's posts are still irritating me. Sorry for being so harsh, JB. Bickering by Sho with JB answering, which I urge you guys to read yourself. JB votes for me to tie the lynch, and hopes the mafia/SK will crossfire. Kaoz requests a phase extension (you're dead, dude).

Page 80: Thanks, Nags. JB unvotes, then promises to wake up early tomorrow so things make sense. Rein picks apart JB's logic. Strawman tries to explain what JB meant. Rein wonders why JB voted for me and not Strawman, given his suspicions. I do a little victory dance in regards to the phase extension, ask Rein to get in here, and urge people not to waste the extension, and also promise a summary (here ya go). Strawman thinks that no town cop is less bastard, due to tracker/watcher/oracle (hint: It's not). Rein votes for Strawman because he's confident that he and Strawman can't be on the same side. Logic by me. ;/ Rein says he couldn't have used Rapier's role as a fake if he was hooked on N1. I think he's not able to be hooked. Rein seems a bit miffed (not that I blame you).

Page 81: JB votes for Strawman, and does a damn good job explaining why (this isn't sarcasm, read it guys). I point out that a mislynch today means the town loses. I tell dead people to STFU. More good logic by JB, read it guys. My own logic, judge it as you will. Many requests by dead players to shut up. Rein thinks that Strawman being a bomb is near-impossible. Sho decides it's better to lynch me tomorrow, and votes for Strawman. Strawman makes a very good point, read it folks. Sho makes a pointless post. Strawman votes for Sho out of self-preservation. I respond to said meaningless post.

Page 82: Sho screaming. JB thinks there's a good reason to lynch everyone. Fuck the rest of that, and skip to here. The next relevant post is above this one, but I felt like linking this. Nags extends the phase right before I post this. JB kinda mixes his votes up, and I thank Nags and unvote.

Page 83: JB corrects himself. I offer to do my summary, and explain that I haven't voted so that JB has time to go home and read everything, since it's pretty damn obvious that he's at school right now. SPAM. I point out that I could simply vote to make it majority, but I want to make sure JB's sure about his decision. Paperblade wins this page. Rein thinks we should be going after Strawman, because his case is more plausible (I'd love to, but I want to see if I can inspect him without dying, because that would be really bad).

Page 84: JB is annoyed with dead people, people who aren't playing, and Sho. LOTS of scenarios by Strawman. I ask if everyone's done, then realize that mom's coming over. JB's fine with me voting Sho. Votals. Sho whines one more time. The mods need to modkill themselves. The end. Dammit, that took a long time.

WITH THAT BEING SAID. . .

Rein - Decent posts through the day, even if they are short.

JB - Sorry, man. I don't see a Ryuuki counterclaim, and town not having a doctor seems silly.

Me - I'm doing all I can to win this.

Strawman - Lots of scenarios, and has been talking way more than normal (yay). I won't be able to form a good opinion on whether this is good or bad until Sho flips.

Sho - You're telling me whether or not Rein is truly clear, and whether I can inspect Strawman. I know I'm town.

BY REQUEST:

##Vote: Sho