Happy New Year~

Darros

:tangerine:

omg she's liek the best mod evar and I <3 her.

OK really. Tangerine is amazing. She listens really well, talks to just about everyone, and is hilarious. I find it really funny when she teases Charlie.

Today, I have been tasked with writing about Empress Tangerine by her majesty herself. I remember when Her Majesty was made into Her Majesty. She was appointed an Administrator by the Honourable VincentASM, and thus began the Foxerine Empire. It was a time of celebration, all the forest residents, including myself rejoiced at this decision. Weeks went by, with Tangerine plotting to usurp Vincent and Jyo, by making them her slavebutlers.

Of course, the other moderators all knew about this. They invented some crazy machine that made people into slavebutlers, and warped reality so that everyone thought they were always slavebutlers. How twisted. And awesome. Anyway, Tangerine used this on the other Administrators, and turned them into her slavebutlers.

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to tell you more of the plan to take over SF, because it hasn't happened yet! Even if I am an ambiguous narrator whom you all know, I can't spoil life!

So, New Year's Eve. That day people realize "Oh Shit! It's The Last Day Of *insert year here*". Or sometimes they don't. But whatever. It's a day to party. Or a day to reflect. Or for some like myself, a day to be home alone all evening and night because his parents went partying, his sister's sleeping over somewhere (no babysitting whoooo) and his best friend has his ex-girlfriend (whom he detests) over night, so he can't go visit there. Well, I decided not to be depressing, and pull off two of those at once. And it's not the first one, sorry to disappoint you blackops. So, I decided I'll reflect. Upon SF. Upon all of you. Yes, you. Reading this, unless you're a guest, or I forgot you, or I don't really know you enough to talk about you.

lol homework what? That can wait!

220px-FF232.jpg

The Fantastic Four

This was almost a fantastic five, but four seems cooler and therefore it's four. These people are my closest friends on SF. Don't worrk though, I love you all (truly, I do. I don't hate any of you, despite how I may of acted in the past/present/future). They can argue who's who themselves.

crashman_alpha

Hey, Zak. You made top 4, so congrats. Zak was one of my first friends when I joined and ignored the entire forest outside Forum Games (even though Forum Games is far from it). I got to know him pretty well, and even though I don't go there as often recently, I still talk to Zak almost every day. Lately, I've been doing drafts with him, and it's been fun. He beats me almost every time. Zak also teases me all the time about Aideen. She's not my waifu, I'm only a fanboy! D:

Integrity

Probably the person I've butted heads with the most around here, I still consider Integ a true and great friend. Even though he's super critical of everything I do and he thinks I'm a moron (actually, I'm not sure if he really thinks that or is teasing me o-o) I can still have a good conversation with Integ anytime. I really gotta start asking him for tips on drafting, since he's one of the three I've dubbed The Three Legendary FE4 Drafters

TheTinyImp

She probably won't read this until I link it to her. Unless one of you links it to her, in which case I would be dissatisfied with you because techinally I'm wrong. Anyway, I don't see Imp much on the forums (she visits the one board I never step foot in) but I see her very frequently in the Chat room. We talk about pretty much anything, and I'm always happy to converse with her. She got me hooked on Toriko, even though I haven't read it much lately, and I discuss that were her pretty frequently, whenever I read it.

Soul

Hey, it's my Birthday Buddy! Soul is another one of my first friends on SF, I met him in Forum Games as well. Though I never see him there anymore, Soul is pretty much everywhere, so I talk to him... commonly. It's not every day, but it's not uncommon. I remember that when I changed my name to Hawk King Tibarn, he and Slayer changed their names to Janaff and Ulki and we were the Hawk Trio for a while. I also know Soul admires my Peachliness from that one time we brawled. Apparantly I "Hatcha!" too much though.

Number 5

SlayerX

Slayer was a very very very close 5th in my Fantastic Four (which is not in order by the way) but I had to cut him out so I could keep my lame reference. Hope you don't mind, Slayer. Anyway, Slayer is a great friend of mine. Though, he is always telling me to drink That drink I Dislike Heavily and even raised a coffee army against me that one time, even though it's probably still ongoing. Slayer also did that Hawk Trio thing with me, even though he was Ulki once before. Also if you drop Bio I will kill you.

And the Rest!

Don't worry if you're here. I still really like you all and consider you my friends.

NTG

Well, it's our favorite silly Nomadic Trooper Girl here! I met NTG pretty recently, but I get along rather well with her. She actually has an About Me page, which people son't seem to use for some reason which I've looked at a few times to look at games. She makes me laugh with her silliness. Also..

NTG likes tea.

She is part of the Tea Troupe.

Tea is very good

and coffee sucks

Freohr Datia

Free! Free has to be one of the easiest people to get along with on SF. She's really kind, and will always chat with you. At least from my experience that's what I've saw. Her spriting is amazing, she's improved a lot! I never really post in Creative anymore other than when Kay or Blackshadow tells me to update the Reclasing Competition. So there's my opinion of your work, Free.

Emeraldfox

There have been times I haven't gotten along with Em, usually when he goes on one of those obsessive character things, but when it comes down to it, I really like Em. He's a swell guy, and I actually think that when he goes obsessive over a character it's pretty funny (in a good way, not a point and laugh kind of way).

Nightmare

I've always known Nightmare, but only recently have I started to talk to him. Nightmare is a cool, respectable guy. He can be fun and awesome most of the time, and dead serious when he needs to be. I guess that's what made him an awesome mod. I wish he hadn't retired. also can I have more lols in your contest

BLS

Another silly. ;P BLS is always fun to talk to, though I haven't spoke with him as much lately. From what I've seen, his Metroid Hacking stuff is pretty cool. And I really like how he puts video playthroughs of games and hacks on his YouTube.

Dark Legend Vampire

I guess you're one of the exceptions to the bit in the first part about guests. Anyway, I still think you're a cool guy, despite going and getting yourself banned... <_< I need to talk to DLV more. I have him on YouTube, maybe I'll chat him up on there sometime soon. Good luck with Masochist Tower!

Reinfleche/Luka/Lightning/Dave/whatever name he goes by now

Hello onewhochangeshisnametoooften. Rein is unique. I remember Integ said once that Rein was like Oujay, because he's in between striving for acceptance and being his own person. I did not paraphrase that from he's About Me page! Don't be silly! But that is exactly how I think of Rein, when it comes down to it.

Light Lord

Light Lord is one of those people who I talk to mostly in Forum Games, but I still have talked to enough to know him. Light Lord is a pretty cool guy. He's nice to everybody he meets, and will always be pleasant in a conversation.

Proto

One of those people I haven't seen much of lately, probably because he's in Mafia a lot, a place where I mostly avoid because I'm so damn bad at it. Still, I like Proto, and have made pleasant conversation with him before.

SeverIan

Hmm. SeverIan and I have an odd relationship. It's always friendly, but there are times when I talk to him often, and times when I hardly speak with him. SeverIan is a great guy to talk to, and he knows a lot about books. If you're ever looking for reccomendations, go to him. Not that I ever have yet because I don't really read but I will someday!

Darros has now been writing for an hour.

eclipse

One of the best creative writers I have ever seen, I find it hilarious when you and Furet tag team stories that... aren't really that good. You can be very persistant (Yeah, that FEDS draft I finished a year late). You're also a really great drafter too.

Crashgordon

Oh god. You know, I honsetly like you, even though we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things. I know you don't like having opinions forced down your throat, I know what that's like too. But sometimes you have to listen and see what the difference is between irrational and rational is/ Anyway, you are a nice guy, it's just you're very vocal about your tastes.

Psych

I haven't spoken with Psych lately other than Tag Team 2. Anyway, I really like Psych, he's a good guy to talk to. He is also really funny sometimes, especially in Mafia from when I used to go there.

Queen_Elincia

I haven't spoken much with her anytime recently, but I still think she's a super duper gal. She seems to be one of those people who can voice her own opinion without pissing people off. Which is rare than you'd think.

Sask

Oh my, more silliness! Sask is really kind at heart, and he seems to be kind of shy. But talking to Sask is always pleasant, no matter what we talk about. He tends to tease me too! ;~;

Lumi

Another person whom I haven't talked to in ages. But not really ages since I've talked to her before my birthday. Lumi is different from most people I know. She manages to be nice and come across as a badass at the same time. She's very artistically talented.

Spectakitty

Kitty is always fun to converse with. Always. I can talk about just about anything to Kitty, and next thing you know we're having a nice long conversation that spans about a zillion topics. She also always seems to be in the chatroom when I play FE10 and sadfaces at me whenever someone dies.

General Horace

One of the Three Legendary FE4 Drafters, and a great guy. I talk about drafts in Chat when he's around a lot. I always enjoy talking to Horace.

Kay

I remember Kay thought I was good ok at mafia once. lol. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I irk Kay a lot, but I still enjoy talking to her, which doesn't happen very often anymore. ;/

Frostbite

Frosty is hilarious. He always manages to make me laugh, whether I'm happy, sad, or angry. His somewhat random fanboyness can always make me smile. Well. Almost always.

Iris

I still haven't looked into Mock Trial at my school. I like talking to Iris, whether it be about School, FE, or really anything. I need to talk to her more often!

13thshadow

One of the most crazy drafters I know. He signs up for about every FE11 draft he sees. I've had the pleasure of going 1-on-1 with him in FE7 LHM. It was a fun experience.

Maji

The other Archanean Axe-mainer here! Maji is always fun to talk to, and he's funny to with his Marty fanboyness. His FE3 Let's Play is really entertaining as well.

Hazuki

Hazu has got to be or friendliest member. I see she joined our unofficial welcoming committee, but disappeared from the chatroom lately. I miss talking to you in there. Also, continue your FE4 thing. >:|

Silver Harpoon

You remind me of me when I was newer to the forum. I made a lot of threads and managed to irk some people too. But hey, you're a nice guy, Stick around SF.

blackops

Oh god, blackops. You never cease to make me laugh. Your antics are pretty funny around here. You're fun to talk to, other than when you decide to give me "plans". :O

Tangerine edit blackops' entry and call him a dirty weirdo

Furet

I remember I butted heads with you a while ago, but that seems to be in the past now. I like you, you're a great guy, and you're funny. You're also a great writer!

Jack

Y'know, I don't talk to Jack too often, but I genuinely like him. He's very easy to talk to, and gets along well with everyone! I met him recently, and look forward to getting to know him more.

Kai

At first I didn't get along with Kai. But over time I've gotten to know him more. I don't talk to him often, but he seems like a great guy if you can get to know him.

Shin

Shin is smart. He's toyed around with FE4 enough to rebalance it (sort of). I know Shin somewhat on a personal level. He's also the final Legendary FE4 Drafter

Great. Now I feel all suck-up-ish and generic. Gonna post tis anyay, it took me an hour and a half to write. If I forgot you, just tell me and I'll probably put you in the OP.

Edited by Darros

Aww Spy... :3 I won't drop bio btw, i can't but the finals are comming! *prepares coffin*

Also, i won't be doing much... There is no party i would feel forced to go :newyears: , so we are staying home. Unfortunately my mom wants to be loud cause she wants to party :/. What evs, as long as i'm in my house i'm okay.

Thanks Everyone! I edited the OP to include a few people.

Thank you SeverIan, that means a lot to me. :)

And that makes me happy Slayer. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Thanks~! If you do want to improve at mafia, do lemme know. I'll try to guide you in the right direction. . .but you must be willing to walk that path!

Also, Furet is awesome when he starts ripping stories apart.

Edited by eclipse

somebody call FEMA please because

[spoiler=this just happened] LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

fattango.jpg

because of this, I will let you share my text color. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Edited by Jack - Keeper of Pain

Reinfleche/Luka/Lightning/Dave/whatever name he goes by now

Hello onewhochangeshisnametoooften.

I am staying Dave for a while.

anyway, thanks and happy new years mr darros