[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprise surprise. Haar gets a 10.

Day 26: Nephenee

Innate Wrath. Is forced in 2-1 and will probably get the boss kill. Her starting weapon weighs her down but you can transfer Marcia's lances with Nealuchi so that she can have better offense in 2-2. Huge skl and spd growths + high bases in skl spd means she will cap it really early in Tier 2, allowing her to slowplay BEXP the other, more problematic stats like str and def. She has Part 2's BEXP for her. Allowing her to almost reach promotion (or possible promote) when added to 3-1's BEXP. She has good 1-2 range. Crit bonus from her class. Impale activates quite often, specially with her high skl. Javelin Crit forges have her name written all over it.

Her problems are low str and def growths + low bases in them. And that she doesnt have 9 move without Celerity...

I give her an epic 9/10.

Low str and def growth. Good pick for part 2. Does very well in 2-1, 2-2. Gets BeXP from Part2. Good part 3 unit to pair along a part 3 early unit. I'm assuming she'll be good for part 4.

8.5/10

Nephenee. Innate Wrath :awesome: + good avoid means you can have her get hit into Wrath range and have her avoid other enemies to take advantage of her. 4 turns 2-1 or 3 turns it if you're so RNG Blessed to have her crt the knight and have the path cleared to Yeardley for a Brom shove and Wrath crts. I've never tried her in drafts but in casual plays and she's pretty good with Impale, lol, even Danved, well...no...I remember Danved Implaing a general and leaving him alive :facepalm: . Wishblade + Doubles Auras with Nasir :awesome:

9/10

Edited by Quintessence

What's with these ratings? She sucks in Part 3. Her avoid isn't even good there. Her offense sucks more. She's only good afterwards. Good for a 2nd round pick, but not all that.

What's with these ratings? She sucks in Part 3. Her avoid isn't even good there. Her offense sucks more. She's only good afterwards. Good for a 2nd round pick, but not all that.

I assume you havent used Neph in drafts...or got some really bad Personal Experience lol.

Still doesn't change much. She gets weighted down by her weapon.

She can get to 17-18 str easily by 2-2. I mean, 2 levels by 2-1 and other 2 by 2-2 is enough plus the bunch of BEXP you're feeding her of P2. Only 2-3 grants you over 10000P

How is she getting 2 levels in 2-1? Specially when we are only killing a general and the boss at most? Maybe add an archer if it's being a prick.

Derp, maybe I was confuzzled with the EM Neph, but whatever, assume 3 level ups by 2-E Base and that should do pretty well for raising her str.

Definitely useful for 2-2, but she's free in 2-1 and won't help finish 2-E any faster. Also, she needs 3 levels just to gain a point of str, so she will need to chose between AS and power in 2-2. In part 3 she's gotten a BEXP dump, but still basically functions the same as Ike/Mia/Boyd/Soren/Gatrie/Ilyana as a 7 move unit with decent 2 range. She's got 1 move on some of those, but they have better 2 range on her.

8/10

Edited by Overlord Zetta

Brom is not that great. He's a general and suffers from all the drawback of said class. He is outclassed by pretty much everyon in Part 2, and doesn't offer much in part 3/4.

4.5/10

Overall, Brom generally (hurr, hurr) sucks. He's nothing worth writing home about in 2-2, and hammering Ludveck for a quick clear of 2-E is heavily dependant on having Marcia. In parts 3 and 4, he's just an inferior Gatrie, and suffers all the terrain and move problems of being a general. His saving grace is his sheer amount of availability, and the fact that a BEXP dump can somewhat fix his stats.

5/10

6/10

Mid-late round pick.

Has move+speed problems.

Doesn't die easily.

Can help throughout p2 and p3.

As well as having fun with a hammer in 2-E.

30 spd cap at 3rd tier sucks though..

Well, he's an ordinary farmer, who gets the courage to fight.

Also, I'm biased towards him.

He once solo'd 4-P on one run, and solo'd the Hawk army routes on another.

Going from base to a lvl 10 Marshall with capped speed.

Edited by The Creeper

Has disarm. I fucking love disarm9/10

has availability. 8/10

Use axes. 5/10

Just decent growths. 2/10

Dat mov. 1/10

5/10 for me.