[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a 6/10 then or a 3/10?

We're taking a tiger not named Mordecai to endgame.

:facepalm:

Muarims a filler that doesn't require a lot of resources imo

Until endgame bexp dump, satori sign and resolve/wrath.

Poor Fiona ;A; maybe i'm too forgiving

Muarim: 5/10 He always does his job right and has superior move for chapters that matter (1-E) he also deals the best damage at endgame compared to Vika and Tormod. In my opinion Vika > Muarim > Tormod. What hurts him in my opinion is his lack of 2 range and lack of availability.

We're taking a tiger not named Mordecai to endgame.

:facepalm:

Muarims a filler that doesn't require a lot of resources imo

Until endgame bexp dump, satori sign and resolve/wrath.

so a 6/10 or a 3/10 ... :s

In any case, he gets 4.5/10. A nice filler. Good for end part 1. Crap availability, a few gauge problems (he gets it fixed endgame so it doesn't affect it much anyway, 4-4 is the biggest problem... But you can have a laguz gem by then...). A few BEXP, and his problems get fixed rather quickly. Resolve makes any tiger good therefore give him that. No 2 range hurts him though... Not a lot though...

Edited by SlayerX

Um, PK, you're missing my poor Ilyana in the best scores list (after Miccy, before Laura) :mellow:

Muarim. His P1 is incredibly good, he rarely will be damaged and OHKO/ORKO foes, but his availability sucks, as well as the other LEA members. He will be doubled by swordmasters and possibly will be crt'd, but that'll be a small-average damage. His str and def stats are good, so he'll at least 2HKO swordies and can help killing other foes such as sages, halberds, warriors and snipers. Laguz love BEXP becasue they, mostly, have average/terrible growths. I haven't used him seriously, just for lulz and he did something, at least.

3/10

Muarim's average is 3.8.

Day 17: Vika

Pros: Flight. Incredible speed.

Cons: Is less salvageable in 4-4 than the other 2 LEAs but still possible. Adept Tear and BEXP can kinda fix her strike issues. A bit on the frail side. Weird growths. 50 Magic on a physical unit...I think IS screwed up there. Anyway, shes never reaching SS strike or heck, probably not even S due to terrible availability. She doesnt ORKO stuff in part 1 either naturally unless you give her adept and hope for the best. Oh, and the same cons all laguz share like gauge and no 2 range.

I give her 2.5/10. Still a decent pick for late drafting.

4/10

She can be extremely useful in part 1. Being able to fly everywhere, specially to kill that damned Draco knight who is always running away.. She can also rescue miccy and maybe even make a run for it and try to really low turn it (might be tough)... Theoretically, although i really don't know... She comes back in part 4 and is basically dead weight. Or almsot... BEXP + Tear/adept may save her a little bit...

Everything said. She might help in P1, but her P4 sucks. Actually, cats and ravens suck in P4 unless they Tear/Rend + Adept an enemy but 16 str is just for lulz.

2/10

You mean 32 str, + Talons (S or SS strike) which is around your usual attack for a trueblade. Taking that into comsideration, it doesn't look that bad, I mean how often are we using things like a tempest blade which are rather rare... Sure we have forges, but not all trueblades get capped strength asap, while cats/birds easily get it. The only thing they lack is 2 range, and they have gauge.

She'll never reach SS Strike but she's very helpful from the start ^^' I'll always want to pick her over Muarim and Tormod, her high move + flight + canto makes her superior to them imo. She kills the annoying draco if given the drop and she's good at 1-E for ferrying. She lacks availability but I found her better than Muarim in 4-4 because of her high move + canto. Adept + Tear fixes her and activates both very often or so it always seems to me. I give her a 6.5/10, she's better as a late pick but she always does her job right, always try to send the laguz gem to the convoy though.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Vika's average is 3. Better than I expected...

Day 18: Nailah

Pros: God unit in Part 1. High move. Great offense. Never untransforms. Available in some of the toughest maps in the game.

Cons: No 2 range. Availability isnt too good.

I give her a 7/10. She is available in 1-8, 1-E and 4-4 which are some of the toughest maps in the game if not THE toughest.

Only four maps pre endgame, but destroys everything at 1 range and never dies in those maps. Strong in endgame, doubling Lehran and auras naturally in a format where you likely won't have Nasir.

8/10

Possibly the best royal to draft... she has the best availability of all royals and can be a god send for certain maps. Her only problem is the 2 range. Honestly, there should have been something like maelstrom form PoR except this time for all laguz units, with str, and would require a lot of space for the skill to be placed. Something like 30/35 or something for skill capacity.

She'll never reach SS Strike but she's very helpful from the start ^^' I'll always want to pick her over Muarim and Tormod, her high move + flight + canto makes her superior to them imo. She kills the annoying draco if given the drop and she's good at 1-E for ferrying. She lacks availability but I found her better than Muarim in 4-4 because of her high move + canto. Adept + Tear fixes her and activates both very often or so it always seems to me. I give her a 6.5/10, she's better as a late pick but she always does her job right, always try to send the laguz gem to the convoy though.

Canto yes, higher move no, Muarim has 9 and Vika has 8. Her flight is useful just to climb ledges (in 4-4), where Muarim has a -2 move.

You mean 32 str, + Talons (S or SS strike) which is around your usual attack for a trueblade. Taking that into comsideration, it doesn't look that bad, I mean how often are we using things like a tempest blade which are rather rare... Sure we have forges, but not all trueblades get capped strength asap, while cats/birds easily get it. The only thing they lack is 2 range, and they have gauge.

But at least Trueblades have crt bonus and their SS weapons are better than SS Beak.

Nailah. Formshift = :awesome: , yet lack of 2 range :dry: . She's a good BEXP destination capping mag, skl and spd with only one gain is quite good for the rest of stats. An excellent unit for P1. She has a good P4, killing every unit and ORKOing Sephiran with Parity and capped str.

8.5/10

Honestly, there should have been something like maelstrom form PoR except this time for all laguz units

Yeah because Quickclaw and Maelstrom aren't really reliable.

Edited by Quintessence

Nailah's average is 7.6.

Day 19: Rafiel

Pros: Can diamond without transforming. Best endgame heron. Saves turns and makes things that are otherwise impossible, possible.

Cons: Loldurability but if you are letting your herons get attacked, you are doing it super wrong. Worst move out of the heron trio. Has bad availability when compared to the other 2.

I give him a 9/10. Its kinda hard to rate a heron to be honest.