[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

Actually, an average Micaiah won't be 1RKO'ing.

Most Micaiahs aren't going to end up average in a draft because battlesaves exist. If she ends up with only 13 speed by the end of part 1, I'm kinda screwed.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Micaiahs aren't going to end up average in a draft because battlesaves exist. If she ends up with only 13 speed by the end of part 1, I'm kinda screwed.

It's best to assume it that way. Otherwise Leonardo could definitely go up with Battle Save abuse.

That's a broken assumption, seriously. If we follow through with that, well, the only thing Edward has on Zihark is a few chapters of availability because Battle Saves close the growths gap neatly.

IMHO, if it goes beyond BEXP abuse and into BSave abuse, it shouldn't be counted. If Micaiah can be spoonfed BEXP to double and 1RKO (ehh, she really can't), go ahead and rate that. If she has to proc so many Speeds at 35 (?) % to 1RKO, that's a bad thing. Laura, on the other hand, can be fed BEXP to 1RKO due to her growth spread.

Edited by Integrity

Sothe. Incredible. Except here he doesn't stop being good until 4-3 or so. Unfortunately, he's infuriatingly borderline a lot of the time. He can only do so much on his own.

9/10

Sothe got a 9.6.

Day 7: Ilyana

Pros: Starts out fairly leveled. Good crit. Good growths. Good offense at times and good chip at others. Once she promotes, she can switch to the much better fire tomes. Can Meteor the boss in 3-5 for a 1 turn. Makes good use of Resolve. Great for the Silver Army like almost any other mage. Best availability in the game. Can ferry items to the GM :3.

Cons: Low move. Bad durability. Poor bases for her level. Low speed growth. Low exp gain. While fire tomes are great and all, she has to wait until 2nd Tier to use them. Meanwhile, shes stuck to the crappy and unreliable thunder tomes. She starts out as a DB but cant be used as your sole DB unit because she leaves them.

I give her a 7/10. Solid choice. Amazing availabilty and has a few uses.

7.5/10

Her speed cap for tier 3 is fine for Endgame, all she is going to do is kill generals there anyway and in early part 4, she is using resolve or something because of mage frailness. And hit Deghinsea. Also, I agree with PKL except i'm a little bit more biased here...

1-3: Doubles most enemies, armoreds survive.

1-4: Good chapter for crts thanks to low-luck enemies and thunder tomes.

1-5: Good chapter for her to kill the bunch of enemies near Wystan, including himself, while up in the ledge.

1-6: She's not so useful here, low hit%.

1-7: Frail and easy to kill, yet, useful for shoving Miccy for a 5 turn.

1-8: Nice choice for handling the west/north part of the map.

1-E: Celerity Ilyana shove on Pass Savior Sothe. Arcthunder crtkill on Jarod for a 5 turn.

3-2: Wyvern kill in 3 turns.

3-3: Not so useful.

3-4: Lol.

3-5: 1 turn Adept Meteor.

P4: Resolve awesomeness.

4-E-3: (29-31 dmg) Crunch on Dheg's HP Bar.

The rest of the chapters she's available are good for her as a support/2nd choice unit.

Her bases are shaky, she'll be needing gains in almost every stat, yet, by 2nd tier she'll have every stat capped, hopefully, so 3rd tier level ups won't be painful. Lulzy spd cap.

I'll give her 8.5/10 :awesome:

Missed Sothe, but everyone rated him how I would have anyway. For Ilyana, I'l say 7.5. Great availability, but you'll need another DBer for part 3. Probably wants a wing at some point, and would like the the bargains spirit dust, but she preforms well. She'll want resolve in part 4, but fortunately you'll have 2 by then. Mage speed caps suck as always...

6/10

She's not really great and I dislike her. She's no where useful when she joins the GM except for ferrying items and needs loads of BEXP from the DB which go waste because she leaves the DB. She's decent at best and pretty mediocre otherwise. Stuck with thunder tomes and should be stuck with them forever to use Rexbolt. High str growth is stupid as is, low spd grwoth is a pain and doesn't do great damage in general.

Ilyana has the best availability but she leaves your DB team alone I consider that more of a flaw, she's good though and is not as costly as Laura but she could use BEXP. She's one of the best mages and can 1 turn 3-5 like Soren. I'll give her an 8.5/10

I give her a 6.5. She requires a few statboosters to aid her Spd, and you aren't going to be giving her Resolve if the DB's keeping it. Great avaibility can only mean so much when your stats aren't all that. If I were to rate with Battle Save abuse allowed, I would easily give her at least an 8.

Sorry for being late guys. Fell asleep lol.

Ilyana's average is 7.2.

Day 8: Meg

Pros: Not much tbh. Full WTC upon promotion. Rams her speed cap...umm yeah...decent backup DB if you lack anyone else.

Cons: Bad support affinity. Terrible bases. Sword lock until tier 2. Bad caps in every tier. Lol 5 move. Too much wt so she cant even be shoved realistically. Terrible terrain penalties. Weird growths. Bad endgame. Bad Part 4 in every route.

I give her a 1.5/10 because Im feeling generous.

If this is a NM Draft rating Meg doesn't deserve such a low score ^^' she's easily fixable. Meg is a decent choice if you're left with no DB choice she can do the job just right, she's a bit more costly than Nolan and such which is why she's inferior to them but that doens't make her a bad choice. She has great availability and NM has plenty of BEXP she'll probably want a forge or two though for part 3 because in tier 2 she can't use good lances but she gets to use hand axes in tier 3 and those are great, she's better in Ike's route. Her move can get in the way but if placed right she always does her job. I give her a 8/10

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Meg's caps aren't really bad. Her Spd cap in 2nd tier is the only bad thing. What what IS thinking when giving male Sword Generals a 24 AS cap while giving the only playable female Sword General a 22 AS Spd cap in 2nd tier? Her 3rd tier caps are actually pretty good. 60 HP, 36 Str, 34 Skill, 32 Spd, 35 Def, 32 Res. Looking at this, I have the urge to draft Meg some day.

I never used her before, so I won't rate her.

Meg is a nice choice when you lack any other DB solid unit. She'll need a forge in P1 and maybe P3 for a, at least, decent performance. Heaven support isn't so bad for her since she'll have hit issues, for example, the hit bonus will be useful for her in 4-E with Alondite in case another unit has Vague Katti. She'll probably need resolve in P3 for doubling cats and most enemies in 3-12, since she can get to 3rd tier in 3-13 and Luna Ike. Bad bases and growths are just like, "wtf?!".

4/10

Actually...I just remembered. Why is her bad 2nd tier Spd cap a problem for her? Give her Beastfoe, a Max Mt Steel forge and/or a Brave sword and call it a day. She should be 1RKO'ing everything with that. By 3-12 you should be promoting her. 24 AS doubles pretty much anything besides SMs.

She did very little to help in the part 1 chapters because her mov slowed her down. Her contributions are limited to killing something close to her for a rout. Her move becomes less of a problem in part 3, but eh. She's reliable for the laguz chapters with beastfoe and her durability is sort of okay, at least she doesn't die to a breeze. Absolutely no way I'm giving her resolve at any chapter ever though.

I give Meg a 4/10. She's a decent backup DB if there's no good permanent ones left, but that's about it. Not drafting her again unless I'm desperate.

Oh and by the way, you skipped Aran.

4/10 because DB needs units and she's good for backup. Or maybe the worst of the backups.

Aran- 9/10 He's not as solid as Nolan and Edward due to speed issues, but BEXP fixes that. With Nasir's help a spd capped Aran can double the auras. He's tanky and hits hard. Really, he's awesome once he gets going.