[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

Note that was off the top of my head. Ive done 1-P so many times now in NM and im 90% sure hes 5HKO'd there. In HM, hes like 3-4HKO'd there. He may be 3HKO'd in 1-1 instead of 2HKO'd in NM not sure.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^19 HP. The bandits near the boss in HM do 7 damage. So he CAN be 3HKO'd but mostly hes 4HKO'd in HM 1-P.

Anyway, lets get back on topic. HM has no relevance in this xD.

Edited by PKL

You know we're talking about NM, right? And in a draft, where Edward gets every XP ever, the only chapter he's 2HKOd in is 1-P.

Meh. I wouldn't be surprised anymore if someone came and said that Fiona and Leonardo pwn.

Drafts in fe9/fe10 mean bexp dumpage.

Fionas good growths+boosters+forges can do something come p4.

Leo gets Lughnasadh p3

And double bow endgame.

I'd call Astrid a good mid-late pick

But that's just me.

Oh, and Edward has kinda bad durability.

As opposed to Nolan/Volug/Zihark/Jill.

S

Aside from 1-P exp, what does he do that Nolan doesn't .

Aside from doubling slightly sooner.

Edward can 4 turn 1-4. Nolan can also do it but he requires crits or getting insanely speed blessed. Most Nolan drafters Ive seen get a 5 turn there. But yeah, both are extremely similar. Nolan has an edge with hand axes and better durability. While Eddie doubles earlier and Wrath shenanigans.

He can 4 turn it? How?

Sothe takes the west. Eddie takes the east. Assuming you forge an Iron Sword with Max MT and Crit, he has a very good chance of 1RKOing everything. Even the boss because he likes to be dumb and approach without being able to transform. If anything survives, there is always Micaiah :p. Though a 4 turn means skipping the Seraph Robe which might help Micaiah.

wat

Edward shouldnt be going to the East. That is too risky. Just have him stay South and have enemies come to him. Sothe should take out the rest of the enemies coming for him from both sides at the top.

Edward is king of his chapters. How's that deserving of any less?

He's worse than Haar, but doesn't exist in competition with Haar for a long time.

I still think a 9 is the best score for him, but I can see a +/- 1 point spread.

Edward's average is 9.125.

Day 3: Leonardo

Pros: Decent accurate chip early on. Crossbows + Beastfoe in 3-6. Can 2 turn 3-13 quite easily thanks to 3 range.

Cons: No Enemy Phase. His growths are subpar. Poor bases. Never gets out of it in a reasonable timeframe due to low exp gain and poor growths where they matter (45% str 35% spd).

I give Leonardo a 3/10

1.25/10

Endgame like Marksmen.

Also, he gets dibs on all DB bows.

And water support

He has good availibility, high skill, res, and is a decent low priority unit in. A draft.

Cons

Bad bases

Bad growths

35% speed growth is not good on archers/mages.

Oh, and he's outclassed by Astrid imo, for being a latepick bow user

Edited by The Creeper

From my experience, he's only useful in Part 1 until 1-E, where he's slightly useful. On 3-6 he's a pain to take care of, and won't do anything useful if one had the common sense to spend their time working on other units/drafted other units.

2/10

2/10

Bias, mostly. He's quite pretty and I like him as a character, but every time I use him something critical gets screwed and I get mad. Like that draft where Soul fucked up drafting for me, where "it" was "strength and speed". Good times, good times.

Hhaha lol, poor Leonardo.

His bases suck, he needs to be cared for good level ups and to survive Enemy Phases. His Part 1 is just a fail. Not even Lughnasadh/3 range/Deadeye is redemption for him.

Too busy to take care of Leo.

3.5/10