Four years later

Florete

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your here because of Tangerine...

The response this will elicit from her.....I am giddy. It may not appear in her post, but she will have the best reaction irl.

Edited by Tangerine

Your here because of Tangerine...

Also because of the people...

The response this will elicit from her.....I am giddy. It may not appear in her post, but she will have the best reaction irl.

Tangerine likes it when I get annoyed at grammatical errors.

It's "you're," not "your."

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Tangerine likes it when I get annoyed at grammatical errors.

It's "you're," not "your."

And you all thought something more sinister was afoot. Shame on all of you. Nice save, Mistress Fox

Why the hell am I still here?

And to anyone else who has been here for four (or almost four) years, what the hell are you still doing here?

I have no goddamn clue :|

Heheheheheheee! OHOHOHOOHOHOOO! How lovely! This was posted on the 39, the number 39 - as you can see! Can you believe it?! BWUAHAHEHAAHAHOHOOEHHEHAAHAHH! 39! It is here again! You've brought it forward, thus reversing the effects of everything that takes place here - it has already begun! Ohohohoooo! Should I wish you good luck? No, after all 39 is always positive! It is helpful, it will add yet never decrease! It is constant! The X39 of it, that is :]

Do you remember it? I certainly do! BWUAHAHEHAHAHAHHh! You must remember it yes?! Heheheheheeee! Of course you do, if not the 39 would not have appeared again! :]

Yet here it is ohohoooo! How magical and beautiful! My lovely and wonderful fellow human being, to be here for "4 years" it means nothing as long as there's a smile of meaning being released, you know! Expressed from your very essence! Your fellow human being self ohohhohooehehhehee! Therefore, "39 years" etc. doesn't matter, as long as there's breath, life, your fellow human being existence! With it here, now - you are lovely! A big applause, as it's a special thing you see! Isn't it?! You agree eh? BWAUAHAHAHAHEHEHAAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHOHOHOHOOohohooo so fun! More luck, I wish it to you my lovely and oh so ultra amazing fellow human being! :]

Edited by Goldie

Heheheheheheee! OHOHOHOOHOHOOO! How lovely! This was posted on the 39, the number 39 - as you can see! Can you believe it?! BWUAHAHEHAAHAHOHOOEHHEHAAHAHH! 39! It is here again! You've brought it forward, thus reversing the effects of everything that takes place here - it has already begun! Ohohohoooo! Should I wish you good luck? No, after all 39 is always positive! It is helpful, it will add yet never decrease! It is constant! The X39 of it, that is :]

Do you remember it? I certainly do! BWUAHAHEHAHAHAHHh! You must remember it yes?! Heheheheheeee! Of course you do, if not the 39 would not have appeared again! :]

Yet here it is ohohoooo! How magical and beautiful! My lovely and wonderful fellow human being, to be here for "4 years" it means nothing as long as there's a smile of meaning being released, you know! Expressed from your very essence! Your fellow human being self ohohhohooehehhehee! Therefore, "39 years" etc. doesn't matter, as long as there's breath, life, your fellow human being existence! With it here, now - you are lovely! A big applause, as it's a special thing you see! Isn't it?! You agree eh? BWAUAHAHAHAHEHEHAAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHOHOHOHOOohohooo so fun! More luck, I wish it to you my lovely and oh so ultra amazing fellow human being! :]

I don't get it.

I mean, I get it.

you never said if you'd marry me.