What is your personal image of users?

Junkhead

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually the users avatar unless they have a poster in the picture thread which I remember.

Although i guess it depends on said person's aatar, like if they use it a lot or not and stuff.

Cam shall always be Yahiko from RuroKen to me! For some bizarre reason, Integrity is Lifis, Horace is Horace and Darros is FE1!Darros. Peanut head!

Time to leave before anyone remembers my resemblence to Corple.

in my first year here I once posted in a thread/made a thread (can't remember which one) where I said I see everyone here like their picture. I got some weird look from guys who had a girl as their pic.

yet, it still didn't change, I still see people like their picture.

(except for Lumi, she had some impressive sword pics in the picture thread.)

If people have a sprite meant to represent them, I normally see them as that sprite (ex: Furetchen is Do5 Furetchen). I also often see people as whatever I first saw their avatar as (ex: Nightmare will always be Rugal, Zephemeral is Soren).

Integrity is Lifis,

yesssssss

I just imagine everybody is generic remarkably good-looking and move along. Except Dr. Shin. He's the weird dancy guy in his avatar. Tuna Shield ACTIVATE!

I sort of just imagine people based off of their posts, sometimes avatar or sig or whatever. I also sometimes remember people as what they look like if they post their picture, but I'm kind of inconsistent about it.

If people have a sprite meant to represent them, I normally see them as that sprite (ex: Furetchen is Do5 Furetchen). I also often see people as whatever I first saw their avatar as (ex: Nightmare will always be Rugal, Zephemeral is Soren).

Oh dear.

nerds13814.jpg

One of these three, depending on which poster it is.

inb4 people get mad at me because they never saw Nerds

The middle one looks the creepiest - can I be him?

I never saw nerds? Why wouldn't I be mad at you if I saw it? Wait no. Why would I be mad at you for such a flattering compliment?

Oh dear~ Now people (mostly new people) are going to imagine me looking like Joshy <3

I mean I guess you could imagine him as a girl anyway so maybe that shouldn't be surprising

I don't think many of the members here would remember my old themes...

I could either be......

Akane from More Starlight to Your Heart, Yuki from Vampire Knight, Eithne (my made up character), Pinkie Pie, Agnaktor (awwww then I'd be super cute!!), or Joshua.

And a couple others were from sprites I tried making and they ended up coming out horribly and since I was a beginner I had no idea that they were so terrible.

I had more themes than that, I remember.... I used to have my first theme with the three herons and mostly reyson =D but I'm sure there's absolutely nobody, and I mean noooooooooooooooooobody, who remembers that theme at all. It was like when I joined in the very beginning and nobody knew me during those times because I was new. XD Then I had a long long hiatus and during the summer when I was bored, I came back on here to check up and then I switched to a Soren theme which made people confuse me with princess kilvas because that was her theme That theme was just before I had started getting more well known because I had stuck around during that summer that I came back.