• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X0-000 - When in doubt, Alternating Harmonic Series says (6:58 PM):

*oh look

*that user posted a list of things for you to censor

Tangerine says (6:58 PM):

*Hahaha

Oh Pi, you so funny :(.

I'll change it back, just thought I'd tease you a little, Goldie. A poster without her posting gimmick is but a husk; I couldn't take it away from you :P:.

>Two bronies and a desperate chick walk into a topic.

>The topic is ruined.

smh

Two? I think you may have made a miscalculation there. There are way more than two bronies here. Some just don't have ponies as their avy.

>Two bronies and a desperate chick walk into a topic.

>The topic is ruined.

smh

Your felow humen bein self and my felow humen bein self ought to converse! felow humen bein communications we could have a lot of fun OHOHOHOHOHOOOO BWUAHAHEEHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH! Your style is fun! It brings my curiosity forward heheheheheeee! You and us, we chat for 39 hours expressing our own interpretations on everything BWUAAHHEEHEOEOHOHHOLAahHWHWHhBUBubbuwhjehehKWEKEKEKEHWHWAHAHAAHAAHAHAH! Wouldn't it be exciting?! EXTREMELY EXCITING YES?! :]

*oh look

*Hahaha

I'll change it back, just thought I'd tease you a little, Goldie. A poster without her posting gimmick is but a husk; I couldn't take it away from you :P:.

It's not permanent? Aww ! That's too bad actually lolz, my fellow human being self wanted to have some fun playing with the censors! I was thinking of new ways to use felow humen bein - I was thinking of combining felow humen bein 39 times into one and using that as the default time for whenever my fellow human being self decides to use it hehehehBWUWHWEHEHWEAHAHAAHohohoOHOHOHHOOOO! :]

~This fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site will need approval from a fellow human being toy fan site moderator OHOHOHOOHHJEHEEJWBEEHAYAYHHAHYAHYAHAHAH! before this fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site is fellow human being shown HEHEHEYEYHHEEHEEE! :]~

Edited by Goldie

*oh look

*Hahaha

sup tangy. How's being a mod been going?

sup tangy. How's being a mod been going?

Well enough.

I'm wondering if you're trying to get yourself banned, though. The only reason I haven't warned you yet is because one more and you're banned. I'd rather not have to ban someone over something this silly, but it certainly seems like that's what you want with all of the posts you've made recently.

Ohohohohohoooo! So my fellow human being self in the most recent ohohohoBWUAAHEHEHEAHAAH! fellow human being post of mine mentioned my new fellow human being methods in using fellow human being and so this is what my fellow human being self brought forth from my own fellow human being mind heheheheeheeee! :]

So for example, when our felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein selves decide to choose that is which we feel is the right and correct way to interpret the silly things we felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeins spend 39 hours thinking of! My felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein wonders ohohohohohhohoooo! Are we honest?! When our felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein selves decide to interpret things in the ways our felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein selves do, is it truly is giving out our mind?!!? Are we expressing our true felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein selves?! OHOHOHHOOOO! It excites me greatly to discover the answers of every felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein there is to give such an answer to my felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein self to BWUWWHAHAHEHEEHEHEEHHAAHAAHAHAAHH! :]

~This fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site will need approval from a fellow human being toy fan site moderator OHOHOHOOHHJEHEEJWBEEHAYAYHHAHYAHYAHAHAH! before this fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site is fellow human being shown HEHEHEYEYHHEEHEEE! :]~

Edited by Goldie

Ohohohohohoooo! So my fellow human being self in the most recent ohohohoBWUAAHEHEHEAHAAH! fellow human being post of mine mentioned my new fellow human being methods in using fellow human being and so this is what my fellow human being self brought forth from my own fellow human being mind heheheheeheeee! :]

So for example, when our felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein selves decide to choose that is which we feel is the right and correct way to interpret the silly things we felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeins spend 39 hours thinking of! My felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein wonders ohohohohohhohoooo! Are we honest?! When our felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein selves decide to interpret things in the ways our felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein selves do, is it truly is giving out our mind?!!? Are we expressing our true felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein selves?! OHOHOHHOOOO! It excites me greatly to discover the answers of every felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein there is to give such an answer to my felowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbeinfelowhumenbein self to BWUWWHAHAHEHEEHEHEEHHAAHAAHAHAAHH! :]

I've got a challenge for you: try making another post in this topic with a normal-person format. It could be fun!

I'd ban Fox if her warn got high enough, lol (Plus I'm the one who put you at 90%?). Seriously, tone the whole act down :P:.

You'd put your job ahead of your lover? That's shameful.

I've got a challenge for you: try making another post in this topic with a normal-person format. It could be fun!

hEHEHheheheheee! This is the closest to a fellow human being response you've given my fellow human being self BWUWHAHAHEEHEHEEHEHAKAKHLHLKEKEEKWHLAJAJAJAJAHEHEHAAHAHH! How lovely! This is exciting! We've begun our FELLOW HUMAN BEING COMMUNUCATIONS OHOHOHOOHOOHO YESSS! yessHEYSHSSHEYESHYESS!!! OohjojBWUAHAHEHHAAHH~! Oh such PleaSSURUE! And the response you've given me feels honest, is it honest?! IT APPEARS SO heheheheheeee! BUWAHAHEHEHAAHAAHH! I like it! It'S BEAUTIFUL! A fellow human being and my fellow human being self, we have our communications and discuss our interpretations based off our own growing process to the 39th day which we chose to finally greet and meet to become our fellow human being discusserers ohohhohohohoooo! :]

Edited by Goldie

hEHEHheheheheee! This is the closest to a fellow human being response you've given my fellow human being self BWUWHAHAHEEHEHEEHEHAKAKHLHLKEKEEKWHLAJAJAJAJAHEHEHAAHAHH! How lovely! This is exciting! We've begun our FELLOW HUMAN BEING COMMUNUCATIONS OHOHOHOOHOOHO YESSS! yessHEYSHSSHEYESHYESS!!! OohjojBWUAHAHEHHAAHH~! Oh such PleaSSURUE! And the response you've given me feels honest, is it honest?! IT APPEARS SO heheheheheeee! BUWAHAHEHEHAAHAAHH! I like it! It'S BEAUTIFUL! A fellow human being and my fellow human being self, we have our communications and discuss our interpretations based off our own growing process to the 39th day which we chose to finally greet and meet to become our fellow human being discusserers ohohhohohohoooo! :]

as if women didn't already speak another language, lol