I fully support SOPA.

Geriba

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But who says it's wrong? You? Why is it wrong? Because it's not legal? Why does that make it something terrible that should be changed?

because it's wrong and un-american

my word.

Was that laundry list not simple enough for you? Again: I believe that intellectual property rights should, first and foremost, be respected. Do you disagree? That'd be a very unusual thing to stand for- certainly un-American (though probably pro-Canadian AFAIK).

24 User(s) are reading this topic

21 members, 2 guests, 1 anonymous users

seph1212,Luminescent Blade,Furetchen,Manix,eclipse,Gcubedude,Gafgarion,Illusion,Acacia Sgt,Tangerine,13th,Eliwood of Pherae,Mage Knight 404,God Brady,Stolypin Necktie,Phoenix,Goldie,Timepen1,Esme,Blademaster!,Defeatist Elitist

Nothing ever has or ever will unite SF to this extent again.

EDIT: I post and now it's 25.

Edited by Furetchen

Was that laundry list not simple enough for you? Again: I believe that intellectual property rights should, first and foremost, be respected. Do you disagree? That'd be a very unusual thing to stand for- certainly un-American (though probably pro-Canadian AFAIK).

Stop embarrassing us Americans.

And they are respected. Videos that companies disagree with get taken down, or copyrighted right away :3c

Like one of my Persona 4 videos, containing a clip from one of the cutscenes, had a copyright claim placed on it right away. It wasn't taken down, and the company that owns the game (Atlus) put an ad on the video, and disabled it in some countries.

But hey I guess that's not enough even though that's exactly what you seem to want; companies and their intellectual property being respected :B

And here I was complaining about FFtF's inactivity. I get a ride here from home and I find this.

Sadly, I'm too lazy to read through the whole thing and if I hadn't been gone during the time this started I bet this would've been so much fun.

But hey I guess that's not enough even though that's exactly what you seem to want; companies and their intellectual property being respected :B

Glad you've decided to hop on the pro-SOPA train, then. Mission accomplished; welcome aboard.