Fire Emblem Draft Hall of Fame

CT075

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you keep telling yourself that.

I was talking to you, asswipe.

(FE8) Chain Support Draft #31403 finished in 122 turns.

My team - Forde, Franz, Natasha, Joshua, Gerik, Saleh, Ewan

The Lords, Orson, Tethys, and Myrrh were free.

What the hell is this shit about people coming out of nowhere and pulling wtf turncounts that veterans aren't pulling.

Just a bunch of BS.

Fiora, Kent, Sain, Isadora, Harken, Lowen, and somebody else I can't remember. Renault or someone. You can get some pretty ridiculous teams that way.

And Horie getting wtf teams.

I blame newbie drafters.

What the hell is this shit about people coming out of nowhere and pulling wtf turncounts that veterans aren't pulling. Just a bunch of BS. And Horie getting wtf teams. I blame newbie drafters.
OMG noooo our veterans dont get 120 turns, how can someone have improved over a veteran's turncount? Bullshit! bawww bawww bawwww. This is what i saw in your post soul. And i find it hilarious that hawk king was calling BS on me and then he gets a wtf turncount and a ridiculous franz...hypocrite. Also, real veterans get 113 turns....in ephraim modius. >_> So, a certain veteran does pull those turncounts. EDIT: most experienced drafters get ridiculous teams in their respective games... Edited by PKL

She did but did you see her team? :/ She had franz, a flier, a warper and tethys...although from what i have noticed, tethys doesnt shave as many turns as other dancers in the series...but she obviously helps.

Edited by PKL

In my first draft ever (FE8), I had Tethys, Vanessa, Saleh, and Forde.

I still sucked, though. Lost quite a few turns in chapter 5, trying to get Joshua without a Natasha penalty.

I have vanessa and saleh in an auction draft :p and duessel garcia lute cormag in an eph modius draft (although every time im about to start the draft, i remember its eph route and go play another game >_>).

@ Soul

Im good at FE and FE8 drafts are pretty simple as long as you know how to draft well. I will admit that my team was really good for that 122 turn clear, but If I ever get Franz or Vanessa, I dont see anyway I couldnt get below 125 turns. Read through my posts, there is no BS.

@ PKL

My Franz in that draft is not ridiculous. I believe he was within 1 or 2 point of his Average stats. He certainly wasnt 16 points above his averages like your Vanessa was...

Now that I think about it, I believe my most blessed character was like 3 above his average stats. And most of them were screwed.

Silly hawk king. Are you going to bring up my blessings in that draft forever? Im doing an eph mode draft atm and i got a ridiculous eirika yet again. And I did NOT rng abuse for her stats in either run. My garcia is pretty screwed, as is ephraim. In the draft where i got 114 turns, my colm and neimi probably absorbed all the bad levels and the others the good ones. Have you seen my earlygame in that draft? Its quite ridiculous having so many characters to help nessie. Oh, and fun fact: I could have shaved like 3 turns If I were more competent or had reset a bit more. TL;DR: I got a great team in that draft. 3 characters out of my entire team got blessed. Now, stop bringing it up! Its annoying.

@ PKL

EXCUSE ME?! You brought it up by calling me a fucking hypocrite for having a "ridiculous Franz". I was just pointing out to you that there was nothing "ridiculous" about it and I gave you an example of something that was ridiculous. Im sorry that your Vanessa from that draft just happens to be the very definition of a ridiculously blessed unit.

Dony worry, im not upset about it. Im willing to accept that you legitimately got blessed units. All I did was point out how unlikely your blessings were at the time. Clearly, no one cared about it and everyone seems to trust you so I will trust you too since they know you better than I do.

Just dont come out and call me a hypocrite without having any justification for doing so.

Okay, are we all happy now? No one really cares if our units get ridiculously blessed or screwed or not. I had a ridiculously screwed Vanessa and a ridiculously blessed Joshua in my FE8 draft, and no one cared that I did. Even though that Joshua allowed me to do all sorts of crazy stuff. Are we done yelling at each other?

Edited by Jihyun

• 4 weeks later...

REFAS TIME TO SHINE

Fire Emblem 7, Hector Normal Mode, 146 turns.

...Now it's going to turn out my turncount was wrong, isn't it?

team, topic number?

Uhhh...sorry.

Semi-SOYO Draft 31555 3. Refa: Wil, Florina, Nino, Pent, Bartre+Karla, Oswin

Edited by Refa

31555 3. Refa: Wil, Florina, Nino, Pent, Bartre+Karla, Oswin

Is that the semi-SOYO team? >_<

And I thought we gave you a horrible team.

It could've used one more mount, but everything else was good!

so basically i'm a twat

Stark finished A Wild Draft Appeared hosted by himself (#30616) in 109 turns. This beats some records in FE12.

His team was: Rody, Catria, Minerva, Etzel, Barst, Ogma, Julian, Norne, Leiden, Yubello, Malice, Jake, Frost, Michalis, Roger, Darros, Beck

I finished that same draft (#30616) in 107 turns. This also beats some records in FE12.

My team was: Ryan, Caeda, Sirius, Wrys, Cord, Cain, Merric, Navarre, Warren, Radd, Est, Nagi, Midia, Dice, Robert, Astram

Also, I noticed you never counted this draft. I took 143 turns for HNM which places somewhere in FE7.

My team was: Florina, Raven, Pent, Farina, Louise, Rebecca, Wil

Edited by PKL

1337568793[/url]' post='1986769']

Stark finished A Wild Draft Appeared hosted by himself (#30616) in 109 turns. This beats some records in FE12.

His team was: Rody, Catria, Minerva, Etzel, Barst, Ogma, Julian, Norne, Leiden, Yubello, Malice, Jake, Frost, Michalis, Roger, Darros, Beck

I finished that same draft (#30616) in 107 turns. This also beats some records in FE12.

My team was: Ryan, Caeda, Sirius, Wrys, Cord, Cain, Merric, Navarre, Warren, Radd, Est, Nagi, Midia, Dice, Robert, Astram

Also, I noticed you never counted this draft. I took 143 turns for HNM which places somewhere in FE7.

My team was: Florina, Raven, Pent, Farina, Louise, Rebecca, Wil

And i finished this draft of fe12 in 99 turns.

27908 Long live rescue chains.