So siblings

MacLovin

I bet they aren't happy with their sister either, considering she is known for running around a website pretending to be a guy named "Charlie" (when in actuality her name is Latooni) and posting pictures of yet-to-be-identified genitals!

Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet they aren't happy with their sister either, considering she is known for running around a website pretending to be a guy named "Charlie" (when in actuality her name is Latooni) and posting pictures of yet-to-be-identified genitals!

Latooni doesn't have any siblings! She's the last member of the something-or-other class!

I'm sure my sisters would be awesome if they bothered visiting once and awhile. My brother has been idle with the same bottom tier job for years.

I wish I had a younger sibling, so everyone would stop pressuring me to succeed. D;

My face is gone.

Anyway, I have a younger sister, she's pretty badass, but that's because in a lot of ways she's ended up as a sort of copy of me :smug:, though she probably will suffer more negative consequences of that than I ever did.

Are awesome.

Wrong, they constantly tell you how much you suck. They constantly bring you down. They undermine everything you do. They don't let you do things your own way because its "wrong" yet they do it that way too. They are obnoxious. Plus annoyinly noisy and nosy.

Good lord, I hope they all strongly believe in individuality.

Is that a "please don't let there be more ninjamonkeys out there" type of joke?

And I wish I had a sister in addition to my older brother.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

I've got to brothers-- an older one and a younger one. The oldest one is pretty much my complete opposite and honestly we kind of don't get along but we respect each other. (Sometimes... lol) As for the youngest, he and I are pretty good together but we tend to fight a lot and I can be a bit of a jerk to him. (It's not my fault he's annoying! ;__;)

My dad has always told me that even though we may have completely different interests and we may not get along all of the time, that we should always be there for each other through good times and bad times and that we should also help each other out when one of us really needs it. Even though I might say they're annoying or whatever, I really do care about them.

So yeah, siblings are awesome.

(God, I hope I don't sound awfully cheesy. :I)

Edited by Esme

Wrong, they constantly tell you how much you suck. They constantly bring you down. They undermine everything you do. They don't let you do things your own way because its "wrong" yet they do it that way too. They are obnoxious. Plus annoyinly noisy and nosy.

heeeey guys this is my personal experience everything is like this

heeeey guys this is my personal experience everything is like this

Well he said siblings are awesome and that people should get them. I thought i should add my opinion, and you know tell people what it can be when things go wrong.

Older Bro and Sis, with me being the youngest of course.

The one I like more always varies, but lately my Sister critiques everything I say while my Bro finally became super mellow and finally stopped hating me.

Siblings are great when all of them are mature, until then? Not so much, youngest siblings are annoying as **** :hat: