FE13 coming to Europe!

Rewjeo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In contrast, NoA has let us down again.

That's it. Remind me during campaign season to tell my state law-makers (because my federal ones don't give a damn what I say even then) I want a law against region locking devices. Sure it will only effect Florida (though manufacturers will hardly make a separate batch for a single state OR exclude one large state from sales, so...) and it would have a wait time before being implemented (and thus not do the 3DS, though a remodel could be effected), but it would fix this nonsense.

It's a good time to be European.

In contrast, NoA has let us down again.

What happened, was FE13 not mentioned in America's presentation? Hopefully they're just not ready to announce it.

Edited by VincentASM

NoA's presentation focused mostly on Q2 2012 (sans Last Story). FE13 is coming late 2012 to Europe so NoA is probably saving the reveal for later (E3 is the most likely choice).

Besides, NoE's presentation was essentially Japan's presentation with dubs and subs. They likely didn't cut FE13 from it since it would have given the impression that "this game is definitely not getting localized".

NoA's presentation focused mostly on Q2 2012 (sans Last Story). FE13 is coming late 2012 to Europe so NoA is probably saving the reveal for later (E3 is the most likely choice).

Besides, NoE's presentation was essentially Japan's presentation with dubs and subs. They likely didn't cut FE13 from it since it would have given the impression that "this game is definitely not getting localized".

This is most likely, considering we've been having Nintendo Direct every couple of months now (one in October, another in December). I think we'll see an announcement in either Q3 or Q4.

I'm gonna laugh if it's the same situation with CERTAIN OTHER GAMES.

Pfft. European release but not American release. AND THE 3DS IS REGION LOCKED.

I'm definitely hoping they announce it at a later date.

My doubts about it getting localized is the ONE THING preventing me from getting an American 3DS.

Quick, everybody, sign this premature "Operation Awakening" petition!

I tease, of course. Betting it's just going the route of FE11, Europe announcement first with imminent American release.

European announcement basically means American release also. I assume they're just waiting for an E3 reveal, as Nintendo has tended in recent years to use E3 as a Pavlovian sounding-board to make all the fanboys drool.

Like Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland Adventure?

This makes this the third Intelligent System game that first gets revealed by NoE :p I actually like that they're getting some info ahead of NoA. NoE used to always get the shaft when it came to releases :(

Though in complete honesty, I was more enthusiastic over seeing the new Borderlands 2 trailer and release date than this game :lol:

Though in complete honesty, I was more enthusiastic over seeing the new Borderlands 2 trailer and release date than this game :lol:

Yessssss, that game looks at least ten times better than the first one. I seriously can't wait for it to come out.

As with way too many things I'm not an expert but wouldn't you be unable to recharge an european 3ds?

Anyway, great news. Nice to see that NoE doesn't let us down this time.

Why would that be an issue?

Quick, everybody, sign this premature "Operation Awakening" petition!

I tease, of course. Betting it's just going the route of FE11, Europe announcement first with imminent American release.

Yeah, we should keep in mind that the most recent FE game to be released outside of Japan went through the exact same process. There's nothing to be afraid of.

Well, without being able to recharge you can only play for like 4 hours? Well, I guess if nothing else there are adapter for that.

Adapters that allow UK devices to be plugged in the US are sold all over the place.

Well, without being able to recharge you can only play for like 4 hours? Well, I guess if nothing else there are adapter for that.

I meant why it being European would be an issue for recharging it in the first place. Didn't know about the differently shaped power cables, but yeah, that should be easy to work around.

Edited by Othin

I just e-mailed NOA about the release of this game. Now I know the reply won't say much of anything, but I plan on using this e-mail to bring some attention to this game whether it'll be released or not. Stay tuned.

Nintendo would never reveal anything regarding the release of a game through an email reply. You might as well not bother.

I like being European (Welsh to be more specific), but stuff like this is the tip of the iceberg.

But you know what will really piss me off? If they release it in the EU, and the English language uses American spelling. It's ARMOUR, Nintendo Europe. With an U.