Serenes Forest's Heron Speak Thread

shadowofchaos

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually pretty good with bugs, but cockroaches are the bugs I can stand the least out of all the bugs I've come across so far... I just realized if I want to make a smiley like XD then all I have to do is leave it out of the font tags =3

I'm not all that good with any bugs really. I once freaked out a bit when a butterfly landed on my leg... :>_<:

XD

I hate hate hate killing bugs. It makes me all saddy waddy inside. ;~; I just don't really wanna kill anything really...

Usually if I find bugs that are in the way, or are scaring my youngest brother, I just put them into the trash can. XD

XD

I hate hate hate killing bugs. It makes me all saddy waddy inside. ;~; I just don't really wanna kill anything really...

Usually if I find bugs that are in the way, or are scaring my youngest brother, I just put them into the trash can. XD

You meanie! How can you be so cruel to the innocent little bugs?

Freohr, can you post a bigger version of your sig?

just right-click on it, select view image and use Ctrl+scroll

and about the random insect topic; I never kill bugs or spiders, except for mosquito's. though every time I kill a mosquito, I tend to apologize to it...

no creature deserves to die. but when it's kill or be killed...er, kill or have your blood stolen and get an allergic reaction, you sometimes just have to.

Freohr, can you post a bigger version of your sig?

Not larger by much, but here you go.

47602597119511978835.png

And I did see your post too whase but I'll still post it anyway =3

You meanie! How can you be so cruel to the innocent little bugs?

I have nowhere else to put them =[ Once it's not winter then maybe I can start putting them outside instead though =D