My Vika!

Nestling

Heeey, what's that supposed to mean >:O?

I am totally mature when I need to be :(:.

Oh, it's not supposed to mean anything. I was just surprised that we're only five days apart. I don't think I've met anyone born in August on my birth year ever since two of my classmates from high school.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't really talk to him that much. But I never said he was being bad...

And I also didn't say anything about force. I was just more in the mind of not stirring things up even more. But I suppose NM must be a different case then. If what you're doing isn't going to stir it for the worse then no I have no problem with it. Forgive me for reading the situation a wrong way =_= It's probably my over-defensive nature coming on.

Haha, you shouldn't take stuff like that too seriously :P:? I mean if it weren't in FFTF I'd respond differently, but this is basically the section of the forum where you're allowed to screw around. And what's happening here can't even be argued to be mildly serious, so I'm a little concerned that you came to the conclusions you did :P.

Oh, it's not supposed to mean anything. I was just surprised that we're only five days apart. I don't think I've met anyone born in August on my birth year ever since two of my classmates from high school.

Oh, I see.

Edited by Tangerine

Haha, you shouldn't take stuff like that too seriously :P:? I mean if it weren't in FFTF I'd respond differently, but this is basically the section of the forum where you're allowed to screw around. And what's happening here can't even be argued to be mildly serious, so I'm a little concerned that you came to the conclusions you did :P.

It's probably my over-defensive nature coming on.

That part just explains it all pretty much. I don't feel comfortable watching other people getting teased so I end up taking things a little seriously, even if it's a place like FFtF...

Oh, I see.

Yeah ... as a matter of fact, I think I only know a few people whose birthdays are in August, both IRL and online. I know a LOT of February's, though.

That part just explains it all pretty much. I don't feel comfortable watching other people getting teased so I end up taking things a little seriously, even if it's a place like FFtF...

It was pretty tiny, honestly :P:. Seph didn't do...anything but state the obvious really. NM was mad about a badge shuffle I did earlier and accused Narga of doing it, Seph said he was paranoid. I'm kinda surprised you are getting defensive over Seph's comment rather than NM accusing Narga based on nothing if you're really that worried about stuff like this, haha.

It was pretty tiny, honestly :P:. Seph didn't do...anything but state the obvious really. NM was mad about a badge shuffle I did earlier and accused Narga of doing it, Seph said he was paranoid. I'm kinda surprised you are getting defensive over Seph's comment rather than NM accusing Narga based on nothing if you're really that worried about stuff like this, haha.

Oh my gosh nonono I already said I overreacted, you don't need to worry about it! :sweatdrop: And I was skimming XD So I never really saw that.

I think the only conclusion I can come up with is that if NM wants Vika back, then he will either have to post for her or wait until the badges are reshuffled. And if he wants to get rid of Micaiah, he has to start posting like mad. Elsewhere from FFtF.

The lot of you.

Go sit in timeout.

You too, Tang.

You sit in timeout >:O. When did you change your name anyway? And if I don't know why/what it is, am I a bad person?

Oh my gosh nonono I already said I overreacted, you don't need to worry about it! :sweatdrop: And I was skimming XD So I never really saw that.

Haha, you started it! I was just making sure everything was clear, plus I was curious about how it only applied to Seph's (extremely mild) teasing but you didn't care about what NM was doing to incite it :P:. I guess that explains it.

Haha, you started it! I was just making sure everything was clear, plus I was curious about how it only applied to Seph's (extremely mild) teasing but you didn't care about what NM was doing to incite it :P:. I guess that explains it.

Well yeah I know that... I was just saying that I had understood your point a long long time ago, really... I just didn't know what to say to make it clear for you because it just looked like you kept not understanding that I understood... (teehee lotsa understanding stuffs)

And Seph's wasn't really part of the concern to me... People are always starting things up in here and so I would usually just try to ignore it. And as far as NM, I guess I have found his behavior to leave pretty much anyone unaffected and that it was not much for anyone to care about. My concern was mainly on who would take things bitterly or in the wrong way, like NM. But I guess we already went over how his reactions aren't so much to be concerned about either?

But yes I do understand I shouldn't try to worry too much about these... I'll try harder I promise. ;~;

I knew you understood what I was saying, it just seemed like it still bothered you. Plus I didn't know that you didn't see what NM did to actually incite the teasing, so I was a little bit in awe of your getting defensive about it :P:.

Edited by Tangerine

I knew you understood what I was saying, it just seemed like it still bothered you. Plus I didn't know that you didn't see what NM did to actually incite the teasing, so I was a little bit in awe of your getting defensive about it :P:.

Oh... I see...

Well, I sort of saw what he had been saying and whatnot. It was just I didn't think anyone he was talking to got really bothered about it because they'd probably gotten themselves used to it...

I think we got more involved with it than NM ever was :P:.

And he still has Micaiah and doesn't have Vika.

I think we got more involved with it than NM ever was :P:.

Ah, okay then. I'll just be sure to try to look further into it now rather than assume things! =3

No u tator tot

Edited by Freohr Datia

Kicking and screaming even, I will tote you to your destination.

There will be no more unwarranted violence out of you young lady.

That goes for the rest of you little girls.

I think the only conclusion I can come up with is that if NM wants Vika back, then he will either have to post for her or wait until the badges are reshuffled. And if he wants to get rid of Micaiah, he has to start posting like mad. Elsewhere from FFtF.

This is what I'm trying to do to get rid of bloody Camus!

...Thing is, I can't think of on-topic stuff to say! :sweatdrop: