My Vika!

Nestling

I remember this forum turning in to a horrible format... I forget though if that was still green or not. So maybe that is what you are referring to?

But before it turned into thisat horrible format, at least, green has always been the default.

Yep. Before and after the green wasn't there, green was and is the default. Just for a brief time after some forum update there wasn't a green for a few weeks, so it couldn't have been the default. Kinda hard when it didn't exist.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not likely. Remember when there was no green skin?

Yeah I was probably suspended or something? Or was it while Hika was banned, because if that's it I might just not have looked here for a couple weeks.

FFTF is the only section of the forum post count doesn't increase in. If you're a bad, evil person and we have to delete your posts for some reason, your post count will go down too :P:.

What about the Draft threads?

I never specified a warn~

Moreso something along the lines of assigning him to "I <3 Tangerine" or a similar user group and designating it a set badge with like, Micaiah and Sothe or something. Hinthintnudgenudge

Got ya covered, bro