My Vika!

Nestling

*whistles*

laugh.gif I'm glad you guys don't let us choose our own badges, honestly. It's more fun to whine and to see other people whine.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not true.

Listening the emoness of people who cant deside would be funnier

Just like me having to deside what to change my name into next

Oh right I need new name soon

Im open for suggestions

Pi-Face?

Well, it'd be far easier for me if I could simply choose my own badge. I'd pick Tormod and I'd never change it. Unless the administrators decided to make a Rath badge, that is. Then I'd be stuck between Tormod and Rath because I like them both a lot.

But ... seeing as how I didn't win the badge contest, Tormod is the only one I really, REALLY want. :P:

Pi-Face?

Well, it'd be far easier for me if I could simply choose my own badge. I'd pick Tormod and I'd never change it. Unless the administrators decided to make a Rath badge, that is. Then I'd be stuck between Tormod and Rath because I like them both a lot.

But ... seeing as how I didn't win the badge contest, Tormod is the only one I really, REALLY want. :P:

Just in case you didn't know, since you are relatively new, as far as I know posts in fftf don't help you get closer to Tormod.

FFTF is the only section of the forum post count doesn't increase in. If you're a bad, evil person and we have to delete your posts for some reason, your post count will go down too :P:.

Pi-Face?

sorry darling but my twewy worshipping has certain format to follow. If you can't figure it, my former usernames give plenty of hint :P:

EDIT: BRB, IMA GONNA GET MAH -10000 POSTCOUNT SWAGGER

EVENTUALLY!

Edited by Sho.M.the.Pinkie.Pie

Just in case you didn't know, since you are relatively new, as far as I know posts in fftf don't help you get closer to Tormod.

Oh, really? Darn, that kind of sucks. And everywhere else I post is kind of inactive too. Ah, well. Like I said, as long as the badges aren't reshuffled anytime soon, at the rate I post I should have Tormod in about 2-3 days time. As long as the threads I frequent are active.

On the bright side, once I get Tormod, I should post here a lot so I can keep it for as long as I can. :XD:

Edit:

@Tangerine: Yeah, I've seen some posts get deleted as well. I've been pretty good about keeping my warn status clear, so hopefully I don't do anything to get one!

@Sho: Oh? All right. In that case, I have no ideas.

Edited by Boron

What? I simply answered his question with the most logical answer.

And I get a personal attack for it~

I, for one, feel insulted.

And you've every right to, Trent M'boy Dear Man Whatever

CyberBlink.png

Blending in like an arctic fox in the snow.

X3

Ah. Saw that just now. ^_^; Looks like badges probably don't get removed, just constantly re-shuffled.

I can only hope that it won't get shuffled anytime soon, though. I was told that I'm really close to Tormod!

I don't think it got shuffled. Postcount ranges had to get changed because some badges were added in. So as the ranged were shortened, you ended up in the range for what gave you Lyn instead of Vika. Because I've had this Volke badge the whooole time. If your postcount is near sho's, then I think this may confirm that, but I haven't checked at all XD

What's after Sanaki

Hey I already told you who comes after her >=I

And I get a personal attack for it~

I don't know anything about you to lauch a personal attack on you. Besides, I never asked for that question to be answered in the first place.

X3

I don't think it got shuffled. Postcount ranges had to get changed because some badges were added in. So as the ranged were shortened, you ended up in the range for what gave you Lyn instead of Vika. Because I've had this Volke badge the whooole time. If your postcount is near sho's, then I think this may confirm that, but I haven't checked at all XD

Hey I already told you who comes after her >=I

Hey, I'm just happy that I'm rather close to getting Tormod. I asked how far away I was from getting him in the "2 new badges" thread, and I was told that I only had one more badge between my current one and Tormod. So ... I REALLY want that Tormod badge!

Oh. Who was it? Volke?

Yup yup yup! I said Volke unless there's still a 1337 badge. Nobody's in that range so we have no way to know until you reach that postcount =b

I don't know anything about you to lauch a personal attack on you. Besides, I never asked for that question to be answered in the first place.

I guess you just call everyone you don't know dumbass, then :3

And it's a free topic, I don't need your permission to answer obvious questions~

Maybe he was just trying to be your friend by striking up a conversation. Now you've probably hurt his feelings by responding so offensively.