Rate the Unit, Day 2: Marcus

I as well, but I wrote a giant paragraph and made it add up to almost Marcus/10 anyway using the power of BIAS (he is my favourite male in Elibe after all).

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides those three, who were the other people with "Marcus/10" privileges?

Lemme think...

Furet, Cam, Sirius, Dio, IkeMike, Balcerzak, Nightmare, Lumi, Naglfar, Freohr, Raven, Eclipse, Horace, Shin --

okay look the list was pretty bombastic

EDIT: Also it was totally undefined until right now; each case was evaluated as it came up.

Edited by Integrity

One critical flaw that Zealot has that Marcus doesn't have is that Zealot's base accuracy is significantly worse than Marcus's (7 points worse at base, and moreso if Marcus has gained skl). When you're commonly using weapons as inaccurate as Hand Axes and Javelins, that 7% adds up.

Wait, I see only 2 points of difference. Do you assume Marcus gets to S rank before Zealot joins?

Wait, I see only 2 points of difference. Do you assume Marcus gets to S rank before Zealot joins?

Luck. 5 points of luck. 5/2 = 2 (rounded down always). 10/2 = 5. That's a 3 point difference, to go along with the 2 points of skill (worth 2*2 = 4).

And class, what does 4 + 3 equal? Apparently, 2.

edit: and the lesson here, is, sometimes it is useful to assume someone is correct then figure out how they might be correct rather than just think they are wrong and post without double-checking the base stats and calculations pages on this very site.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

S-rank only allows use of the Holy Weapons in this game, there's no 5% bonuses, considering you can get multiple S'es.

S rank bonuses would have been really nice in this game.

It's a shame they made FE6 before FE7. SoS would have been so much more greater.

Didn't assume dondon was wrong, just couldn't figure out how he arrived at 7% (it was late at night and I was staring at the base stat page and the +2 skill difference was all I got out of it) so I asked about it. Completely forgot about luck being taken into account in the accuracy formula, but my brain was already malfunctioning 2 hours prior to the post at the last lecture at university that night, so that wasn't the first time I said something stupid, sadly, haha. Forgive my erroneous ways Serenes, lol.

And yeah, FE6 following FE7 in production would've solved some of the game's irritating aspects definitely.

edit: just realised I posted that after noon actually, well fml.

Edited by Espinosa

• 4 weeks later...

Again... Please proceed to the latest ratings. *points at Shin*

I am just going to remind any late arrivals in the already finished ratings.

Marcus/10 there can be no question. Because with out

Him people die!!!!!!

The chances of you getting Marcus/10 privileges is a percentage inverse to the number of exclamation marks you have (if greater than two) appended to a single word, multiplied by ten.

And you started with 0%.

You have -60% chance of this vote making it through in its entirety.

Edited by Furetchen