Which dragon?

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which dragon?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On what difficulty? If you give Barst "the time and training" (it's a lot less) he'll destroy everything he touches, too, on any mode.

I've used her in Normal, Hard 1, and Hard 2. She has 30 resistance, 30 defense, 30 strength caps. She's good in most of her stats but I use statboosters for HP, defense, strength, and resistance to reach those caps.

I've used her in Normal, Hard 1, and Hard 2. She has 30 resistance, 30 defense, 30 strength caps. She's good in most of her stats but I use statboosters for HP, defense, strength, and resistance to reach those caps.

That's funny, her caps are all 20's! Even with her dragonstone applied, she's reaching 28 strength, 29 defense and 24 res. Surely you could use those statboosters on someone else? Like Sheeda, Abel or someone else.

She also has craptacular bases, meaning you have to baby her to get the most use out of her. 3 Str/Skl/Def and 4 Spd isn't much to work with and is practically useless on the hardest difficulties in the game. And caps aren't gonna mean much if you take many resources and effort to reach them, and in many cases, you'll be lucky if you reach them in the first place without slowing down.

Oh, and like the above poster pointed out, among other things, she doesn't have 30 in Def, Str, and Res caps.

Edited by Little Al

I don't usually care about looks on female units but...

Considering Tiki is a fucking loli and I don't like lolis in general and Bantu is so goddamn wrinkled and fucking useless

Nagi is hawt.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Her stats with divinestones boosts attached can actually go above 30 for resistance and defense but the game only allows a maximum of 30 (search it up if you don't believe me).

Edited by rexcalibur

Her stats with divinestones boosts attached can actually go above 30 for resistance and defense but the game only allows a maximum of 30 (search it up if you don't believe me).

That doesn't actually make any difference.

I used Tiki what I thought was a reasonable amount on my one playthrough and found her getting doubled by Medeus. Had to suicide her to weaken him enough for Marth to kill him.

Was rather embarrassing on my first attempt, when Marth missed and was obliterated in response.

Nagi is hawt.

Did you know that Tiki is actually Nagi as a little kid?

----

Tiki.

Better availibility.

I voted nagi. Beautiful dragon woman/godess>loli dragon. Nagi requires no training to tear things up while tiki requires that i go out of my way to recruit fucking bantu of all people and then waste turns making bantu speak to her...and then she is so bad that requires training and is a loli. Id vote for bantu over her tbh. At least hes not a loli.

I'm surprised none of you took the obvious argument out of this post.

Nagi's and Bantu's caps are identical to Tiki's.

So if you want to argue caps, you just lost. Sorry.