Which dragon?

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which dragon?

One playthrough, I trained Est, Catria, Palla, and Tiki. I turned Est, Catria, and Palla into swordmasters. They were too awesome. All 4 of them on a team along with Linde(for a sage) were amazing.

I divided statboosters evenly so all of them had great stats

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay i'm fuming

why did my previous post get deleted

it's completely true and i'm pretty sure most would agree

i mean just look at this topic

The question of accuracy aside, your post was spam.

If your team is already so strong by the time Tiki and Est join, they're strong enough that you don't need Tiki and Est, so using them is just penalizing yourself for no reason.

If your team is already so strong by the time Tiki and Est join, they're strong enough that you don't need Tiki and Est, so using them is just penalizing yourself for no reason.

Much of the time, my final team count is only eight or nine characters. I'm not penalizing myself if by the end of the game I can choose to take them or not, as they cost me nothing. "Need" is not a question of it for some players.

Tiki and Est make the team even more stronger.

They make your team much weaker for a while when you have to train them, and then slightly stronger for a shorter time after that. Not worth it.

Honestly, considering you've done little but say "no you guys are wrong" this entire time with remarkably little support for it, I see no reason to continue.

Hmm it seems this community can't understand what a casual describes as a good unit :(.. you guys just don't seem to understand we really don't care how much effort it takes as long as the unit turns out good at the end. I wasted 60,000 gold, 4 seraph robes and a growth potion training up est and tiki in hardmode in fe12 and i don't regret at all. I dont care if they didn't really contirbute to the team until about chapter 20 it was fun to train them up . You guys obviuosly ether can't comprehend or don't accept the casual playstyle and that's fine.It's just all of you are kinda kinda beating a dead horse youll have as much sucess convincing a "casual" like myself to stop screwing around with est as a casual has trying to conivnce one of you efficency junkies to stop wrecking house with seth or titania . Its not gonna happen .why can't we all agree to disagree because i'm sick of seeing the same disscusion happen in practically any topic thats longer then two pages.

Hmm it seems this community can't understand what a casual describes as a good unit :(.. you guys just don't seem to understand we really don't care how much effort it takes as long as the unit turns out good at the end. I wasted 60,000 gold, 4 seraph robes and a growth potion training up est and tiki in hardmode in fe12 and i don't regret at all. I dont care if they didn't really contirbute to the team until about chapter 20 it was fun to train them up . You guys obviuosly ether can't comprehend or don't accept the casual playstyle and that's fine.It's just all of you are kinda kinda beating a dead horse youll have as much sucess convincing a "casual" like myself to stop screwing around with est as a casual has trying to conivnce one of you efficency junkies to stop wrecking house with seth or titania . Its not gonna happen .why can't we all agree to disagree because i'm sick of seeing the same disscusion happen in practically any topic thats longer then two pages.

I'm a "casual" too. I don't care at all about efficiency, spending gold, spending statboosters, babying or all that. I just care if a unit has good growths, good stats,

and is fun to train.

Edited by rexcalibur

Nice strawman, kid.

Please tell me which logical fallacy I'm using go into details enlighten me.

You're arguing against points that have never been argued for. NOBODY is saying that you can't use Bantu. Use the fucker. That doesn't stop him from being objectively worse. I mean, fuck, I use Wil. WIL. The guy is a PIECE OF SHIT. Use who you want. Don't argue they're objectively good, because if your definition of good is 'well I like using them eventually' then we aren't exactly going to get anywhere.

First of all est is not fucking will , will growths suck and his an archer . Est sby deffention kickass when trained up I assume that they're really est . Tiki and est are great after they're trained up I suggest from the casual perspective that Is really the only reccuriment for a unit to be conceded good . Im not gonna say Bantu is good Bantu just sucks .you yourself just used a logical fallacy . You missed the complete point of my post focused on one detail oje argunent and morphed my idea to ridiculous portions to make it sound more idiotic .

You're arguing against points that have never been argued for. NOBODY is saying that you can't use Bantu. Use the fucker. That doesn't stop him from being objectively worse. I mean, fuck, I use Wil. WIL. The guy is a PIECE OF SHIT. Use who you want. Don't argue they're objectively good, because if your definition of good is 'well I like using them eventually' then we aren't exactly going to get anywhere.

None of that is even close to being relevant to the post he made. Objectivity of usefulness wasn't mentioned.

None of that is even close to being relevant to the post he made. Objectivity of usefulness wasn't mentioned.

Actually, Serisu, he said that he thinks Est and Tiki are good when he said "Hmm it seems this community can't understand what a casual describes as a good unit :(" and then went on to say that he uses them. Good is an objective word. Certainly, he could say he likes using them (which, why he would I will never understand, as it seems absurd to waste a ton of time raising a unit to end up with something that isn't better than someone else he could have used and not spent a ton of his time on, but whatever), but not that they are good.

Also, no Purple Knight, Est characters are not sby deffention kickass, trained up or otherwise. Or, at least, they aren't relative to most other people. There is a huge list of units you could use and they would be exactly as effective as Est and Tiki, specifically, at 20/20 even. Also, before you say anything to me, I am not an efficient player. I like to use shitty units (just not ones that waste all my time) if I like the character itself, but my point, as was Furetchen's, is that those are not good units just because we like to use them. Really, no one is telling you to stop using bad characters that you like, they're saying to stop saying that they're good when they aren't and yelling at people for "SUPPRESSING MY CHOICE OF UNIT SELECTION WAAAAAAH" or whatever it is you're doing when they just say that you're wrong, which I think is a whole lot more reasonable. Also, you are essentially defining "casual" as "The_Purple_Knight" when saying that all "casual players" think the same way as you do, stop that. Finally, you are horrible at spelling, stop that as well.

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

Tiki and est are great after they're trained up I suggest from the casual perspective that Is really the only reccuriment for a unit to be conceded good

okay

Marcus, Seth and Titania are good BEFORE they're trained up

get the fuck at me

That was only part of my post the rest of my post went completely ignored . I know see how these arguments go 1. a casual fag like me argues for the sake of unit who takes alot of time or is a growth unit .2. Some smart ass replies with the comment nice straw man asshole ironically a strawman argument in itself 3. Casual fag responds 4. Tourney fag responds completely missing the point 5. Another casual fag points this out 6. Multiple tourney fags come to other tourney fags deffense 7.casual minority argues back and forth with tourney fag's and tourney fag supporters. logical fallacies are hurled by both sides 8. Everyone gives up and another battle of the great sernes forest ltc vs casual war of 2012 scars the forum .Oh and R-1 I'm typing on cellphone I'm sorry my post are filled with spelling errors . However, I don't see how that's relevant .

Edited by The_Purple_Knight

That was only part of my post the rest of my post goes completely ignored . I know see how these arguments go 1. a casual fag like me

Why do you speak for all casuals now? I AM A CASUAL. MY CONCERNS ARE BEATING THE GAME WITH UNITS I LIKE. Est gets in the way of this by BEING SHIT. I don't claim to speak for everyone, but neither should you.

Tourney fag response

Hey tier debaters

remember that time I totally entered a tournament with all of you

because neither do I

That was only part of my post the rest of my post goes completely ignored . I know see how these arguments go 1. a casual fag like me argues for the sake of unit who takes alot of time or is a growth unit .2. Some smart ass replies with the comment nice straw man asshole ironically a strawman argument in itself 3. Casual fag response 4. Tourney fag response completely missing the point of both points 5. Another casual fag points this out 6. Multiple tourney fags come to other tourney fags deffense 7.casual minority argues back and forth with tourney fag'sand tourney fag supports logical fallacies are hurled by both sides 8. Everyone gives up and another battle of the great sernes forest ltc vs casual war of 2012 scars the forum .Oh and R-1 I'm typing on cellphone I'm sorry my post are filled with spelling errors . However, I don't see how that's relevant .

Considering that you can't even read, I highly doubt the problem with your spelling is the cell phone.

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

I post from my phone about 10 times daily...in fact, I'm on mine right now. I don't see the problem...ask users here. I'm easy to understand.

But anyway, use whoever you want. I just think that certain units like Est and Nino just take lots of resources to be just as good or a little better than your 8-10 other units. Those resources could easily go to make your great units greater.

But I too like seeing shiny glowy stat numbers.

Edited by Elieson

Now you insult my intelligence . I've have never had my comprehension insulted in my entire life until for some reason I signed up for this stupid board filled with pretentious dicks .I'm not even exaggerating the only times in my entire life once recently in an fe4 debate where I admit I was wrong and this topic. Oh and elison maybe you don't remember but I read pretty far back in the forum. you have been told on a few occasions that your spelling sucked . Auto corrects a bitch it can really morph what yourre trying to say .Obviously you've gotten better but im still not use to the cramp keyboard . And you're one to talk about spelling errors and reading skills R1you still dont seem to understand the main idea of my first post , and I counted a few spelling/ grammar errors in you're own post . You hypocrite. Also generally my opinion is shared by most casuals look through the gamefaqs and that will become pretty clear .

Edited by The_Purple_Knight