Question

Death'

Okay, so, what would be your immediate reaction, if a girl walked up to you said "You have a beautiful face", took a photo of you with a DSLR and walked away?

And how would feel about it afterwards?

Yes there was a girl stereotype topic now here's what I'mma turn into a guy stereotype topic!

If I were to guess the guys would fall in love immediately and.....

Well...

basically what kai said...

It's not exactly a regular occurence, so I don't know if I'd really be able to respond to it in any way other than just being sort of surprised. I guess I'd probably feel pretty good about it afterwards, I dunno?

Okay, so, what would be your immediate reaction, if a girl walked up to you said "You have a beautiful face", took a photo of you with a DSLR and walked away?

I'd probably say, "You too, sweet cheeks." But that's just because I'm a flirt and handle myself well arounds girls/women.

Obviously I would agree (have you seen how pretty I am?) but I would probably pull what Erkle is saying (though I prefer "sweetie" over "sweet cheeks" (what?)).

Not because I care about anything Erkle does or because I am a flirt (only the latter is true) but because she probably really would have a "beautiful face" and I couldn't bear not letting her know after her considerate acknowledgment.

Obviously I would agree (have you seen how pretty I am?) but I would probably pull what Erkle is saying (though I prefer "sweetie" over "sweet cheeks" (what?)).

Not because I care about anything Erkle does or because I am a flirt (only the latter is true) but because she probably really would have a "beautiful face" and I couldn't bear not letting her know after her considerate acknowledgment.

I mean, sweet cheeks is classic. Only pales in comparison to dollface. You know how it is though.

That would depend on how intoxicated I was:

If I was sober I'd probably just stand there awkwardly and let it happen.

Tipsy would be "draw me like one of your French girls" with crummy French accent to boot.

Drunk I would try and do a Hulk Hogan pose.

Anywhere after that I'm not entirely sure but apparently that's round about the time I seem to start acting like a sassy black woman, so use your imagination I guess.

So there was this guy in the 70s who photographed forty females at the exact instant after the photographer said, "You have a beautiful face."

tumblr_lus0gyuebn1qzo1i4o1_500.jpg

and they all look so happy and flattered and shy and it's like "awww how sweet, cutest art project everrrr"

and then i thought. that wouldn't be the case if they were guys. And as far as I can tell from the replies here, my hypothesis is correct (minus lux x3)

Im gonna do it :D wish me luck.