How I see members here: Past and Present - Now with Integrity -

Elieson

Agromono - Agro, you may be new here. I'm glad to see you in this. However, I can't say anything about you. That makes you Innocent until proven Guilty of stupidity. You're exempt. Congrats. You're Excempt from the crap that most of these others are being subjected to.

wtf I've been here since '09.

Edit: '08, whoops.

Edited by Agromono

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harps - I used to think "ARGH NOOB WHO WILL NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP". That was me being a tard.

Now I think "ARGH A DUDE WHO WILL NOT STOP SIGNING UP FOR DRAFTS". You are freaking hilarious though. You have to be a sophomore in university, I like the hilarity. Without it, my world will collapse.

How am I funny someone enlighten me.

And, I am going to be spending the rest of my free time on FE drafts.

Hell, I was dragged into one or two, and just filled in for a bunch.

Also, close, I'm a sophomore in High School.

are we going to have folks go back and forsth with block of text showing opinions and probobly changing the SF community itself-tearing friendships and causing Chaos?

Magnus - You always seemed like the kind of "guy in a corner at the school dance" kid. Now, you like Shining Force. And that spells success. You and I are SF bros on SF. I can't do that with anyone else here.

R-1 Hika - I think you're a girl. I'm not sure though.

Boners are for Men. I don't like them. They get in the way of shit and make my pants feel all uncomfortable.

You were an annoying face like Soul. I find your humour classy and well developed though. So it's good.

kdanger - You're a man of a man. Your avatar makes me think that. I saw your claims in the "Claim a Character" thread. That is my only impression of you. Your claims are quite winning. Therefore, you're well on your way to a path of winning.

Integ, Horace, you 2 get special slots in this. I'll do you guys in a bit. I need to make dinner for myself before I create a spoiler for you two.

Edited by Elieson

Magnus - You always seemed like the kind of "guy in a corner at the school dance" kid. Now, you like Shining Force. And that spells success. You and I are SF bros on SF. I can't do that with anyone else here.

SF bros. foreva!

Lol, but that's actually a very accurate impression of me. I'm not all that much of a social person and just plain self-composed. laugh.gif

I'm back on my phone, while my computer defrags. Yay.

Sirius: You probably bike with one of those superior quality helmets. Also, I know you a bit better now. Now, I think you haven't played any video games preN64, and you are one of those people who lives kinda on his own, even with company in the vicinity.

Dark Sage: I keep seeing you pop up with posts thst identify you as smartypants and well informed. At first, I thought "generico storebrand average Dark Sage" because Dark, but now I see an educated man who reads the newspaper on Sunday Mornings. Also, a man because of that Hiei pic.

Defeated elitist: Either you had the pride to admit you lost some crazy argument, or you are a chubby 20something Smogonite. Either way, your username screams "talentless", so I don't envision you as a physically appealing specimen. In the world you live in, your personality gets you damn far. I bet you BS you're essays for school like a fat kid eats donuts; on the fly and with experience.

Erkle: I bet you look like that kid from"everybody hates Chris", but with more hair. I assume you are in 8th grade, and enjoy making jokethreads because of your age. It works on a cycle, because your constant joke threads make me think you are younger.

someonewhodied: you, like "thatguy".have stupid usernames, and I assume you know, and respect, you less, simply for it. Highschool freshmam boy who thinks he is topshit, but can't even capitalize the first letter in his name.

Ronku: Aka Holmes, I think. You are and have always been, in my eyes anyway, a quite lurker. I know you post a lot, but you are just quite lurker to me. Also youthful male.

Aere: I see you come and go...and now, I feel like I know less about you than I assumed, which wasn't much. I expected a younger girl, 15 or so, polite and kempt.

You haven't blown me wrong, but I'm rethinking those assumptions.

Ein: I thought you were a nice guy...a pushover...probably younger.

Nope, I was wrong. You are a mean guy, and a whiny douche. Don't get me wrong I definitely enjoy your company, but you are a prick among pricks. You made me rethink the word douche, and from now on, if someone is being a douche, I will now refer to them as "Eining"

Fanfic Hunter: You are obviously fem, or a guy under 15. Real dudes don't care about fanfics.

Ein: I thought you were a nice guy...a pushover...probably younger.

Nope, I was wrong. You are a mean guy, and a whiny douche. Don't get me wrong I definitely enjoy your company, but you are a prick among pricks. You made me rethink the word douche, and from now on, if someone is being a douche, I will now refer to them as "Eining"

I see...

I see...

Ein, it's your thing. Your do it well. I couldn't possibly be your neighborhood douchebag because I suck at it. You surf a forums centralized around a game series you hate. Who does that? i couldn't put that much effort into it if I were in your shoes.

Also, hika, you are a guy?

Othin. If you want more, I can copypasta the wikipedia for elitist...you just have formulated responses to everything.

Raven. I envisioned you as a younger brother with a crappy family history, that would give you the personality of Raven. I don't see that now, but that's what I thought at first.