Sholes' judging of dashing young forum-goers!

Dr.Sholes

I knew this would become a new fad as soon as I saw Elieson's topic.

It's an excuse to tell people what you honestly think of them without being rude or anything, so it's no wonder.

Go ham.

@Darros

You've got some good looking badges. I don't really know much about you but you seem pretty cool.

@Raven

Um... You're friends with a lot of people on your profile and you type everything in red. Also, this was my idea first... Se just read my mind... :P

@L95

You helped me, and basically did the hard parts, with a lot of animations Therefore; you are a boss, good sir! Oh, and you're also a good mugger.<- That sounds like it should mean someone who mugs people XP

@The Insane One

You have fancy moving pics :P and I think you do a lot of draft stuff, first impression is that you're a guy in college who has way too much time on his hands. :P

@Octavian

You made that Brunya a while back, and made that very rude comment! XP ...Also I think at one point you said you're from Massachusetts so... Me too... YAY! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif :P

@Crashman_Alpha

I don't really know too much about you other than you like good Don't beat it covers. First impression is that you seem pretty chill.

@Helios

You don't like good guys getting friend-zoned!

Edited by Dr.Sholes

You stole my idea so I started it...

If I stole it, then it was completely by accident.

I just accidentally created something you had stewing in your mind, somehow made it cool

@Replica Model

...Um... Who are you? From a first impression it seems like you like pizza

@Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

You actually seem pretty chill IRL and it seems like you could scare small children.

@Ether

So... I heard you like Mia...

@Elieson

Lol, I'm just kidding. :P:

@ThatGuyDownTheStreet

Was I close at all?