Gonna join the trend

Life

What a fantastic way for you to flame people with their own approval, Life. See, I'm okay with your attitude when it's in a reasonable context.

Not sure if the correct answer here is to avoid posting to show strength of character, or to ask for it straight up for the same reason

Lemme see...

Freohr: Naive little girl. Should probably grow up if she wants people to take her seriously AKA actually give a shit that she exists.

SlayerX: Still don't know how he passed Grade 8 since he clearly doesn't understand READING COMPREHENSION.

Silver Harpoon: Don't know you, don't give a fuck about you. Neither does 99% of the world. That last 1% wants you to slice your balls off and hang yourself.

Emerald: I have nothing against gay people. But I have something against faggots. And you are a class A faggot.

Elieson: See Silver Harpoon but let's add in that I also think you're mentally retarded.

Raven: Scottish boy could do with some manners... and a brain.

Obviam: Smartass. No really. Complete unlikable smartass.

Spike: Haven't played enough LoL with him.

SSS: Neutral. Completely forgot who the fuck you are. So let's just say that you're not really noticeable to anyone.

Kay: You're like one of those feminists in Maxim that needs to be converted into a loyal housewife. I can start your training free of charge right now if you want.

MRaven/Paperblade: Actually respect. Moving on.

Ether: I definitely expect you to be arrested as a pedophile. In fact, I'll surprised if you don't. I'm like 99% positive that you worship Pedobear as your god, judging from your like of 5 year old anime girls. For the record, I can see her underwear in your sig and almost threw up. That is disgusting.

Rehab: Don't know you.

Darros: I remember him being so stupid that he actually got a failing mark on an IQ test. Aside from that, no strong opinions.

Eclipse: Actually respect.

Lumi: Tell you what. You'll get into my "actually respect" group if you draw a specific picture for me. And by that, I mean drop everything else not related to school and do my picture immediately.

Who's next?

Goddamn I have a fuckton of school-related shit

like that takehome midterm for math and two assignments for other classes @____@

Sucks to be you.

Freohr: Naive little girl. Should probably grow up if she wants people to take her seriously AKA actually give a shit that she exists.

I choose people not taking me seriously over growing up~

I shall always be naive!

But after what you said about kay you seem a lot more like black ops now... At first I didn't care much about you but... You better just be kidding because for all I know you might be friends with her at least.

Oh wait but you wouldn't take me serious anyway XD