Any SFer's You Want To Be Friends With But Aren't?

Randoman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh maaaaaaaan i want to be better friends with popo because i have her on facebook n stuff :(

other than that i can't think of anyone ~_~

Awwwww. Being FESS Facebook friends is way cooler than being SF friends. :newyears:

Edited by Popo

I have a few people in my friendlist, but honestly I never talk to any of them.

next to that, I'm horrible with names. anyone whom changes his/her name regularly I wouldn't recognize anyways.

only people's names I remember right now (and are not in my friendlist):

VincentASM(obviously)

Popo(can't remember why though)

Luminescent Blade (probably because of picture thread)

• 2 weeks later...

going beyond the SF friends function (but not excluding bluh bluh)

lots of people in varying ways, Revan, Kiryn, Magnus, Stoly, Esau, Integ, Sever, Erkle, the user formerly known and possibly still known as Death, Esme, eeeeeveryoooooooone will be assimilaaaaaate

Edited by Rehab

Esau, Revan, cool mods (Musashi, Tangerine, etc.), Raven.

I thought we were already unspoken bros. Like the guy's code for pee stalls, but cooler. :awesome:

lots of people in varying ways, Revan, Kiryn, Magnus, Stoly, Esau, Integ, Sever, Erkle, the user formerly known and possibly still known as Death, Esme, eeeeeveryoooooooone will be assimilaaaaaate

Hey man we can totally be friends I just need a transaction of five hundred US dollars as a holding fee for finalization purposes and then you can receive your free two hundred thousand dollar check from my deposed Nigerian prince-uncle.

Sharing is caring man. :P:

Edited by Esau of Isaac

And here I thought we were already bros.

I'm already acquainted with most everyone I can think of off the top of my head that I like here. Well, Phoenix Wright and Musashi are also pretty cool.

I'm already acquainted with most everyone I can think of off the top of my head that I like here. Well, Phoenix Wright and Musashi are also pretty cool.

I rejected your first MSN request, you still have a ways to go mister >:O! Get working! We have to repeat Chinese history here. On the third meeting I might agree to be your strategist.

Edited by Tangerine

everyone that is usually around the far from the forest thread. ROM Hacking is all business and most people on the sprite threads are mean to me.

I JUST WANT TO BE MYSELF!

You were named Citrusman and Georges St. Pierre.

We will probably get along fine.

Hahaha the Citrusman ordeal actually has a very embarrassing story (at least for me) behind it...but St. Pierre is awesome. :D

Eclipse and Tangerine come to mind... Also, Phoenix Wright and um...

:awesome:

<3 you too.

I thought we were already unspoken bros. Like the guy's code for pee stalls, but cooler. :awesome:

Haha. :P

Huh, so it wasn't just me. I think it's kind of fascinating that I'm pretty much shy and socially awkward on the Internet too, not just in day-to-day life.

Eclipse and Tangerine come to mind... Also, Phoenix Wright and um...

I would prefer to be friends with Apollo Justice, personally.

Esme

<3

I want to be friends with everyone, man! But mostly Popo and Lumi. :>

Edited by Esme

Boron seems a good enough person... of course, I'll need to work up the courage to send her a friend request first...

Hey, NinjaMonkey.