Tangerine's Ultimate Judgement Thread

Tangerine

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maaan, what did I get myself into? There are way more of you little monsters than I expected >:O. I have work today (YEAH ON SATURDAY) so I'll do some when I get back.

Oops I have time for the first one.

Handasa Kravit (aka Life Admiral)(aka I'm afraid anything I say is gonna puff his ego up even more):

We were FE newbies together. Almost nobody knows this about us (unless he blabs!), or would guess it since we're like complete opposites, but we have been friends for around 4 or 5 years now and bonded as newbie teenagers (omg we were teens when we met wtf). Eventually we grew into FE not-as-newbies, but remained friends despite being on clearly different paths in the community! You are cynical, pushy and all-around very abrasive; things I was probably spared from since we were friends before you developed into that person >:P. I wonder if we'd even have become friends if I met you today! But you have a strong sense of friendship, and have stuck up for me on more than one occasion :O. You are also fairly smart, dutiful and have a great sense of fun! Although sometimes you do questionable things for the sake of a laugh, but even I'm guilty of that at times, so I don't consider it a slight against you >:P.

Also you are my Survivor buddy, even if we haven't spent much time roasting Colton this season, whereas in the past we'd have been on MSN raging as soon as the ep finished.

Edited by Tangerine

You are also fairly smart

Fairly smart? Fairly? I'll have you know that I got a 56.90 on my Kaba for the IDF. Go check up what that means.

Also you are my Survivor buddy, even if we haven't spent much time roasting Colton this season, whereas in the past we'd have been on MSN raging as soon as the ep finished.

Haven't really watched this season. Stopped at Ep 3 but was liking what I saw. Colton was being set up for a nice downfall.

Edited by Handasa Kravit

Fairly smart? Fairly? I'll have you know that I got a 56.90 on my Kaba for the IDF. Go check up what that means.

Haven't really watched this season. Stopped at Ep 3 but was liking what I saw. Colton was being set up for a nice downfall.

Oh shush you weenie.

I haven't watched it much myself, both tribes were way too stupid, lol.

I want to see what you say, because you matter to me.

Aww. I will probably be doing them slowly, but I will definitely get around to you :O.

According to your rulings, am I the most popular guy around here, since my thread stumbled its way to 19 or so pages.

Everyone listens to you.

Therefore, you made me popular. Thank you!

Haha, I've had work into the afternoon too much recently. Hopefully I can get on Skype within the next couple days.

That mommy stuff is still pretty weird though :O.

Edited by Tangerine