Tangerine's Ultimate Judgement Thread

Tangerine

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey shut up you dingleberries, I am working here :(:! I got a ton of people! Cut me some slack :(.

Herp. Am I banned yet? I actually think that's an awesome idea for all the people you don't know well, shocked I'm not in that group. Guess I've been around almost 2 years now...

I know you, you don't get to be in the "people I don't know much" game.

stop posting

get judging

Herp. Am I banned yet? I actually think that's an awesome idea for all the people you don't know well, shocked I'm not in that group. Guess I've been around almost 2 years now...

That is an awful idea. If I ban people I don't know, I will never make new friends here.

Edited by Tangerine

Random observance:

This has quite a bit... I guess I could call views-per-post~ Like idk if there's more to this than the rest because I'm too lazy to calculate, but no matter what their opinion of you, everyone sure is interested in the admin's opinions =3

I know this is actually stating the obvious but when I checked I still felt like noting it XD

*for the people I know I am making them in the order they posted.

What has Eli done?

You didn't bother me that much before, but I have a pretty awful opinion of you these days. You purposely instigate arguments with other members, and you don't seem to have it in you to say anything positive. Whenever I see you these days you've either said something negative and angered people, or you are making silly excuses for having done it. So yeah, you are not on my good list at this point, you really need to cut that crap out >:(. Also everyone already knows how I feel about lolicons.

Judgement: ::oT: (You've got some splaining to do >:(.)

` ~ `

I didn't have a very good opinion of you at first either. You come off as a dumb e-thug, and I mean that in the most affectionate way possible :P:. Anyway, I'm not gonna waste time stating the obvious here, as I am sure you've heard it all in the other judge threads!

Now that I have gotten to know you a little better, you're not that bad really. You don't really consider many people your "friends" here, even the ones you talk to off-site, outside of maybe one or two. And that probably contributes to your exaggerated personality. I think you would be a lot more reserved if you felt something would be lost acting the way you do, but you'll probably deny it vehemently :P:. I don't think people treat you right either, but we've already had that chat so it doesn't need to happen again :O.

Your absolute worst trait (at least pertaining to my experiences with you on the forum) is your penchant for starting drama. 'Nuff said. I don't need to go into detail about that, do I :P:?

I like you, keep being neat (but maybe work on that last part >:P). Also you're probably gonna laugh at me for this post so get it out of the way :(.

Judgement: :tangerine: (We are friends! Let's keep it up.)

Random observance:

This has quite a bit... I guess I could call views-per-post~ Like idk if there's more to this than the rest because I'm too lazy to calculate, but no matter what their opinion of you, everyone sure is interested in the admin's opinions =3

I know this is actually stating the obvious but when I checked I still felt like noting it XD

Nah, it has nothing to do with me. It's the "ultimate". People like "ultimate" things. See my tier list for reference.

Also Vincent posted here, I'm not so sure it was 'cause I am admin!

Edited by Tangerine

I didn't have a very good opinion of you at first either. You come off as a dumb e-thug, and I mean that in the most affectionate way possible :P:. Anyway, I'm not gonna waste time stating the obvious here, as I am sure you've heard it all in the other judge threads!

Now that I have gotten to know you a little better, you're not that bad really. You don't really consider many people your "friends" here, even the ones you talk to off-site, outside of maybe one or two. And that probably contributes to your exaggerated personality. I think you would be a lot more reserved if you felt something would be lost acting the way you do, but you'll probably deny it vehemently :P:. I don't think people treat you right either, but we've already had that chat so it doesn't need to happen again :O.

Your absolute worst trait (at least pertaining to my experiences with you on the forum) is your penchant for starting drama. 'Nuff said. I don't need to go into detail about that, do I :P:?

I like you, keep being neat (but maybe work on that last part >:P). Also you're probably gonna laugh at me for this post so get it out of the way :(.

Judgement: :tangerine: (We are friends! Let's keep it up.)

Awwww

<3 you too, fruit.

Edited by seph1212

Ooh I checked and apparently the only ones that have more views per post are Integ and Doku. =o

But of course I haven't compared them to the time the topics were made yet =oooo

Ooh I checked and apparently the only ones that have more views per post are Integ and Doku. =o

But of course I haven't compared them to the time the topics were made yet =oooo

Why are you comparing judge threads :P?!

They also have a lot more posted than I do, in any case!

Why are you comparing judge threads :P?!

They also have a lot more posted than I do, in any case!

At first I said I was too lazy to see if any had any higher =o

And then I decided to quit being lazy XD

Oh hey you passed Integ back up now

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm surprised I wasn't on the "people I don't know very well" list. ._. Well, we did interact for a while before ...

Well, that list mostly consists of people I don't have much to say about rather than people I just don't know. Most of them just don't visit the same parts of the forum I do, so I never see them :P:.

I'll probably do like 2 more before bed. There may be a lot of you, but you can't overwhelm me with numbers >:O.

3000 somthing members vs Tang in a brawl.

We'd still lose.......

Well, that list mostly consists of people I don't have much to say about rather than people I just don't know. Most of them just don't visit the same parts of the forum I do, so I never see them :P:.

Ah, I see. I think we had a brief conversation a while back, so I guess you've seen me more than those people at least?

Take this! *throws Nyan Cat at the cast of Jersersy Shore which kills all of them.*

What's next? Tangerine is reviewing SF members? I. Am. THERE!

Well if it's like a mental attack I'd totally win.

If it's a physical brawl I'd have you there to take the beating while I escape.

But who would want to attack me anyway :O?!

Edited by Tangerine

Well if it's like a mental attack I'd totally win.

You're quite mental alright...

If it's a physical brawl I'd have you there to take the beating while I escape.

But who would want to attack me anyway :O?!

I would. You are my rival after all.