Tangerine

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Support +1

This is not VincentASM.

Silly Vincent/Aveyn Knight

This thread is a hoax. I see no judging, only unfulfilled promises from the fruit. mellow.gif

Ok, then.

Edited by King Marth 64

Yes she is.

that depends on your definition of done. She appears to have given up on following through, as has pretty much everyone else who made one of these (some lasted longer than others), but since my definition of done would be completing a judgment of everyone that has posted in the thread requesting to be judged, she is not done by any stretch of the imagination. Nor are...well, has anybody actually completed all their judgments in any of these threads?

FINE. Since you meanies are gonna keep bumping it :(:. You get 2 more for now >:O.

Yes

I have no idea when we met. I am pretty sure I've known you for most of my time on SF though, we just haven't talked much.

You seem like a pretty neat kid though! You've a pretty obnoxious sense of humor, but I can't say I don't share it :P:. In the few times we've actually talked it has never been a bad experience, so we should totally talk more often.

Judgement: ivh9jq_th.jpg (Neutral-Good. We should talk more!)

Uh oh. . .running!

We officially met like..a couple weeks ago? I mean I'm sure we'd seen eachother around, but we'd never really talked. And since this is a thread about my personal relationships with people, I'm not gonna list stuff I have just seen! Everyone already did that anyway in the other judgement threads, 'cause they are boring and generic >:O!!!

Anyway, you are a super cool lady (uh...thanks). We get along pretty well, and I think we'd easily be good friends in the event that we talked more (um...thank you?). You also seem to be able to talk about any subject that comes up, regardless of how random it is. And you respond seriously to everything I say regardless of if it is a joke or not :P:! Plus you're just plain fun to be around when we actually get a conversation going on a topic we are both interested in :O (thanks I guess..)!

Did I mention you are awful at receiving compliments!? Any time I have said anything good about you in passing it becomes super awkward and I think I said something wrong >:O! You are a unique individual! We should talk more.

Judgement: :tangerine: (I like you! But we need to talk more :( )