Golden Sun Mafia

Kriemhild

Cycle 0 was basically discussion about the game and scumhunting. Nothing interesting for tells.

Start of cycle 1, we have Prims roleblocked, and BBM’s role failed. Not great for figuring out what’s happening there. Since BBM’s role failed, there’s possibly an Ascetic or similar about, preventing the role from working. Who that is, iunno.

I like this quote:

So for reasons, Prims should be considered semi-clear. Unless we have a town roleblocker, then he could still be scum, but he isn't lying about being roleblocked, at least.

Somehow this gives me the impression that Levity (?) is either the following: A tracker, roleblocker, or scum. Let’s assume not scum, for the time being. Or something else that I’m not thinking of at the moment.

Let’s add this:

Also, again, Prims isn't lying. Just throwing that out there.

Kinda implies what I’ve said above. Just for reference. (so, I’m currently assuming Prims and Levity are town, because of softclaim on Levity assumed)

Shinori throws out an idle, which was originally intended to draw the roleblocker onto him. It seemed scummy, but the intentions are completely town based. The alternative is that he’s trying to cover his tracks. I don’t think he’s that scummy, tbh.

And a bunch of stuff happened. And I’m not drawing anything much really from it. :( I’m half out of the loop in this game, I’m so sorry.

I just can't seem to find any good reads this game at all. I'm not feeling the best irl, and I don't think that's helping.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok finally back

I'm not posting too much because I have long school hours, and when I try to do stuff in school, I either get interrupted by friends or run out of time, and even so I can't access Google Docs in school (Come on now, it's C1 and it's already at 9 pages), so I can't edit spreadsheet and there's no point in doing anything.

Quoted some stuff I thought I ought to reply to, though I kind of lost focus at later pages so yeah.

---

I don't really think we should lynch this phase. All our votes are based off of someone "seeming" suspicious, whether it's Rapier or Shinori. Now, I am a newbie, so I don't know if lynches are based off of things like this often, but I, at least, am looking for some more concrete proof, which no one has at the moment.

Goddamn, if this wasn't your first mafia game here you'd be so dead.

The entire point of lynching is that it's what the town uses to kill the mafia members. Hell, it's pretty much the ONLY way town can, barring vigs. If you NL, mafia does a little jig, and gets to kill someone else for free. Yes, you always run the risk of lynching a fellow townie, but if you never take that risk, you're guaranteed to lose. Concrete proof doesn't exist in mafia and never will, so yeah.

It looks to me like you're afraid to vote for someone who flips town. Not afraid to lynch town, just to be involved. In other words, you look like scum. JB's point is that we always risk lynching a townie, whether or not there's a bandwagon, no matter who we vote for, so it seems like you're worrying about it excessively. Mislynches happen. Of course you're not too sure if he's scum. It's C1, how could you be sure he's scum? We just have to lynch someone anyway.

thanks kay ily

In extension to that, who worries the most about dying? Town, or mafia? Losing a mafia member is much more detrimental to the mafia than losing a town member is towards the town. Hence, mafia ought to be more paranoid, because a dead mafia member hurts a hell of a lot more than town losing a Watcher or something.

You were afraid to lynch Rapier. Why? I don't think it was because you thought that he was a townie, because if that were the case, you wouldn't have voted for him in the first place. What other reason would you have? When you say you "didn't want to start a bandwagon", you're obviously afraid of the backlash that would occur if Rapier was town. Except, as I pointed out so many times earlier, you had nothing to be afraid of~

I already knew that, but everyone was overeacting, so I overeacted.

What in the flying fuck is this shit? Sheeping on overreacting? The hell?

I'm not saying that a townie with a weak role is not a townie, I'm saying that lynching a townie with a weak role is better than lynching a townie with a strong one. Obviously a mafia member would be the best, but honestly, nobody is popping out to me right now.

actually this is the only case where no lynching is better

ie when you fucking know that someone is town and you still want to vote for him

Hi everyone, I have a life!

First, Ether mentioned that he had some kind of posting restriction, so his posting dumps are forgivable. We'll see if he pulls this again.

Second. . .the hell is up with this Shinori wagon? He's offering a bit too much info on himself IMO - that's something that's a town read. It's also why I stopped pressing him.

Third, that allergy I found is coconut water. It makes me abnormally sleepy (like, sleep for nine hours kind of sleepy).

Backing this up here - I don't see anything wrong with Shinori, and I don't understand why there's a bandwagon on him. Yes, the talk about djinns was admittedly a little stupid, but I'm getting pro-town reads from him. Don't see what you all see that makes him scummy, so please, enlighten me.

I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE A MOTHER THAT'S SENDING YOU TO BOARDING SCHOOL LIKE JAYBEE.

i hate you >:

Joshaymin/Aurora: What the fuck is even up with this guy. He popped in to vote me based on something I didn't say, then call me a dumbass.

Clipsey!/eclipse: Posted maybe twice. I seriously don't know what to think.

[...]

JB, Iris, Eclipse, I'm looking at all of you. I don't particularly trust Kay, Bizz, Shinori, and Rapier either.

Because the line of thinking you use made you look like a dumbass? And Clipsey's already explained her reason, so yeah.

Also I find it particularly interesting that the only person suspecting me for reasons other than inactivity is GUI. Hmm...

opinions up in a bit

Edited by Aurora

[spoiler=Joshaymin]

ok finally back

I'm not posting too much because I have long school hours, and when I try to do stuff in school, I either get interrupted by friends or run out of time, and even so I can't access Google Docs in school (Come on now, it's C1 and it's already at 9 pages), so I can't edit spreadsheet and there's no point in doing anything.

Quoted some stuff I thought I ought to reply to, though I kind of lost focus at later pages so yeah.

---

Goddamn, if this wasn't your first mafia game here you'd be so dead.

The entire point of lynching is that it's what the town uses to kill the mafia members. Hell, it's pretty much the ONLY way town can, barring vigs. If you NL, mafia does a little jig, and gets to kill someone else for free. Yes, you always run the risk of lynching a fellow townie, but if you never take that risk, you're guaranteed to lose. Concrete proof doesn't exist in mafia and never will, so yeah.

thanks kay ily

In extension to that, who worries the most about dying? Town, or mafia? Losing a mafia member is much more detrimental to the mafia than losing a town member is towards the town. Hence, mafia ought to be more paranoid, because a dead mafia member hurts a hell of a lot more than town losing a Watcher or something.

You were afraid to lynch Rapier. Why? I don't think it was because you thought that he was a townie, because if that were the case, you wouldn't have voted for him in the first place. What other reason would you have? When you say you "didn't want to start a bandwagon", you're obviously afraid of the backlash that would occur if Rapier was town. Except, as I pointed out so many times earlier, you had nothing to be afraid of~

What in the flying fuck is this shit? Sheeping on overreacting/ The hell?

actually this is the only case where no lynching is better

ie when you fucking know that someone is town and you still want to vote for him

Backing this up here - I don't see anything wrong with Shinori, and I don't understand why there's a bandwagon on him. Yes, the talk about djinns was admittedly a little stupid, but I'm getting pro-town reads from him. Don't see what you all see that makes him scummy, so please, enlighten me.

i hate you >:

Because the line of thinking you use made you look like a dumbass? And Clipsey's already explained her reason, so yeah.

Also I find it particularly interesting that the only person suspecting me for reasons other than inactivity is GUI. Hmm...

opinions up in a bit

TAG FAIL

You can edit it now.

Edited by Luster Purge

oh CRAP FORMATTING

GYUUUUUUURGH

also i'm not changing my vote, no

Joshaymin/Aurora - obvtown

Clipsey!/eclipse - I don't think you'd lie about your allergy, so yeah, inactivity is fine. No real reads on you yet, though you've got a good reason so I'm fine with it.

Kay/Centurion - Leaning pro-town, mostly because she was active in C0 (yet not too active; see Prims for what I mean), and she's also helped out here. I'd also like to note that she's probably town, because town wouldn't use an ability on a pro-townie which limits her posting.

BigBangMeteor - Getting the vibe of clueless town newbie who has no idea what he's doing. Which is good.

Prims - OK, urgh. I didn't like your huge burst of activity in C0, which to me, seemed way too overzealous and too pro-town. Your activity also really went down the shitter over Easter weekend, and yes, it's Easter, so that's another valid reason, but still, not too willing to trust.

Domu/Rapier - Just... what the fuck.

Shinori - Seems as though he's trying to call mafia onto him so town doesn't suffer so badly from a cycle kill. I like him.

Strawman/StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw - No general opinion yet :x

Paperblade - see Strawman

Iris~ - see Paperblade

Ether - Your few posts so far have made sense, even though you've only posted twice. Also same logic as Kay on why he's probably town.

Manix - Didn't catch why everyone is jumping on you. Gotta read that again.

Blues/Marth - Your vote for Shinori was horrendously opportunistic, dear sir. There was pretty much no reasoning involved (or you used other people's reasoning), and you haven't really struck me much as pro-town.

Spike/Stolypin Necktie - your reasoning is the most stupid

Bizz/Levantamos - ily bizz, my guess is you're town based on the logic Eclipse put up at the beginning of the day. It's also wonderful to see you playing mafia again on SF, so yay~

LIES (0) - Spike

Err... why did you repost that in spoilers?

I figured that quoting it without spoilers would unnecessarily take up too much space. But I had to quote it so that people don't think he changed anything in his edit.

Edited by Luster Purge

I swear there's way too much editing being done. I'll wait to see what Kay has to say, as this is the second time she's tried to say something (dunno what happened to the first time).

Proto has been ninja'd by Paperblade. Thanks! Now, everyone, follow what Paperblade/Proto posted/linked. Now find my name. Assuming no one else posts after Proto, I will be in fifth place for most posts. I don't see how this is "a couple of posts".

Yeah, I guess I underestimated how much you had posted because you weren't singlehandedly keeping the game going this time. Sorry about that.

@Shinori wrt Djinn: If you are wrong or right about Djinn, it doesn't matter. If the people who are mafia get "scummy djinn" or w/e like a Tailor or something, they will lie about it, and we will have revealed basically half our roles to the mafia (assuming everyone has a real role and a djinn). Plus, any info we get from this massclaim from an info role djinn can't necessarily be trusted because the person could be mafia lying, which means we're then outing other abilities.

You just get the Djinn for the number you picked. Either there are no "scummy Djinn" or it's possible to get Djinn that are meant for the wrong faction.

Ether has had very imformative posts but has also only had very few of them, but from what i know that seems normal for Ether i believe.

Ether's post restriction claim sounds reasonable to me, and explains this pretty well. Except for C0, I guess, but it is C0, not talking then is kinda reasonable.

I already knew that, but everyone was overeacting, so I overeacted.

That just looked like a newbie mistake until you said this. You don't overreact on purpose. That's... you just don't. What were they "overreacting" to, anyway? Are you interpreting taking C0 seriously as an overreaction or something?

Also I think maybe I was too quick to suspect Spike. If I'm remembering right, bandwagoning was considered kinda bad here a long time ago and he probably still has the same attitude/playing style/whatever. It still looks like scummy afraid-of-bandwagons and not townish afraid-of-bandwagons, though, and I still don't like some other things he said (his suspect/trust lists look like he threw darts at the player list), so I'm more suspicious of him than Shinori. My vote stays, just with less certainty than before.

Oh, and impressions:

Joshaymin/Aurora - Not posting much, but what he's said is good stuff.

Clipsey!/eclipse - Neutral.

BigBangMeteor - Noobtown.

Prims - Townish. I don't like how he totally ignored Paperblade's point about the mafia learning things from discussion, though.

Domu/Rapier - Noobsomething. I want to keep him around to see what he says for a while longer, but he looks pretty suspicious.

Shinori - Noobtown.

Strawman/StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw - Probably town. That, or I'd guess that he has some really interesting role that motivated him to actually play.

Paperblade - Say things of relevance to the game more often. I know you can. Neutral/very slightly suspicious.

Iris~ - I wish she would actually have strong opinions of something, but I don't really feel like I can jump on her for being so noncommittal when she always does this.

Ether - Slightly townish.

Manix - Talk more, please. So far, very slightly townish.

Blues/Marth - Neutral.

Spike/Stolypin Necktie - I think I've said enough about him already.

Bizz/Levantamos - Typical Bizz. She looks townish to me.

Hey, now that everyone I wanted to has said something. . .

JB's post dump strikes me as town. His tags need work, though. :P:

Manix. . .that's something, but that's not much. I'll let it go for now, but being in the background isn't the greatest town quality to have (unless you're a doctor or something). Speaking of, get well soon.

I'll assume that you think that Spike is more suspicious than Rapier, Kay, but I'm not happy about keeping people I feel are suspicious around.

That leaves Paperblade, Ether and Iris in terms of inactive, and Spike, Marth, and Meteor for newbie, with Rapier as a paranoid (i.e. null) read. I'm not sure if Iris will have time to make herself more memorable during this phase, and it doesn't seem like Ether's gonna be posting a lot this cycle. This means. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: Paperblade

For all his posting, he doesn't seem to have that much opinion on anyone.

Oh yeah quick heads up

I'm going to be back home at about... 9:30?pm tomorrow, and then I still have homework and I won't be able to actually get online much before that, so yeah, not responding to anything else in all likelihood.

Something more recent on Marth: his new Shinori vote looks opportunistic and bad to me. Like, it gives me the impression he thought he handled pressure poorly, and had to take back his overreaction because he didn't want people harping on him for it. I can imagine why newbscum would do this if they thought they messed up. Not a very strong point, but interesting enough for me to keep my eye on him.

OH

WAIT

I don't like Marth's vote on Shinori, though, but that's just me. That's the thing that I was going to say, but I forgot. Some of the later Shinori votes aren't very justified to me I dunno

Blues/Marth - Your vote for Shinori was horrendously opportunistic, dear sir.

Ok, to respond to all these arguments at once. First off, how would it come across as oppurtunistic? That first post I made about impressions happened to be after a lot of talking was done, and unfortunately this is due to my timezone. I sleep around the time much debate goes on. Now you will see that I had two options in mind anyway, which were Domu and Shinori. It was pretty obvious why I had those two options: Domu's C0 behaviour and Shinori's role and Djinn discussion. Now while I do agree that not voting did seem wrong, I was pretty unsure which of the two looked scummier, and decided to not vote at that moment. Now after this, Prims decided to vote me based on the logic that I gave support to both wagons. Then Levity and Rapier joined in with their reasoning being that I don't talk much, which is not true because my timezone's different and I'm usually asleep when these shenanigans occur. I responded by posting why I'm not online at that time. I also voted for Rapier because of what I thought was a ' desperate that he needs to support a wagon not after Shinori' reason. Then, Rapier's next post, where he explains to me why he voted, which is all well and good, and considering I had no other grounds on him other than "Reacted on C0" and after researching on how Rapier usually plays, I guess he was being his usual paranoid self? Anyway, my suspicion on him faded and by the process of elimination I'd have to vote Shinori now. I mean what good would my earlier post of suspecting Shinori do if I don't vote for him? Who else would you guys have me vote, vote for Spike? Or some other inactive person though I have no reasoning to it? No other seemed to be scummy enough to vote for anyway.

How on earth was I oppurtunistic there, when I basically voted for someone I had my suspicions on anyway?

Anyway, I'll post more, gimme some time

about 6 hours left in the cycle. I will likely be doing the update this time.

Votaling up for your convenience.

Edited by 13th Folgore White

##Unvote ##Vote: paperblade

I'm gonna have to agree with Eclipse on this, I mean he hasn't really done much lately, a large part was because of easter I'm sure. He was aslo one of the first people to vote for me and has also done the same general thing that Rapier, his vote has stayed on me since the beginning of cycle one. He voted for BBM once in the post right before he changed to vote me. I'm just assuming he sitll thinks i'm the best target but he also hasn't looked for anyone else either from what it seems. Between him and rapier though who both have done the same general thing, i think rapier has been a bit more helpful.

Ok, time to look back into the first few pages...

I love how ironic my role is.

Awesome. Why post about your role like that? Shinori's getting fucked up with the "My Djinn is pretty powerful, so yeah. Help me" This doesn't sound as scummy, and yet I'm wary.

Now the scum knows who to roleblock Night 0. GJ

Seriously though, Levity and Kay are town. I disagree with Kay, though, D0 votes are a good "who would you lynch when D1 happens" map even though we aren't lynching.

Now tell me good sir, how do you know this? How do you know such info at the beginning of the game?

/meta

But I rest my case, I think Prims is town.

Ok so now the claim is Prims knows that Levity and Kay are town, and Levity thinks Prims is town. Think? That already hurts their case.

Also Prms got roleblocked, and I'll later type in this post why this part is important.

Actually, come to think about it, Kay's been rubbing me the wrong way for quite some time. Ehh. I don't know. I'm probably going to sleep again and I'll be back to actually place a vote when I'm thinking straight.

Oh? Kay jumped on you because you didn't like her pointing out that you flipped your shit. Also didn't Prims say you and Kay are town? Besides Kay just did what Prims was/is doing: make people talk. Yet you get scum vibes from Kay? Why not get scum vibes from Prims, why are you so confident he's town?

Also if they are confident that each other are townies, then that must mean they have the lover sort of role. What's interesting is Prims got roleblocked, or so he claimed, and I've never heard of lover roles having a secondary role, and by the way you sounded prims, it was important. Hence I can conclude that Prims and Bizz having that weird partnership going on is questionable: why exactly do you support each other?

Also @eclipse: About your earlier post of why mafia would not gang up. If the mafia know that the town thinks those who buddy with each other are most likely not mafia because of going down together if one of them is caught, they can actually use this to their advantage. They'd buddy each other and live because no one ever thinks it'd be a good idea.

Also, one more thing. Prims votes for me based on my note voting for either Shinori or Domu. About a few pages later, Bizz happens to be the second to vote, and her reason is I'm no where to be seen. After giving my reasoning, she understood my situation and yet kept that vote on me. Several hours later, she uses once again, Prims' reasoning a couple of pages later to justify her vote. You even said at first you weren't copying prims, but then you exactly did that. Why Bizz, I ask. You could've at least unvoted me and then vote me later, why did you keep that vote on me, hm?

So, with this, I'm changing my vote.

## Unvote

## Vote: Levantamos.

Rapier (): , Stolypin Necktie, Prims, Levantomos, Manix, Eclipse, Shinori

BigBangMeteor (): Paperblade,

Stolypin Nectie (): JBCWK, Centurion

Shinori (): Paperblade, Strawman, , BigBangMeteor, Rapier, , Marth

Marth (): Prims, Prims Stolypin Necktie Eclipse

Manix (): Levantomos, Shinori, Rapier, Prims

Iris (): Stolypin Necktie Strawman

Paperblade (): Iris,Eclipse, Shinori

StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw ():, Eclipse

Levantomos (): Marth

My thoughts as I votal this: Strawman, what in hell that is a hard name to write

Edited by 13th Folgore White

Ether post #3, coming at ya! Also, it seems I was a bit too stingy with these things, I only used half of them so far, haha. Oh well, better to have posts left at the end of phase than to use them all and be unable to respond to X or Y or Q or something.

Anyway, I really do not like the sudden Shinori vote spam after my last post, but it seems it has mostly dissapeared. Still... Marth, BBM and Rapier all voted around the same time I did, so eyes be on you, etc.

Now then, I suppose first off ##Unvote

As I said earlier, I wasn't sure if Shinori was confused town, or mafia trying too hard and failing, but at the time, he was my greatest suspicion, so he got my vote. At the moment, I'm leaning more towards confused town than I was at the time, so I can let the vote for Shinori go.

##Vote: Marth

That whole thing really looks like you're just trying to cast suspicion on Bizz where there isn't any. I know it's a meta argument, but she really does always do this, and honestly, sticking up for another's claim isn't a scummy move, even if most people wouldn't have done it this early. Now, I noticed that you thought Bizz/Prims might have a lovers thing going on.

If this is the basis of your assumption, I can perhaps give it a slide, because Bizz isn't supporting Prims for that sort of reason. Bizz is claiming that she can confirm that Prims was roleblocked. Either her role or her djinn would allow her to do this, assumably. This doesn't say that Prims is certainly town or anything of the sort, but rather that he was indeed role blocked. The support comes from the assumption that a town roleblocker would not act on a night with no kills. Personally, I don't like this assumption because there is still as good a chance as any other night to hinder scum, just that it will not be the kill that is blocked, however I do see the logic and merits behind such a mentality.

As for Prims earlier remark that my prior post didn't really have any meat to it, only piling on to prior suspicions with a few one-liners strewn in for others, what can I say? I didn't have much to say about the others at the time, atleast not that I really found notable. Anyone who I didn't mention before is simply reading neutral or slightly town in my eyes, and I didn't feel it was worth bringing up. Previous suspicions are brought up to add comments about them, just like any other post on the subject. As a note on Prims, this may be the norm for him, I haven't played with him enough to know, but he comes across as overly paranoid IMO.

Also, as a note t0 13th, those votals are kinda jumbled and easy to misread. I would simply cross out an unvoted vote, instead of adding it again and crossing it out.

Going from

Shinori: Marth -> Shinori: Marth is a lot easier to read than;

Shinori: Marth -> Shinori: Marth Marth, atleast I think so. Just a heads up, and who knows, maybe the others will disagree with lil' old Ether.

Opinions coming after I get back to my dorm room today, provided I survive to next cycle. I'm really sorry they've taken a while.

(Also, Paperblade, almost done with postgame! I haven't forgotten. <3)

For now, this.

Awesome. Why post about your role like that? Shinori's getting fucked up with the "My Djinn is pretty powerful, so yeah. Help me" This doesn't sound as scummy, and yet I'm wary.

Already explained my reasoning as to why I've been doing this. You seem to be ignoring some of my posts, which I don't take kindly to. If you want to understand my play, you have to read all of my posts and not just the ones that you find suspicious.

Now tell me good sir, how do you know this? How do you know such info at the beginning of the game?

He was just stating his opinion. What's so weird about that? Why would you put words in his mouth like that? That makes you look terrible.

Oh? Kay jumped on you because you didn't like her pointing out that you flipped your shit.

You know that's not why I got bad feelings from her. Plus, this is hypocritical of you to point out, for this reason:

--->You: "You're suspicious of Kay because she's suspicious of you? Nonsense!

I'm now going to vote for you for voting me."

Deeeerp?

Also if they are confident that each other are townies, then that must mean they have the lover sort of role.

If you suspect that we're lovers, then why are you voting me in the first place? Unless you're talking about the kind of lovers in which one side is mafia and the other is town, but even so, this seems really out of place for you to accuse us of being lovers and want us gone for that. The first instance of 'Lovers' that comes into my mind is the kind that have to both survive to the end to win, or whatever, which I guess I don't really see being in this game due to numbers.

If the mafia know that the town thinks those who buddy with each other are most likely not mafia because of going down together if one of them is caught, they can actually use this to their advantage. They'd buddy each other and live because no one ever thinks it'd be a good idea.

You do realize that only mafia ever thinks up improbable theories like this and tries to use them to cast seeds of doubt?

I see it happen nearly every time, so don't think I'm just bullshitting you.

About a few pages later, Bizz happens to be the second to vote, and her reason is I'm no where to be seen. After giving my reasoning, she understood my situation and yet kept that vote on me. Several hours later, she uses once again, Prims' reasoning a couple of pages later to justify her vote. You even said at first you weren't copying prims, but then you exactly did that. Why Bizz, I ask. You could've at least unvoted me and then vote me later, why did you keep that vote on me, hm?

I kept the vote on you because I didn't know who else to vote, as flimsy as that reasoning is.

Another things, I have a memory problem due to stress, anxiety, and lack of sleep. This issue prevents me from remembering certain things I've said to people, which makes mafia difficult to play in communities where people don't know me (I know I should take notes more often, which is my mistake and something I need to start doing soon to make play here easier, since games of this stature tend to jump all over the place). Players here are used to my opinion changing abnormally rapidly, and I don't like looking at past posts that I have posted myself, so I actually can't remember an instance in which I followed Prims twice. And I honestly don't mean to follow him at all, as much as you're willing to believe that.

Funny this is, in that I was going to come on to change my vote to Iris or Paperblade, but you know what? I think I'm just going to keep it on you. I'm 70% sure this man is scum of some sort, whether it be third-party or mafia.

Kay/Centurion - Leaning pro-town, mostly because she was active in C0 (yet not too active; see Prims for what I mean), and she's also helped out here. I'd also like to note that she's probably town, because town wouldn't use an ability on a pro-townie which limits her posting.

Hold up. What? i don't recall Kay ever being involved in the post restriction business. That is Ether... Unless I missed something or you know something we don't.

Ok, time to look back into the first few pages...

Ok so now the claim is Prims knows that Levity and Kay are town, and Levity thinks Prims is town. Think? That already hurts their case.

Also Prms got roleblocked, and I'll later type in this post why this part is important.

Oh? Kay jumped on you because you didn't like her pointing out that you flipped your shit. Also didn't Prims say you and Kay are town? Besides Kay just did what Prims was/is doing: make people talk. Yet you get scum vibes from Kay? Why not get scum vibes from Prims, why are you so confident he's town?

Also if they are confident that each other are townies, then that must mean they have the lover sort of role. What's interesting is Prims got roleblocked, or so he claimed, and I've never heard of lover roles having a secondary role, and by the way you sounded prims, it was important. Hence I can conclude that Prims and Bizz having that weird partnership going on is questionable: why exactly do you support each other?

Also @eclipse: About your earlier post of why mafia would not gang up. If the mafia know that the town thinks those who buddy with each other are most likely not mafia because of going down together if one of them is caught, they can actually use this to their advantage. They'd buddy each other and live because no one ever thinks it'd be a good idea.

Also, one more thing. Prims votes for me based on my note voting for either Shinori or Domu. About a few pages later, Bizz happens to be the second to vote, and her reason is I'm no where to be seen. After giving my reasoning, she understood my situation and yet kept that vote on me. Several hours later, she uses once again, Prims' reasoning a couple of pages later to justify her vote. You even said at first you weren't copying prims, but then you exactly did that. Why Bizz, I ask. You could've at least unvoted me and then vote me later, why did you keep that vote on me, hm?

So, with this, I'm changing my vote.

## Unvote

## Vote: Levantamos.

The part you missed is that Bizz wasn't just saying Prims was town for no reason, she told everyone multiple times that she has access to info that confirms he was indeed roleblocked. And at this point, most are assuming the roleblocker to not be town, mostly for acting on C0. I'd also say it looks like they arent town because they targeted a town looking player, which sure we don't know for sure but his actions were pretty town and it would be weird for a town roleblocker to go after someone who looks town.

Another thing. About your rebuttal to Eclipse's point that mafia buddying is avoided because people can catch them, maybe theyre buddying just because people won't expect it. The reason that still wouldn't happen is because no matter how clear you appear, without concrete evidence and just their word, it isn't confirmed. Later if nothing confirms that both or either of them is town, they are just as likely to be lynched as anyone else. They are also just as likely to be targeted by a cop or some other investigative role that could cath them in a lie or something incriminating. And with two people supporting eachother, when one turns mafia it raises tons of suspicion on the other. So it isn't that it isn't expected, its that it wouldn't work unless you have a really really bad town and really smart and good mafia.

Rapier (): Prims, Stolypin Necktie, Prims, Eclipse, Manix, Levantomos, Levantomos, Manix, Shinori, Eclipse, Shinori

BigBangMeteor (): Paperblade, Paperblade, Paperblade, Paperblade,

Stolypin Nectie (): JBCWK, Centurion

Shinori (): Paperblade, BigBangMeteor, Strawman, Rapier, Strawman, Rapier, BigBangMeteor, Rapier, Ether BigBangMeteor, Marth, Marth

Marth (): Prims, Prims Stolypin Necktie Eclipse, Eclipse

Manix (): Shinori, Levantomos, Shinori, Rapier, Rapier, Prims

Iris (): Stolypin Necktie, Stolypin Necktie Strawman

Paperblade (): Eclipse, Iris, Eclipse, Eclipse, Shinori

StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw (): Eclipse, Eclipse

Levantomos (): Marth

My thoughts as I votal this: Strawman, what in hell that is a hard name to write

Sorry! You don't have to put my full name.

My vote's still on Marth, right? I can't even remember that, but

##Unvote

##Vote: Marth

Just in case.