Golden Sun Mafia

Kriemhild

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I lied, I'm having trouble concentrating my thoughts at the moment

I'm at my dad's place, and I'm more interested in finishing a FE12 draft than this game. Thus, I might be on the active user list FSR, but I'm most likely swearing at my DS.

The reason i voted rapier was pretty much because i was going to be gone for most of the day and I had voted him solely because he seems to inclined to voting me. A lot of players had began to draw their attention away from him and yet he just continued to pressure onto me, more or less like he was desperately trying to lynch me. He even removed his vote from his previous target to vote for me again, calling it a gamble.

That's a rather odd OMGUS there. Rapier aside, what do you think of everyone else?

I see Paperblade finally exists.

The impression I'm getting from Marth is "forgettable". Ditto with JB, and to a lesser extent, Strawman and Manix. Spikey and BBM seem more new than anything.

From Proto's votals, there's 15 players and 13 votes. Manix and Strawman don't have votes. Prims is currently on Manix's case, so. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: Strawman

It's the coconut water, isn't it, Bizz?

I keep getting sleepy ;~;

Shinori did OMGUS a little, but I still don't get scum vibes off of him

I kinda forgot Strawman existed too but it probably means I haven't gotten much of any read on him really

@Shinori wrt Djinn: If you are wrong or right about Djinn, it doesn't matter. If the people who are mafia get "scummy djinn" or w/e like a Tailor or something, they will lie about it, and we will have revealed basically half our roles to the mafia (assuming everyone has a real role and a djinn). Plus, any info we get from this massclaim from an info role djinn can't necessarily be trusted because the person could be mafia lying, which means we're then outing other abilities.

Also I'm not sure if it was the best for you to basically out what your djinn does.

Shota seems pretty useless atm, however he seems to be a typical newbie that's afraid to mislynch on D1. I've never ever seen a mafia make this mistake, even a newbie one, so I consider him probably townie although I don't know how much experience he actually has.

You say that even though you basically copy-pasted the argument I used in the paragraph three lines above that sentence!

Also, alright. I get it, an early bandwagon is not actually that detrimental. On that point:

Joshaymin/Aurora: What the fuck is even up with this guy. He popped in to vote me based on something I didn't say, then call me a dumbass.

Clipsey!/eclipse: Posted maybe twice. I seriously don't know what to think.

Kay/Centurion: The two times she voted me she gave almost no reason as to why. Being watched.

BigBangMeteor: I think I trust this guy. He just doesn't read as scum to me.

Prims: I... also trust this guy. He's been pretty reasonable about most things so far.

Domu/Rapier: He doesn't read as scummy as he did before, but first impressions count, so he's still in there in the suspects list.

Shinori: Up there in my most suspected. A little bit less than before, however.

Strawman/StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw: You've been a pretty passive force up to now. I don't have a strong opinion on you, just that you don't read either way to me.

Paperblade: You... haven't done much at all as of yet. Hm.

Iris~: Seriously.

Ether: You don't read much as scum to me.

Manix: Same as Ether. But you're more of a lurker, and I'm kind of not fond of that.

Blues/Marth: You're... kind of pull lots of bullshit.

Bizz/Levantamos: bizz <3. you're posting a lot of once-sentence posts which hardly add to the discussion and being just generally very paranoid, however.

Anyway. I found it interesting how a few players are trying to divert attention from Shinori and Rapier, but that's about it. Lurkers give me a bad scum vibe. JB, Iris, Eclipse, I'm looking at all of you. I don't particularly trust Kay, Bizz, Shinori, and Rapier either.

For now though, ##Vote: Marth. More on this tomorrow. Actually... how much time does this cycle have left?

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

I still want to wait and let iris/manix and aurora talk some more, who both have said they will be posting actively or early today so that won't be a problem, I just will not be here when they do.

From what i remember aurora hasn't said too much. But that's just from the top of my head after recently waking up. I believe he only posted when he was talking/arguing with spike.

My previous post explained how i felt about rapier and that's why my vote stays on him, I think JB/manix need to say more, Manix said he would be posting after re-reading the thread. Same thing with iris but she posted along with paperblade saying they were busy for easter. Either way i'd like to see more from them tommorow as well. Stolypin seems like he is being extremely cautious, I don't know if that is him trying to be careful of a mislynch or if he's scum trying to not get caught, but either way he's being careful and it was pointed out previously that he was careful of starting a bandwagon.

Eclipse posted and seems townish to me, for one she didn't just instantly jump on the bandwagon to lynch me. Marth has been meh most of the game, I frankly forgot that Marth and JB were in the game for quite a bit of time.

I think Bizz is town, she's been very helpful and posting frequently. Ether has had very imformative posts but has also only had very few of them, but from what i know that seems normal for Ether i believe. BBM seems fine to me, seems like helpful town. Kay is always inactive on weekends and i don't quite know what to say about her from previous posts.

Frankly scummiest to me in no specific order are,

Marth

JB

Rapier

Strawman - on a side note since it was brought up this person and manix neither have votes on people. Manix may have been busy and inactive but Strawman has been here however.

Most town in no specific order

Bizz

BBW

Ether

Prims

Everyone else i'm kind of on the fence about at the moment.

. . .I swear I'll find that functionality to show how many posts each person has made. Later. I've not been posting as much as normal, but I haven't been on as much as normal, either.

eclipse: Who's scum to you aside from the people lurking just because they're lurking? Right now you don't see to have any suspects that aren't voteparks. Being forgettable is still a problem.

Paperblade: Anything on the non-Shinori wagons?

Wish Levity would post opinions soon. Wish people in general would look into targets and talk about the wagons they'd be willing to consolidate on beyond just Shinori, lurker pressure is an absolute waste of time since there are only 23 hours left in the day. I already mentioned I'd be content switching to Marth or Spike (prefer Marth, but Spike's recent post looks kinda slim) if I can't get a Manix lynch. I especially think voting Strawman is silly because he was pretty damn townie when he was around to post.

I'm curious as to why Shota thinks that StSS is scummy. I've always had trouble reading him so I'm kind of curious about that

. . .I swear I'll find that functionality to show how many posts each person has made. Later. I've not been posting as much as normal, but I haven't been on as much as normal, either.

Click on the number of posts thing on the topic list

Prims: Gimme a bit, I'm gonna refresh my memory. The only thing that comes to mind is Shinori being noisy, but not in a scummy way.

Wish Levity would post opinions soon.

Give me fucking more time god damn this is really hard and I'm trying my best giving out my smaller-ish opinions as is

Spike can fuck himself, my posts are more than that if you'd just read them

By the way, I'm not lurking. I left the tab open while I was doing other things, and now my mind's too tired to contribute to something. Just saying. I'll answer to Shinori tomorrow, if the Cycle doesn't end before that (last time it ended a day prior to the Cycle End day on my timezone, on a noon).

I commented on Shota (that's Stolypin or w/e he's going as now)... The only other wagon is my own to which the only thing I really say is "Please don't no stop." Rapier had a wagon but that's died down. Rapier seems to always act kind of crazy, and I'm not sure why he was getting votes in the first place.

Proto has been ninja'd by Paperblade. Thanks! Now, everyone, follow what Paperblade/Proto posted/linked. Now find my name. Assuming no one else posts after Proto, I will be in fifth place for most posts. I don't see how this is "a couple of posts".

As for who's scum. . .I think it'll be best to do this via process of elimination.

I see no reason to vote myself. Bizz is convinced that Prims is town, and I see no reason to disbelieve either of them. For reasons I stated way earlier, I think Shinori is not scum. JB, Iris, Manix, Strawman, and Paperblade need to exist more. After rereading, Rapier's coming across more paranoid than anything, which is a null read. I don't like paranoia, personally, but it says nothing about alignment. Spike, Meteor, and Marth seem really new, so I'll let things slide a little for now. Ether's claiming a post restriction; otherwise, he's lumped in with the "needs to exist" group. Kay's made me a bit uncomfortable, but I'd like to wait for her to say something about the last fourish pages of stuff, since she has a life and all.

Scum are most likely in the "doesn't exist" or "is new" group, IMO (the former for not making a presence, the latter because I'm willing to overlook things that would otherwise make me vote for them, like Spike's fear of starting a wagon). They can't all be mafia. That's why my vote is where it is.

I'm at my dad's place, and I'm more interested in finishing a FE12 draft than this game. Thus, I might be on the active user list FSR, but I'm most likely swearing at my DS.

That's a rather odd OMGUS there. Rapier aside, what do you think of everyone else?

I see Paperblade finally exists.

The impression I'm getting from Marth is "forgettable". Ditto with JB, and to a lesser extent, Strawman and Manix. Spikey and BBM seem more new than anything.

From Proto's votals, there's 15 players and 13 votes. Manix and Strawman don't have votes. Prims is currently on Manix's case, so. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: Strawman

Oh Hi Eclipse. I see you've become unhappy with my activity so soon. I'll respond to this properly a little farther down, after I quote some other people. Don't wanna mess with probably just saying the same thing 3 times.

Frankly scummiest to me in no specific order are,

Marth

JB

Rapier

Strawman - on a side note since it was brought up this person and manix neither have votes on people. Manix may have been busy and inactive but Strawman has been here however.

Most town in no specific order

Bizz

BBW

Ether

Prims

Everyone else i'm kind of on the fence about at the moment.

To address my lack of vote: Shinori was my biggest suspicion at just a raw interpretation of his posts, i mean, just look at all that I said about him in that one massive post of mine. However, as he began to divulge unnecessarily large amount of information, his actions seemd way less scummy to me and I removed my vote. I didn't really have any strong leads to go off then and felt any vote I thought of placing wouldn't be sincere. I then got distracted by Easter, got barely enough time to get on and make a joke post, which eh, sure probably wasn't helpful to anyone but me(my parents were yelling at me to hurry up lol). Then I had to head back, pack up all my stuff, and get on the road back to college. SO yeah, not much time to really get good reads on people. I also can't promise my activity will increase all that much either, these next two or three weeks look really busy for school. But I will try! oh right, if it had been saying I've been viewing the thread all day, its because I left a tab up that was on the first page of the thread while my computer was in sleep mode pretty much all day, so that is probably why.

On a related note, where did Strawman, Paperblade and eclipse go? Paperblade and eclipse have been too forgettable for my tastes. Strawman looked townie in the same way Kay did but then he just kind of dwindled off, which I guess is kind of typical for him. Still want to hear him post some :words: since he had the time to make a jokepost.

Pretty much addressed this one up there. Well at least about myself. Time to talk about others!

I've already said this, but I'll say it again with a bit more confidence, I believe Shinori to look most likely town now.

As for who I think I would like to target, ##Vote: Iris And no, this is not for activity, or lack there of. This is because each of your like 2 or so posts, you give what seems to be pretty much the same opinion on the arguably scummier looking people (really meaning those who have been getting all of the voting attention, regardless of actual scumminess levels). They also aren't particularly strong opinions, either saying they are shady but you don't like the wagons. Its like first your opinion goes one way, then back the other, and becomes a sort of grey undecided tone that gives the appearance of a thoughtful opinion, but doesn't actually seem all that thoughtful or direct. And maybe its just your kind of playful typing style, but your vote doesn't really seem to hold all that much weight if it wasn't vote number 2 for Paper.

Do your homework, Strawman. In other words, you'll not be posting much. Eh, RL comes first. ;/

##Unvote

I'm not sure if Kay/Manix/JB will be on between now and when I get home in a few hours. If they do post, I'll see if that gets them out of the "needs to exist" pile. If not, then waiting a bit won't hurt, as I'll be home well before phase end.

And nearly three hours later. . .crickets.

I sure as hell hope JB starts existing soon. I'm also positive that things will pick up while I'm catching my beauty sleep. Why can't you all live in Hawaii? ;/

##Vote: Manix

You are. The worst. At rereading everything. I'll assume you'll have a more concrete opinion once you do reread, though.