Golden Sun Mafia

Kriemhild

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Rapier

/:

Stop fishing. I really do have my reasons, and sharing them isn't a good idea. I like being a guessing game in this kind of situation, anyhow.

I'm feeling a bit better about Manix, though he should still talk more.

Where did Marth go?

How the fuck did you come to the conclusion that I didn't want to start a bandwagon because if he died and was a townie I'd get targeted? Nice strawman, bro. I didn't even say anything that was remotely near that. Seriously. I don't even know how you pulled that out of your ass.

If he IS a townie and he dies, we just lost a man. That was my main problem with the bandwagon.

In any case, I didn't see much clarification in his post. And I see a Shinori wagon starting. I'm gonna reread all of Shinori's posts, but in the meantime, ##Vote: Rapier.

I'm bit confused. Is this in reference to me, or the Aurora quote above it? I don't remember saying that exactly and I'm not sure why my name is mentioned in there...

Also, ##Unvote: Shinori Your defense hasn't been the best, but your explanations don't seem as scummy. With a growing wagon on you, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to pursue other suspicions. (Will have to do some more reading to get a good one of these though)

I doubt that both Prims and Bizz are mafia; if they are, then when one goes down, the other will follow really fast. This is hardly what I call good play. Furthermore, Bizz is drawing a lot of attention to herself, which isn't a good idea if one is mafia. I'm willing to take both on their word, for now. If night results say otherwise, I'll consider that whenever that time comes.

In other words. . .why are you trying to press her?

Well then, I'm obviously not mafia because my pressing on her was stupid and dragged your attention. See? I have an excuse too. ... No, it doesn't work. When someone looks scummy, they -look- scummy (obviously). There is no "they're looking scummy because they're town, because scums won't look scummy, or do stupid things, or risk". If there's something going on around a player, we can't miss it and let it escape that easily.

But I admit, my press on her wasn't effective because for all we know she isn't scummy enough to be pressed. So I held no right to do it, and it just made me look like a curious scum about her secret all the while I was trying to do something good. :/

What I was getting at there was that you may as well vote. Town doesn't get anywhere without managing to pry information, and vote pressure can achieve that, as has been forced unto me below. So why not vote, and then change later?

I've been reading the thread, don't worry. But after a reread, this is what I think:

- There's a big thing about night actions. One was roleblocked, another failed. Not much that I can assume there.

- There's two wagons present, Shinori and Rapier. Both seem suspect. Although, Shinori seems to have gone for the draw roleblocking play, which inherently seems scummy. And Rapier is not exactly helping town much.

So, imma do this; ##Vote: Rapier

Also, as a note: I idled last night.

I just saw the role PM's in the first post. Twas amusing. (Go look if you haven't already!)

The funiest thing is that you're joining the wagon yourself. You said Shinori is scummy and gave reasons, then you voted me because I wasn't helping the Town much. I don't understand why you'd vote someone incompetent instead of someone scummy.

The funiest thing is that you're joining the wagon yourself. You said Shinori is scummy and gave reasons, then you voted me because I wasn't helping the Town much. I don't understand why you'd vote someone incompetent instead of someone scummy.

Mm hmm. I had to skim read because of time constraints, anyway. Also, I don't see how its funny to be joining the wagon. I never said that joining wagons was bad, particularly if its likely to go somewhere.

Also, the drawing roleblocking play inherently seems scummy. But its intention is completely pro town, that's why I didn't vote Shinori. Because we can get him eventually later, if that's not true.

But I admit, my press on her wasn't effective because for all we know she isn't scummy enough to be pressed. So I held no right to do it, and it just made me look like a curious scum about her secret all the while I was trying to do something good. :/

Okay, this makes sense. But obviously if I state that I have my reasons yet won't out them, then it's going to take more than a simple pressing by manner of question to get me to reveal. If I have reasons that I feel comfortable outing, I will out them; I don't feel it is necessary to out these, as, yes, as Eclipse stated, it would benefit the mafia more than the town. So you look like fishing mafia, especially if you aren't even willing to vote me.

I understand putting myself in the open like that doesn't seem like a good idea to quite a few people, but think of it as an experiment of sorts. I'm experimenting.

Anyhow, ##Unvote: Rapier I kinda feel bad for hastily voting him like that, and the vote honestly didn't sit too right with me in the first place. Reading his explanation posts, you know, they make sense, and I don't know, I just don't have a good... feeling. That always happens to me, I guess. I can't say I'm still getting a surefire town read on him, but bleh, I won't tunnel. ##Vote: Marth because he should get the fuck in here. I'm not copying Prims, I promise.

How the fuck did you come to the conclusion that I didn't want to start a bandwagon because if he died and was a townie I'd get targeted? Nice strawman, bro. I didn't even say anything that was remotely near that. Seriously. I don't even know how you pulled that out of your ass.

If he IS a townie and he dies, we just lost a man. That was my main problem with the bandwagon.

You outright say "you don't want to start a bandwagon". Why would you NOT want to start, or continue a bandwagon on someone you find scummy? Either a) There's a better target, b) You don't want to face the repercussions if Rapier is lynched and is town. Just because you didn't say it doesn't mean it wasn't your intention.

Also the fun part about the second part of your statement is that that's the risk you take with every single bandwagon in existence~

Mm hmm. I had to skim read because of time constraints, anyway. Also, I don't see how its funny to be joining the wagon. I never said that joining wagons was bad, particularly if its likely to go somewhere.

You just said you didn't like both wagons on me and Shinori. Now you say they're harmless. The truth is, you have no former opinion about anything, right?

Also, the drawing roleblocking play inherently seems scummy. But its intention is completely pro town, that's why I didn't vote Shinori. Because we can get him eventually later, if that's not true.

It could also be a play, an excuse to clean himself. But I see what you did there, I won't say anything else regarding your choice.

I'll be honest, I'm not adamant on voting Shinori, but he's my best bet for now. If I am convinced otherwise, I'll take my vote out.

You outright say "you don't want to start a bandwagon". Why would you NOT want to start, or continue a bandwagon on someone you find scummy? Either a) There's a better target, b) You don't want to face the repercussions if Rapier is lynched and is town. Just because you didn't say it doesn't mean it wasn't your intention.

I just gave you a third fucking reason. Are you even reading here? I find him scummyish, that's right, but I wasn't too sure yet if he was scum or not. I was afraid voting would start some kind of bandwagon so I didn't, I wanted to see his reaction.

Also the fun part about the second part of your statement is that that's the risk you take with every single bandwagon in existence~

...your point? Seriously. Are you even fucking reading.

I'm bit confused. Is this in reference to me, or the Aurora quote above it? I don't remember saying that exactly and I'm not sure why my name is mentioned in there...

Also, ##Unvote: Shinori Your defense hasn't been the best, but your explanations don't seem as scummy. With a growing wagon on you, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to pursue other suspicions. (Will have to do some more reading to get a good one of these though)

Lol, "straw man" is an argumentative fallacy. I'm sorry for the confusion.

QUADRUPLE POST NEW RECORD.

Alright, Rapier really didn't say anything at all about the votes on him, instead opting to give his opinions on me, Prims, and a few other things like saying Kay wasn't suspicious. I think I'm not gonna change my vote just yet.

Prims and you think that my behavior was scummy because I didn't scumhunt in C0 because, hell, I didn't even -know- it was possible. I can't change your minds, so there isn't much to be said. I already gave the excuse, whether you buy it or not is up to you.

...that wasn't my reason. Why do people keep assuming things?

I thought you were scummy because of your uselessly scummylike attitude (i.e. literally saying "i'm trying to hide i'm scum" or something like that, or simply acting weirdly), the way you flipped your shit when I voted you, and then you just keep repeating something about scumhunting on C0 when nobody really said anything much about it. I'm sorry, I just don't trust you much at all.

...that wasn't my reason. Why do people keep assuming things?

I thought you were scummy because of your uselessly scummylike attitude (i.e. literally saying "i'm trying to hide i'm scum" or something like that, or simply acting weirdly), the way you flipped your shit when I voted you, and then you just keep repeating something about scumhunting on C0 when nobody really said anything much about it. I'm sorry, I just don't trust you much at all.

Well, I just said something because I thought that's what you're supposed to do on C0, rather than taking everything seriously. I've never done anything at C0, nor seen anything done in C0, so I was just kidding, to show I'm active since not being active usually leads to being voted as soon as C1 starts. But that's ok.

I didn't realize that Iris was playing the game. I thought she was one of the co-mods because one of the mod PMs had the flavor name Iris. vOv

Mission Accomplished

Anyhow, votals

1. Joshaymin/Aurora
  2. Clipsey!/eclipse
  3. Kay/Centurion
  4. BigBangMeteor (0) - Paperblade
  5. Prims
  6. Domu/Rapier (3) - Prims, Spike, Clipsey!, Manix, Bizz
  7. Shinori (3) - Paperblade, BigBangMeteor, Strawman, Domu
  8. Strawman/StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw
  9. Paperblade
  10. Iris~
  11. Ether
  12. Manix (1) - Shinori
  13. Blues/Marth (2) - Prims, Bizz
  14. Spike/Stolypin Necktie (1) - Joshaymin
  15. Bizz/Levantamos

You just said you didn't like both wagons on me and Shinori. Now you say they're harmless.

Plz quote where I said I didn't like wagons on either. ty

Also, I never explicitly said that they were harmless, merely from what the intentions are. So, implicitly, those "intentions" could possibly be total BS, to get people off their trail. I acknowledge that as a possibility.

But on that note, I'll ##Unvote because you're being fairly reasonable in all this. But don't think for a second I won't jump back on if something comes up.

##Unvote

Gonna wait for marth to come back before i throw any votes on him, already have 2 for now that should be enough. I'm not sure if i'm totally inclined to voting rapier, It does just seem like he chose to just not do anything during cycle 1 and because of his attitude it seems like he is being targeted. I mean, yes, he does seem partially scummy. Out of everyone here I'm currently most inclined for a lynch on him, however, i also want to wait and see if marth comes back and see where he's been.

Plz quote where I said I didn't like wagons on either. ty

Also, I never explicitly said that they were harmless, merely from what the intentions are. So, implicitly, those "intentions" could possibly be total BS, to get people off their trail. I acknowledge that as a possibility.

But on that note, I'll ##Unvote because you're being fairly reasonable in all this. But don't think for a second I won't jump back on if something comes up.

- There's two wagons present, Shinori and Rapier. Both seem suspect. Although, Shinori seems to have gone for the draw roleblocking play, which inherently seems scummy. And Rapier is not exactly helping town much.

Oh, great. I thought you were saying both WAGONS were suspect, not me and Shinori.

Marth has been too inactive for my tastes. I want more answers from him. At least I know Shinori.

Unvote

##Vote: Marth

##Unvote

##Vote Marth

...who offered support for both potential wagons, but commited to a vote on neither. I really, really don't trust his post. Looks like he's setting up a later jump on either wagon without taking a concrete stance now, reads as scummy waffling. Also not fond of how he's been passive-aggressively sniping at me all game with no further opinion, am I scum or not?

Spike - what's your opinion on Rapier's contentpost?

Ok, so one. Basically you are like, changing your vote a lot. Pointing fingers at others almost immediately. I said there was no need of that as it I thought it was pretty much troll votes but unexpected arguements arose. Second this is like, my first mafia game on here. I had expected some new leads at the end of C0, but I guess it just mentions who's dead and stuff with no story to get clues out of? That's pretty weird. You don't call that passive aggressive at all, and I do have my eye on you(as some others might have) because of the way you are overenthusiastic about pointing fingers at others easily. Are you scum? Maybe not. But you don't exactly look off the hook either, with all that fingerpointing, and at that point those two looked more suspicious than you.

Anyhow, ##Unvote: Rapier I kinda feel bad for hastily voting him like that, and the vote honestly didn't sit too right with me in the first place. Reading his explanation posts, you know, they make sense, and I don't know, I just don't have a good... feeling. That always happens to me, I guess. I can't say I'm still getting a surefire town read on him, but bleh, I won't tunnel. ##Vote: Marth because he should get the fuck in here. I'm not copying Prims, I promise.

Ok Levity, here's the thing. Yesterday you were like, offline while I was on here for like, 12 hours. I couldve easily voted for you and said " HEY BIZZ IS NOT TALKING! LETS VOTE FOR HER!" So hey, where's your good reasoning for voting me? You say you're not copying Prims? Then give me some better reasoning. Because I'm pretty sure I was sleeping for the past 8-10 hours or something.

Oh, great. I thought you were saying both WAGONS were suspect, not me and Shinori.

Marth has been too inactive for my tastes. I want more answers from him. At least I know Shinori.

Unvote

##Vote: Marth

Well my timezone is GMT + 5:30. What do you expect? See what I replied to Bizz.

Now allow me as I skim through the last few pages.

Alright, for those of you who expected m vote coming, well, I guess I found my prime suspect, and it is...

##VOTE: Rapier.

Why? Look at this post:

Prims and you think that my behavior was scummy because I didn't scumhunt in C0 because, hell, I didn't even -know- it was possible. I can't change your minds, so there isn't much to be said. I already gave the excuse, whether you buy it or not is up to you.

See, I had the same logic he had too, and yet I didn't react so lolly. Rapier probably did not see Proto's later post which was not counting votes for C0. You think that's not possible? xD Then why the hell did you over react? You did not read first post I assume, which said its a no lynch phase?

Also if he wanted to save his skin he couldve just voted for Shinori since at that point he seemed to be getting more votes on him with all the " Lets all use our Djinn". He couldve just used that same logic. But? He chose to help Prims create a bandwagon on me with the lolreasoning: Marth doesn't talk too much. Yeah right.

I mean if that's the criteria one takes for voting others, why not vote for Iris? She didn't even like, post until a couple of pages ago.

Edited by Marth