Golden Sun Mafia

Kriemhild

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally

I'm not entirely sure what to think of everything - For the people trying to start things on C0 (Prims, I'm looking at you especially), it just seemed really... overenthusiastic. As I remember, Prims essentially started the day with "OK this is kinda like 6-day C1 (wtf) LET'S START LYNCHING", and while I do agree it's good for the town to start scumhunting early, the manner in which he did it... I dunno, really. I have this really weird impression that it's scum trying to appear extremely pro-town.

I'm not entirely sure what to think of everything - For the people trying to start things on C0 (Prims, I'm looking at you especially), it just seemed really... overenthusiastic. As I remember, Prims essentially started the day with "OK this is kinda like 6-day C1 (wtf) LET'S START LYNCHING", and while I do agree it's good for the town to start scumhunting early, the manner in which he did it... I dunno, really. I have this really weird impression that it's scum trying to appear extremely pro-town.

That's typical Prims play, just saying. Really typical.

So for reasons, Prims should be considered semi-clear. Unless we have a town roleblocker, then he could still be scum, but he isn't lying about being roleblocked, at least.

That's typical Prims play, just saying. Really typical.

/meta

But I rest my case, I think Prims is town.

BBM said he action 'failed,' and Prims mentioned he was roleblocked.

Did they both get that exact flavor?

We've got one person saying they've been roleblocked and another complaining about last night's target? Or did I misread something?

##Vote Rapier

Under the impression he was blending in with existing noise during C0 through minor, inoffensive statements like "yeah my role's kinda a thing too" and "yeah I'm voting everybody else too" until people pressed him. Everyone else at least talked about the current game state early on.

Levity is very likely to be town - her softclaim blatantly restricts her ability to fakeclaim for the rest of the game if she's scum.

Paperblade should share what he was thinking during C0 now that it's over.

BBM's claim doesn't have to be incongruent with mine; roleblockers of different alignments are possible, as are safeguards or ascetics.

I was unable to do anything last night and nothing that i know of happened to me either.

On a side note, I'd like to talk about djinn at some point in time. I'm not sure what i'd like to talk about them about though. Everyone had their djinn picked basically before the game even started though, at least i assume, so we can't tell if someone is town or mafia based on their djinn, which brings me to wanting to talk about them and maybe how we can use them to our advantage.

The way i see it, since all djinn should have been decided before the game, we should be able to talk about them without too much trouble. If we don't want to talk about them that's fine, but my djinn is useless unless i know of other's djinn's.

Does that mean you tried to do something and failed, or did you forget to put an action in? We've already got at least one person who outright failed, and another who thinks he did.

Also, again, Prims isn't lying. Just throwing that out there.

Levity is very likely to be town - her softclaim blatantly restricts her ability to fakeclaim for the rest of the game if she's scum.

Interesting.

Anyway, my initial plan for this cycle was to put a vote on Rapier and see how things pan out. I'm not extremely sure of anything yet so there really is no reason not to try. As soon as I voted Rapier on C0 he blew his shit bad. He is my top suspect at the moment.

Bizz flipped her shit big time. But she tends to blow shit out of proportion anyway, so I'm not sure how to react to that.

Kay is acting weird. She seemed almost to jump at me when I voted against Rapier, which she wasn't the case for the other equally baseless votes. She demanded an explanation, afterwards saying she wasn't demanding and explanation, and not even giving much of an explanation of her own.

The rest of you people have been pretty irrelephant. Paperblade is being a douchebag LIKE USUAL

Alright guys, sorry for being not around much at all for C0.

Anyway, I have no indication that what I did last night was a failure, so that's all well and good. The bad news is, I've been cursed. I can only post a total of 6 times this Cycle, so 5 more after this one. I wish I had more meat to put here, but sadly I don't. I will be answering in large chunks, with a vote placed... somewhere. Don't expect a reply for a little while, but feel free to ask any questions you may have to me.