Golden Sun Mafia

Kriemhild

He looks the scummiest of the bunch, next to Prims.

Also, he tried to copy me.

I didn't, my version was perfect while yours wasn't.

Ok, I'll stop now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most obvious he is scum.

Also no i don't mean cycle 0 because there can be no cycle 0. Otherwise it isn't considered a cycle. It would be like a semi-cycle.

But it is cycle 0 right now bro.

On cycle 1 we will actually be able to lynch.

You are confusing me bro.

May as well, I suppose.

Vote: Spike

Btw, why are you voting for Spike?

(Not that I believe there is actually all that much reasoning behind any vote that could be made at the moment)

Just seems weird that you asked him why he voted Rapier, yet you did not provide anything with your vote either.

Kay: What's up with the double standard?

People staying in the background - posting without saying anything game-related but not outright lurking - are scummy for blending in with the noise but not contributing even while they're around. Wary of Rapier and Paperblade on that note.

Also, not posting at all during ED1 isn't a scumtell on this forum by itself because scum wouldn't do that shit on purpose after people policy vote lurkers on D1 every game (doesn't really apply to D2+ and etc).

*a hard scumtell

Pretty sure I worded that sentence horribly. But yeah, I don't think there's a correlation between not posting (JB) and being scum this early in the game, especially on site where people ED1 policy vote lurkers almost every game.

Oh right, I forgot people talk on N0 on this site.

Still, it's 72 hours and we have functioning votes. I'm not certain what information scum is gaining from us chatting.

People staying in the background - posting without saying anything game-related but not outright lurking - are scummy for blending in with the noise but not contributing even while they're around. Wary of Rapier and Paperblade on that note.

I feel like laughing now, seriously. WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT ON N0 AND D1? NOTHING. D1'S A PHASE OPEN TO ASSUMPTIONS AND LOLACUSATIONS WITH NO REAL POINT AGAISNT ANYONE. So all I can do now is talk -anything- to show I'm participating in this game after all.

Still, it's 72 hours and we have functioning votes. I'm not certain what information scum is gaining from us chatting.

I'm not sure you can call them functioning since they don't result in a lynch this cycle...

If Rapier thinks there's nothing to talk about right now he's not reading the thread. This is NOC and every day is about lolassumptions, so yeah. D1s are just less educated than those from days with flips.

Paperblade: I don't think they get information considered substantial enough that we should shut up this phase. What makes you think they do?

He looks the scummiest of the bunch, next to Prims.

Also, he tried to copy me.

Let's see...

Rapier posted something that may have been a bad idea to look active.

Rapier posted a joke vote.

Spike posted something irrelevant, which may or may not have been for the same reason.

Spike posted a joke vote.

Are you admitting to looking scummy yourself, and just voting for Rapier because he's scummy for the same reasons, or is there something different about Rapier that caused you to vote for him?

Btw, why are you voting for Spike?

(Not that I believe there is actually all that much reasoning behind any vote that could be made at the moment)

Just seems weird that you asked him why he voted Rapier, yet you did not provide anything with your vote either.

You seem to be mistaken. I'm not demanding that people justify their votes in the same post. I'm asking for justification when I don't like what someone's doing.

I voted for Spike because I wanted him to post something more relevant to the game. Spike showed up, he talked, and he still didn't say anything of consequence. And now I want to know what's up with his vote.

I don't think voting on C0 is as useful as it would be on C1. I'm saying we can't just consider it 72 extra hours of C1 with no differences, not saying your plan is utterly worthless. I tried voting for someone to see if anything would happen that would cause me to reconsider how much less useful I thought it was, and because it's not like I think there's a reason not to, and it just looks neater than saying "Hey, Spike, I think you're scummy".

I assume the voting thing is what you were referring to?

Well, people making small comments about their roles (I don't really think Levity's was bad) does give the mafia at least some info. There's things like what Manix posted about the relative usefulness of claiming, fake or otherwise, that might indicate something. Just because talking helps the town more doesn't mean the mafia can't get anything out of it.

Same can be said about us too. I'm not sure what information we're getting until the end of C0, Prims. :|

We're getting the same info we always get from pure discussion - who doesn't want to be noticed, who acts funny, who says things that are just plain illogical. Just like any other cycle. "Information" isn't just role results.

I feel like laughing now, seriously. WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT ON N0 AND D1? NOTHING. D1'S A PHASE OPEN TO ASSUMPTIONS AND LOLACUSATIONS WITH NO REAL POINT AGAISNT ANYONE. So all I can do now is talk -anything- to show I'm participating in this game after all.

That's the funny part, isn't it? We all just say whatever dumb thing we can, and then analyze who was dumbest, and then argue about it for a while. But if we keep doing that long enough, we have real information. Because there are people who are afraid to put themselves out there. Often enough, they're mafia. It's not flawless, but I think I can safely say that trial and error have proven it to be useful.

Hmm, the cycle might end later than usual, because I have a midterm and 13th seems to have disappeared without a trace. I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but I never imagined that it would take you guys more than 48 hours to decide what to use your action on or whether to idle. On Cycle 0, of all cycles...

Hmm, the cycle might end later than usual, because I have a midterm and 13th seems to have disappeared without a trace. I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but I never imagined that it would take you guys more than 48 hours to decide what to use your action on or whether to idle. On Cycle 0, of all cycles...

Well if you check 13th's profile he was online about... 14 hours ago, so maybe he'll post something? :S

That's the funny part, isn't it? We all just say whatever dumb thing we can, and then analyze who was dumbest, and then argue about it for a while. But if we keep doing that long enough, we have real information. Because there are people who are afraid to put themselves out there. Often enough, they're mafia. It's not flawless, but I think I can safely say that trial and error have proven it to be useful.

k, mission accepted

I THINK KAY HAS A GOOD ROLE BECAUSE SHE IS PROTO'S WAIFU

SINCE WOLVES NEED TO HAVE STRONGER INDIVIDUAL ROLES TO COMPETE WITH THE MAFIA AND TOWN, THEY ARE THUS CONSIDERED GOOD ROLES

THEREFORE KAY IS WOLF

Well if you check 13th's profile he was online about... 14 hours ago, so maybe he'll post something? :S

Oh, I didn't check. But if he's too busy to take his pick in any of his billion drafts, I don't think he's capable of updating here...

I don't think voting on C0 is as useful as it would be on C1. I'm saying we can't just consider it 72 extra hours of C1 with no differences, not saying your plan is utterly worthless. I tried voting for someone to see if anything would happen that would cause me to reconsider how much less useful I thought it was, and because it's not like I think there's a reason not to, and it just looks neater than saying "Hey, Spike, I think you're scummy".

I assume the voting thing is what you were referring to?

No, you picked at Spike for not explaining his vote, when you and I had switched votes while not explaining them in the same post too.

I want Paperblade to answer me.

No, you picked at Spike for not explaining his vote, when you and I had switched votes while not explaining them in the same post too.

I want Paperblade to answer me.

No, I just wanted to know why he was voting for Rapier. I don't mind that he didn't explain it in the same post. I just want to know why he thinks Rapier is the best person to pressure right now.