Golden Sun Mafia

Kriemhild

I still think Prims just wants to lynch someone badly. I mean, I know I agreed to voting earlier, but after consideration, wouldn't C0's events give us more info to work with?

There's no reason we can't take advantage of new info. It's not like we're going to ignore C2. But considering activity on SF, we may as well start talking now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, it didn't stand out as suspicious before, but it makes me wary that you didn't like me pointing it out.

I always point these things out.

It's not that I didn't like it; I thought it was interesting you called it that, anyhow. I didn't think it was an overreaction; I was merely addressing what you said, and mistakenly thought it was directed at me. :newyears:

I still think Prims just wants to lynch someone badly. I mean, I know I agreed to voting earlier, but after consideration, wouldn't C0's events give us more info to work with?

Prims is just trying to get some active scumhunting going and get a feel for how people react, despite the votes not counting, which is unfortunately going to cause a bit of apathy towards the whole thing at the moment. I personally don't have any solid reads on anyone yet, though.

Let's see. . .

1. I'm not kidnapped/silenced/whatever (Training Mafia wasn't fun when I was kidnapped for most of the game).

2. I can vote for whoever I want (Blame Nags for this one).

While there's no one announcing role results, we can still talk freely. Even if my vote won't be counted for a lynch today, it doesn't mean that it's useless. For now, I wouldn't mind more talking. Let's see, who's being quiet. . .

##Vote: JB

You can say more than that~!

Understandable.

Rapier, mind giving us a less sarcastic explanation of your actions? Were you just trying to talk about something?

I just wanted to say something in before everyone votes to lynch me on D1 while I'm away because of inactivity.

I really don't know of too much to say at the moment, I'm reading the thread but I don't have too much to add myself.

On a side note i think role's in this game might be obsurely strong at the moment. I've got my own reasoning for that because of my role pm. But I don't know if that's gonna be the same for others.

See, it's that kind of thing that makes you a target for the mafia. Unless you're mafia, I suppose...