Damn it all... I gotta find an alcoholic drink that doesn't taste like alcohol.

Ein

Well, I hope there are members on SF who know more about alcohol than I do, cuz I know very little.

However, I did have something called Woodchuck once, it's a hard cider with about 5% alcohol, and in my opinion the alcohol taste was very light. I hate most beers but I kinda liked this.

I tend to like very strong alcohol, so besides that I wouldn't recommend anything I drink.

Sake sucks ass, sorry Japan. You could try goon sacks (mmm classy) or any given cruiser, but if you're going for spirits then you'll likely be stuck with the whole disgusting-alcohol thing for a while.

If you have them where you live then Snakebites so long as they use the blackcurrant otherwise you may get lumbered with some ungodly mix of Fosters and Carlsberg

Fun fact: I've never tried alcohol in my life.

Really? not in candy? not in some foods? not in new years celebrations? never-ever, not even sip?

I had a Mudslide and thought it was okay, but I would rather just not drink alcohol.

I must look pretty damn tacky ordering virgin strawberry daiquiris with cherries.