5: tie: Paramedic Alfred Anderson and Foundry Worker Aldridge

EDIT: oh yeah i had a fifth

Edited by Integrity

1. Lightning Farron - Final Fantasy XIII

2. Serah Farron - Final Fantasy XIII

3. Marcia - Fire Emblem 9/10

4. Shion - Xenosaga

5. Zelda - Legend of Zelda

All my favorite characters are girls :o.

Honorable mentions: Yuri Lowell - Tales of Vesperia, Link- Legend of Zelda

Edited by PKL

5.) Neku Sakuraba - The World Ends With You

4.) Link - Legend of Zelda

3.) Morte Asherah - Sands of Destruction

2.) Tear Grants - Tales of the Abyss

1.) Sheena Fujibayashi - Tales of Symphonia

...Damn that was hard.

Guess i'll jump on the bandwagon with HONORABLE MENTIONS:

Kratos Aurion (TOS), Marche Radijiu and Ritz Malheur (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance), Jade Curtiss (TotA), Sho Minamimoto/Pi-face (TWEWY), Mike Jones (Startropics 1 & 2), Monica Raybrandt (Dark Cloud 2), Fia and Cierra (Riviera, the Promised Land)

Top 5 FE characters:

5.) Micaiah

4.) Lilina

3.) Edward

2.) Caeda

1.) Tana

(so i like glass-cannons, sue me)

Edited by TheHeroGaol

uh...

Joshua Kiryu (TWEWY)

Mitsuru Kirijo (Persona 3)

ZELOS WILDER <3 (Tales of Symphonia)

CR-S01 from Trauma Team. My namesake.

Silver (the Pokemon Gold/Silver/HeartGold/SoulSilver rival)

Honorable mentions: Grovyle (PMD Explorers of the Sky), Fang (FFXIII), Leon Magnus (Tales of Destiny), Naomi Kimishima (Trauma Team version only), N from Pokemon Black/White, Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4), Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia), Brosuke and Brotagonist (Persona 4), Hubert and PASCAL (Tales of Graces f), Tifa Lockhart (FFVII), Ryoji/Nyx Avatar, Green from Pokemon (otherwise known as GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK), STEVEN STONE and there better be a R/S remake so I can see his hotness in HD glory, Miles Edgeworth

edit: how could i forget naoto and ezio

and yuri

and a bunch of others

Favorite FE character list, and meh, felt obliged to do that down here, but they're not really my all time favorites out of video games:

1. Forde - He's a fucking artist. Fuck yes.

1. Innes - I dunno, I just like him. He's hot.

2. Reyson - He's pretty, and I like his character.

3. Naesala - I like his character.

4. Sirius - That mask. Plus he's kind of hot.

5. Percival - ^Ditto, minus the mask.

6. Elphin - Pretty, and I just like him. And fuck this I'm going over five anyway.

7. Pent - White hair is hot. It's even more hot when you're hot.

8. Klein - He's Pent's son, and he has pretty hair.

9. Limstella - Love the hair. And the outfit.

10. Mia - Stole Anna's title as the RNG goddess in FE10 for me.

11. Selena - She's pretty.

12. Saleh - I just like him.

edit: new favorites list is in the new thread, this is sort of outdated

Edited by CR-S01

Fun fact: I have the weirdest taste of characters... and all is due to either a funny scene or a momentum of understanding; or out of something that the character placed into my brain during my inspiration-deprived moments...

With my opinions, of course...

1) Vivi Oruntia (Final Fantasy IX)

-> Among the FF characters; you were my favorite! Why? You're adorable! You're a deadly glass cannon and have a personality that I can really easily go in-sync with. Plus; I think you're kinda funny, since you're so cute as a button!

2) Thany (Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals)

-> Among all the girls of FE; she held a special place... She's carefree and always happy despite of what's going on. She's Hakuna Matata at it's finest; No worries for the rest of her days; she always look on the brighter side of life despite of the ugly reality it holds.

3) Kieran (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)

-> My favorite FE male character; with the rest of the Red Christmas Knight brigade a bit behind in my FE males favorites list. Before; I didn't mind much about him... Later on; when I encountered some hilarious fanart featuring him; which sparked the sign of my fanboying. After playing around (despite of not finishing) the game he appears at; and researching about his script, I developed my liking towards him; as his hilarious lines and personality really pushed me towards the SS-rank of fanboying.

4) Shauntal (Pokemon B/W)

-> You're cheery and bubbly as an E4 member; that's what I like in her; and apparently she also uses one of my favorite Pokemons of Gen V; which is Chandelure! For some odd reason; I also picture her to be the funny figure among Unova's E4; being Caitlyn the mysterious girl, Grimsley the fabulous dude and Marshall as the tough guy.

5) Brad Vickers (Resident Evil)

-> Yada... Yada... Yada... Sue me for liking the odd specimen... But way before; I was just ignoring him from my spotlight; being his cowardice irks me until I read his backstory and stuff. Eventually; after re-reading his backstory/biography many times, I gradually began to soften up towards him. The time I really began liking him was during the time I was having classes in Psychology (Minor subject, but whatever); way back during my 1st year in college. Eventually, at some point; at that subject, we had a topic involving Doubt and Fear and suddenly he came bursting into my mind (I was sleep-deprived during that topic; hence I lack inspiration); allowing me to picture the topic easily and stomping that hard essay given later on.

Another mental image? I see him having Self-Help Booklets with him; I guess he was trying to get out of his huge hole; poor thing... Hated by majority of the fandom; and only a few he can approach to...

Lagging a bit behind are Garnet (FFIX), Terra (FFVI), Claire Redfield (Resident Evil), Steve Burnside (Resident Evil, screw the annoyance; he's FUNNY!), a 6-way tie between Alva, Cain, Kent, Noish, Alan and Forde (Fire Emblem), Sherry Birkin (Resident Evil; Poor thing... Lost her parents early...), N, Sabrina and Volkner (Pokemon), Randi and Popoi (Secret of Mana), Zero, Alia and X (Megaman Zero/X series), Marion and Tavia (Gunbird series) and Shara and Montblanc (Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced).

If you're asking for my top 5 favorite FE characters list.... Well....

1) Thany

2) Kieran

3) Alan

4) L'Arachel

5) Forde

EDITED for adding my top 5 favorite FE characters list; and a bunch of updates to the Lagging a bit behind; but is an HONORABLE MENTIONS LIST!

Edited by Frostbite

1. Raffin - he's the 'Jeigan' that can promote to a Dragon Knight early, can lances indoors

2. Lionel - Best foot unit in the game, uses Lances at start, may gain 1 movement when he levels up.

3. Holmes - The 2nd Lord in this game, he can use Bows until promotion, and has a personality of Shinon.

4. Rennie - an innocent archer girl. :< I always use her in my playthroughs, she's just that awesome.

5. Tia - My most favorite character of all, (yes, I'm aware she's no.5) she would've been no. 1 if she had joined eariler. :<

Yes, all of them are from TearRing Saga, problem?

Honorable mentions~ Lighting, Serah, Garnet, Shadow (FF6), Setzer, Celes, Locke, Yuffie, Tifa Lockhart, Vincent Valentine, Kain Highwind, Rebecca Chambers (RE0), Nick (L4D2), Leaf (FR/LG), Hilda (B/W), Morty (HG/SS)

Edited by ☆ Holmes

1. Vergil Sparda (Devil May Cry 3 specifically)

2. Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)

3. Ike

4. Zero (Mega Man X)

5. Judith (Tales of Vesperia)

If this was a top ten, then this list would have been much less harder to decide. Honorable mentions to: Ryu Hayabusa, Yuri Lowell, Rutger, Sue (FE6), and Asbel Llant.

Only 5? Ah well... Chances are most people here won't know who the heck I'm talking about, but oh well.

In no particular order:

Fiona Mayfield (Arcana Heart)

Cecilia Armaclite (Hexyz Force)

Princess Mint (Threads of Fate)

Pamela (Various Dept. Heaven games)

Petra Johanna Lagerkvist (Arcana Heart)

All my favorite characters are girls :o.

OMG. So are mine.

Edited by Metal King Slime

-Marth

-Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)

-Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)

-Rebecca Chambers (Resident Evil)

-Zeek (TRS)

5. N (Pokemon Black/White)

4. Ethan (Heavy Rain)

3. Alicia (Valkyria Chronicles)

2. Snake (Metal Gear Solid series)

1. Nathan Drake (Uncharted Series)

Only 5? Ah well... Chances are most people here won't know who the heck I'm talking about, but oh well.

In no particular order:

Fiona Mayfield (Arcana Heart)

Cecilia Armaclite (Hexyz Force)

Princess Mint (Threads of Fate)

Pamela (Various Dept. Heaven games)

Petra Johanna Lagerkvist (Arcana Heart)

OMG. So are mine.

I see Pamela

Anyways

5. Bow (Paper Mario)

4. Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda)

3. Magus (Chrono Trigger)

2. Sheik (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

1. Lloyd Reed (Fire Emblem)

For FE,

5. Ishtar

4. Selena

3. Rinehart

2. Tibarn

1. Lloyd

TC, do you work at a survey company or something? Anyway. . .I'm omitting FE characters, because my sig is dedicated to them.

5. Cruz (Yggdra Union) - will try anything once, including not being bummed because all his friends are dead.

4. DJ Sakura (IIDX) - not even death can stop her on her quest to be the best (so suck it Ash).

3. Weiss (NieR) - he IS the peanut gallery (screw spoilers).

2. Archem (Legend of Heroes) - so she sucked in combat. . .unlike a certain other female, I liked her personality.

1. Tenebrae (Tales of Symphonia II: Dawn of the New World) - you are awesome when you are the one redeeming factor of an otherwise facepalm-worthy game.

Honorable metions: Jade Curtiss (Tales of the Abyss), Marche (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance), Balthier (Final Fantasy XII), Crowe (Star Ocean IV), Kuja (Final Fantasy IX), and Falco (random Star Fox games).

1. Link (The Legend of Zelda, most specifically OoT/MM and TWW)

2. Luigi (Mario)

3. Silver (Pokemon)

4. Miles Edgeworth (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)

5. Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog)

This was in no particular order.

1. Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic)

2. Yoshi (Mario)

3. Leafeon (Pokemon)

4. Daisy (Mario)

5. Bayonetta (Bayonetta [lul])

5. Asch (Tales of the Abyss)

4. Colette (Tales of Symphonia)

3. Wylfred (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume)

2. Stocke (Radiant Historia)

1. Kratos (Tales of Symphonia)

Edited by OrangeCrush

1. Sigurdh (Final Fantasy Tactics)- I like his character.

2. Abel (Final Fantasy Tactics)- I like his character.

3. Tristan (Final Fantasy Tactics)- I also like his character.

4. Reinholdt (Final Fantasy Tactics)- I indeed like his character.

5. Percival (Final Fantasy Tactics)- I like his character.

Edited by Refa

ooookkkkk......lessee.....

1-Chun-Li

2-Bass

3-Momohime(Muramasa)

4-King DDD

5-Gardevoir

Also, for FE.....

1-Igrene

2-Laylea

3-Nailah

4-Hawkeye(Badass that never dies)

5-Jill=Ike

Yeah sure why not.

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Crono ( Chrono Trigger) [seeing him die and then come back is awesome. And he is really useful]

Cloud Strife ( Final Fantasy VII) [HE ISN'T EMO! HE IS JUST STOIC]

Ike (Path of Radiance) [Obvious reason]

Lyude (Baten Kaitos) [Killing people with musical instuments? Badass]

Cirno (Touhou Project) [sHE IS THE STRONGEST fairy IN GENSOKYO!⑨]

Honorable mentions who i will honorably mention with honor:

Kratos Aurion (Tales Of Symphonia) [f i haven't played Chrono Trigger, Kratos would take Crono's place], Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project) [sorry, only one memetically awesome person per list], Luigi (Guess), Captain Falcon (F-Zero) [refer to why Marisa isn't here), Samus Aran (Metriod)

Edited by Kalas

In no order

Crono

Richter Belmont

Solid Snake

Luigi

Julius Belmont

If I could add a sixth I would put Ganondorf

For FE characters. Still no order

Fin

Oifaye

Sain