IMMEDIATE important Pokemon question

Integrity

dafuq is that

The Pokewalker is a Tomogatchi esque accessory that allows you to capture pokemon from other games while on the go, based on the number of steps you've taken. You can take a Pokemon out with you on the Pokewalker and they will gain exp as well as allowing you to battle random Pokemon based on the Pokewalker course you've gone on.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

based on the number of steps you've taken.

The number of steps is calculated by the amoount that u took in rl.

Edited by リンダ

so if I were to buy a pokemon what pokemon should I buy, taking into account 1: price 2: fun 3: gen 1 pokemon are coolest

EDIT: this is important because I might do it *today*

Heart gold/soul silver. D/p b/w don't include as many gen 1 pokes i'm assuming. Also, you might want to wait for b2/w2

U actually can get one transfered from Pokemon Hayley's Ranch. I've caught mine in Pokemon Emerald which is also another way to get one.

It's an event from Emerald though. In fact, it's an event that's not even available outside Japan. :<

I loved Sapphire's music.

Sapphire was the best because apocalyptic storms are much more shit-scary compared to apocalyptic sunlight.

Agreed, but the song that played during the drought was kinda freaky. Emerald should've combined both songs when the weather started really going apeshit.

Shiny Ninetails is so adorable. <33

Edited by リンダ

If only I'd have been on earlier I would've suggested you go old school and played Pokemon Gold.Silver. No, not the remakes, the legit versions.

bought SS, thank you kindly to all involved

ended up being $20 used (score!)

EDIT: and i got a case and manual

Awwww wish I could've gotten a cheaper SS XD Mine was 35.

I would say Cheron is.

Yeah, it kinda sucks that u cannot walk with your Pokemon in the 5th Gen even though it's newer than HG/SS.

Gary's cooler! =3

Yeah it does! D=

I probably would've plus one'd FireRed, but more content is a solid enough choice that I support this.

Edited by Rehab

VULPIX MAN

get the gamecube games if you can, they're the best

Don't listen to this person. Pokemon Coliseum and XD: Gale of Darkness were meh at best.

HG/SS are the bestest :3 the pokemon in the top of your party follows you around! Plus, you have access to all the other types of pokemon through trade/events/such.

Gen 5 was meh.

Cool. Great choice. I would at least get all of these. FR/LG/Emerald/Platinum/HG/SS/Black/White

You've never had much trouble with getting money, have you