Post your idea of the archetypical FE fan

Parrhesia

As the title says: What are the silent (occasionally very vocal and really fucking annoying) majority of FE fans like? For me, it is this.

TYPICAL NAME: Colin Leicester.

TYPICAL AGE: 19, acting about 12.

FETISHES: Most of them, incest and paedophilia guaranteed.

APPEARANCE: Small figure, thin, but with a flabby physique. Pasty-faced, acne-riddled. Bad haircut, the kind of beard that MGDMT's Jared would sneer at. Moth-eaten clothing. Extensive wardrobe, most of which he never wears.

FAVOURITE CHARACTER: Nino, followed by Lyndis.

LEAST FAVOURITE CHARACTER: Any Jagen, who is always killed in the first chapter possible out of spite.

RELATIONSHIP WITH FE: Got into the series with SSBM, bought FE7 second-hand, thought the leads were Marth, Roy and Isn't That Chick On A Trophy Or Something. Despite this, FE4 is his preferred game. Rubbish at FE, claims to be better than 'tierfags'. Still prefers Super Smash Bros., Mario Party and slacking around watching children's cartoons, in that order.

PERSONALITY: Unpleasant. Refuses to bathe, rarely showers. Sexist. Racist. Classist. Homophobic. Unabashed weeaboo, doesn't speak a word of Japanese. Thinks the TVTropes Forums are being 'cherry-picked by vile and disgusting gouns (sic) who just want to play Kick the Autistic.' Sneers at Chris-Chan, is disturbingly similar in morality.

What about your thoughts?

That's meeeeeee

APPEARANCE: Small figure, thin, but with a flabby physique. Pasty-faced, acne-riddled. Bad haircut

Hmmm.... I do have a small figure...

Second part is ew

But I love my hair~ <3

RELATIONSHIP WITH FE: Got into the series with SSBM, bought FE7 second-hand, thought the leads were Marth, Roy and Isn't That Chick On A Trophy Or Something.

First game was FE 8 I think? One of my friends introduced me to it.

PERSONALITY: Refuses to bathe, rarely showers.

Eww. Again!

Don't project yourself too much.

You made the same post as Soul, before he did.

Reflect on this and grow. You can learn from your mistakes.

Funny. Wouldn't you be describing yourself right there? :smug:

TYPICAL NAME: Colin Leicester.

FETISHES: Most of them, incest and paedophilia guaranteed.

APPEARANCE: Small figure, thin, but with a flabby physique. Pasty-faced, acne-riddled. Bad haircut, the kind of beard that MGDMT's Jared would sneer at. Moth-eaten clothing. Extensive wardrobe, most of which he never wears.

FAVOURITE CHARACTER: Nino, followed by Lyndis.

LEAST FAVOURITE CHARACTER: Any Jagen, who is always killed in the first chapter possible out of spite.

RELATIONSHIP WITH FE: Got into the series with SSBM, bought FE7 second-hand, thought the leads were Marth, Roy and Isn't That Chick On A Trophy Or Something. Despite this, FE4 is his preferred game. Rubbish at FE, claims to be better than 'tierfags'. Still prefers Super Smash Bros., Mario Party and slacking around watching children's cartoons, in that order.

PERSONALITY: Unpleasant. Refuses to bathe, rarely showers. Sexist. Racist. Classist. Homophobic. Unabashed weeaboo, doesn't speak a word of Japanese. Thinks the TVTropes Forums are being 'cherry-picked by vile and disgusting gouns (sic) who just want to play Kick the Autistic.' Sneers at Chris-Chan, is disturbingly similar in morality.

Actually, Soul, I wouldn't.

I have no idea what this was even aimed at but yes that does pretty much sum me up

lol at all the people who are taking personal offense to something that likely wasn't even aimed at them

Didn't you say you look like Lifis.

I'm not as skinny and I can only envy his hair. This is Fire Emblem and I'm not especially attractive; you aren't going to find people who match perfectly.

I'm not as skinny and I can only envy his hair. This is Fire Emblem and I'm not especially attractive; you aren't going to find people who match perfectly.

Touché.

Good thread, by the way.

I call shenanigans.