Top Posters In This Topic

Ike RD = Hero

Ike PoR = Mercenary

Ephraim = Great Lord

Eirika = Star Lord

Eliwood = Paladin

Hector = Hero or Warrior or General

Lyn = Assassin or Sword Master

Eirika? With Marth's class? Nuh-uh! And the twins ride horses too in the end.

Edited by Only My Unit

Ike RD = Hero

Ike PoR = Mercenary

Ephraim = Great Lord

Eirika = Star Lord

Eliwood = Paladin

Hector = Hero or Warrior or General

Lyn = Assassin or Sword Master

if they do get DLC versions, not just spot pass, I'd expect them all to have unique classes someway, not just generic ones. Ephraim and Eirika likely will take after their promoted classes, not their base ones, so horse riding lords with some other new Lord type classes. Same goes to Eliwood. Ike... I can't see him getting two versions, like I said in the other topic, everyone is getting redesigns anyway, so this wouldn't be FE9 Ike and "Fe10 Ike", it'd be "FE13 Ike" and having a second "FE 13 Ike" doesn't make much sense. I think Micaiah is more likely to take the FE10 spot even if she wasn't the actual main character.

Of course, that's all assuming that they do go and include all those other characters as DLC. They might just stop after Leaf, unfortunately.

Edited by NeonZ

They might just stop after Leaf, unfortunately.

Unlikely, you can buy prepaid DLC cards for the paid DLC that come with 1000 Yen on them, and one even comes in the Special Edition Set. Adding together the 3 currently known DLC it comes to 900 (300+250+350) seems kinda silly to stop when a single prepaid card is overkill for all the DLC.

I seriously doubt they'd make a big deal out of this and then burn it all out immediately when they could make so much more money from it, adding more content later.

I wonder if they will make a Sigurd DLC now that he is available for spotpass...I wish they do, because I really want to see him in a new cool are style (considering I love what they did with our other three lords).

I wonder if they will make a Sigurd DLC now that he is available for spotpass...I wish they do, because I really want to see him in a new cool are style (considering I love what they did with our other three lords).

The Roy DLC has "Prince Marth" with his FE11 artwork, so it's possible there's more than one of each returning character.

Have you guys wondered that if this game comes out in the US, that we might not be seeing some of the DLC characters from FE4-5 since those games never came out in America? Do you think they will replace characters like Ayra with Lyn, or Alvis with Athos? Change Falaflame for Forblaze? This is just a hypothesis, but it seems to make sense.

Have you guys wondered that if this game comes out in the US, that we might not be seeing some of the DLC characters from FE4-5 since those games never came out in America? Do you think they will replace characters like Ayra with Lyn, or Alvis with Athos? Change Falaflame for Forblaze? This is just a hypothesis, but it seems to make sense.

I think they'll either release the characters anyway, or we won't see them at all. North America clearly isn't a priority, so I doubt that they would make brand new characters for us. D:

...Okay, is it just me, or the artist who did Roy is also the artist for FE11, and the artist who did Leaf is the same artist for FE8?

I've heard the latter. Don't know about the former.

...Okay, is it just me, or the artist who did Roy is also the artist for FE11, and the artist who did Leaf is the same artist for FE8?

Roy's artist is the guy behind The Last Story.

Leaf's artist is in fact the artist of FE8.

A lot of members here would be very upset to not see characters from 2/4/5/6/3 or 12 only (although we might still get Roy) but that doesn't seem to mean a lot to NoA, so I expect we won't get them. Here's hoping, though!

Also, does Leaf have feet? I mean, look at his left foot. What could possibly fit in there? And I don't know what to say about Roy...

Edited by Rewjeo

Also, does Leaf have feet? I mean, look at his left foot. What could possibly fit in there?

From the looks of it, he's standing on the ball of his foot, not the entire thing.

I meant HIS left foot, not the foot on the left of the photo.

Not sure how I screwed that one up, because I even thought about it for a bit. Ha.

In that case, a horse must have stepped on his foot. Blame Cuan for child abuse.

Roy looks amazing in this redesign! So he's redone by the guy who did The Last Story? No wonder he looks so cool. Leaf looks pretty cool, too, but I like Roy's redesign better.

I hope we'll have one done by Maki Hakoda!