how to start a flame war within the fire emblem community

Progenitus

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't rate Sigurd 10/10 in a RTU thread. If I posted more in that thread it probably wouldn't work.

You guys don't know shit about anything. Look, archers are useless. They can't even attack close. Don't even raise one or you're just proving you know nothing about Fire Emblem. They're made for noobs.

And you guys are arguing over turncounts? What are you, autistic?

Remember Fire Emblem? That was great. Oh man the one they made on the DS with Marth sucked. Why did they make it feel so old and lame? They should have made it like the original Fire Emblem with Lyn, Eliwood, and Hector. Fuckin Intelligent Systems can't make a game to save their lives.

And what's up with all the incest and gay people in these games?

Also, speaking of the original lords, who here used Eliwood, the best one? He got a horse, and a big strong sword. Hector was the worst character of the three, I didn't even bother leveling him up once. Axes suck.

And mages were terrible in that game. They'd die in like one hit if they fought people. I never leveled any of them up because they suck.

Only nerds and tryhards promote characters after level 10.

You guys don't know shit about anything. Look, archers are useless. They can't even attack close. Don't even raise one or you're just proving you know nothing about Fire Emblem. They're made for noobs.

And you guys are arguing over turncounts? What are you, autistic?

Remember Fire Emblem? That was great. Oh man the one they made on the DS with Marth sucked. Why did they make it feel so old and lame? They should have made it like the original Fire Emblem with Lyn, Eliwood, and Hector. Fuckin Intelligent Systems can't make a game to save their lives.

And what's up with all the incest and gay people in these games?

Also, speaking of the original lords, who here used Eliwood, the best one? He got a horse, and a big strong sword. Hector was the worst character of the three, I didn't even bother leveling him up once. Axes suck.

And mages were terrible in that game. They'd die in like one hit if they fought people. I never leveled any of them up because they suck.

Only nerds and tryhards promote characters after level 10.

I love you. I've missed you.

MARCUS SUCKS HE WHORES EXP LIKE ITS NOBODY'S BUSINESS!

I CANNOT LEVLE MY CAHRACTERS WTH MARCUS ON FIELD

TAEK OFF AL WAEPOONS AND UES AS SHEIELD

DAT AL HE GUD FIR

WUT? YU WANT SEE MY NINO 20/20 CAP ALLSTATS BESTEST CAHR IN GAEM EVAR WAY BETER THEN MARCUS

I TAEK 2 YEERS TU BEET FIRE EMBLAM BUT LOOKE NINO AND PRISCILLA BEST MARCUS AND PENT WORSEST EVAR

YU HERD ME

Import your mediocre fanfic from your DeviantART hugbox, throw a massive public tantrum when people give you actual criticism, call in people from said hugbox to white knight you and write an expose on how to give hugbox-style "criticism" to hypersensitive people

P.S. Florina what year are you living in because nowadays, in the year of our Lord 2012 half the stuff you list isn't going start a "flamewar" here unless you're retarded

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Import your mediocre fanfic from your DeviantART hugbox, throw a massive public tantrum when people give you actual criticism, call in people from said hugbox to white knight you and write an expose on how to give hugbox-style "criticism" to hypersensitive people

P.S. Florina what year are you living in because nowadays, in the year of our Lord 2012 half the stuff you list isn't going start a "flamewar" here unless you're retarded

That was entertaining.